Hello Everyone :)

My name is SAZ (or Ali in real :) but go by SAZ online). I love building Lego like the rest of you all for fun. Im pretty new to the online Lego scene and thought id say hi.

So a warm hello to you all. I build for fun but started a YouTube channel to share my hobby where I'm posting stop motion speed builds :) feel free to check out my videos...

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtg3TS5HiEsMFGRKLU8yMcw

My most recent build ....

Planning on adding lots more stuff (& apologise in advance for the shameless self advertising! :) ) but I figured everyone here would appreciate my videos a lot more :)

Thanks!

SAZ

Hello and welcome to Eurobricks! Nice video. It must been quite difficult to keep everything in the right place during shooting. Very well done.:classic:

9 hours ago, Littleworlds said:

Hello and welcome to Eurobricks! Nice video. It must been quite difficult to keep everything in the right place during shooting. Very well done.:classic:

Thank you! That is the toughest part, one mistake normally means doing it again so usually easy enough with the smaller builds but bigger ones need more planning time!

6 hours ago, LM71Blackbird said:

Welcome to Eurobricks! I do enjoy a good LEGO stop motion build, great editing work on the video!

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it, I’m working on some bigger sets. I love the superhero stuff so building the hulkbuster set from infinity wars next (not the limited edition one! Saving up for that :) ) if it turns out decent will share with you all.

Hey @SAZ Toys I just subscribed to your channel. I enjoy watching brick building videos and your channel is awesome.

If you get a chance check out my youtube channel too. See you around!

Edited by Otto Films

Welcome to the site! I just checked out your Superman vs Thor video, and I have to say, that was extremely well done! I loved how one shot recreated Superman's flight attack from Man of Steel and Injustice 2.