Sign in to follow this  
CoolerTD

LEGO Pirates Display

What a fantastic display!

There's so much going on I think I'll have to revisit the flickr album multiple times just to catch it all.
I probably love the rowboat with the hole in it the most.

The only things I can possibly think you could add to this would be a custom ship or seagulls.

10 hours ago, lomis said:

What a fantastic display!

There's so much going on I think I'll have to revisit the flickr album multiple times just to catch it all.
I probably love the rowboat with the hole in it the most.

The only things I can possibly think you could add to this would be a custom ship or seagulls.

Thank you! There are 5 or 6 seaguls on the display )
Someday I will build a ship ;)

4 hours ago, LM71Blackbird said:

This is an awesome display! So much going on and great builds throughout! Keep up the fantastic work!

Thanks!

Edited by CoolerTD

These pics are great fun to look at, it looks a brilliant display. I really like how you've got stuff going on under the water as well, that's a very clever and original idea. :classic::thumbup:

19 hours ago, Bricked1980 said:

These pics are great fun to look at, it looks a brilliant display. I really like how you've got stuff going on under the water as well, that's a very clever and original idea. :classic::thumbup:

I am glad that you like it )

This is fantastic work!  I love water scenes and the pirate theme, and your waterfall is amazing.  I really like how you set up the underwater section.  Great work!

On 4/24/2018 at 2:38 AM, CoolerTD said:

Thanks for your replies

here is the video review

This is a amazing display ... I love the use of plexiglass for water ... Gives a nice effect.  The underwater is well done plenty to see without being to crowded.  

The top side gets a little crowded but overall its well done ... The fort on the right is well built ... I my self would love pictures of just it all around 

As far as a video of the whole museum I personally would like to see short videos of each of the displays.