Bricked1980

Modular Convenience Store [My First MOC]

On 9/14/2018 at 2:08 PM, Olga said:

Pls pls pls put the instructions for you such great creation

Thanks. I haven't put any instructions together for it yet, but if I get round to making any I will let you know.

20 hours ago, Gneird said:

Very impressive MOC using such limited parts!  Did you find it frustrating to limit yourself, or did it force you to be more creative in your building techniques?

Thank you. This was actually my first ever MOC and I built it last March. I had assumed that by limiting my parts I would be making the process easier but looking back it was probably not the best way of approaching a first MOC. On one hand it was easier working on a small model, but the fact I'd only got a small number of parts to work with was quite limiting.

Hello, may be by any chance you put the instructions together? I have all these 3 sets by no good skills to combine them. Would be highly aprreciated if you could help.

Hello. Hope you are ok. Kindly advice if you are going to put for sale the instructions for convenience store. Thanks a lot 

Hello there. Hope you are ok in this difficult for whole world time. Could you pls advise if you have put the instruction together for the convenience store? 

Thanks a lot and all the best.