Sign in to follow this  
DK_Titan

[MOC] LEGO Medieval Inspired Mansion, 1 of 3 (Modular)

This is the newest addition to our LEGO Medieval Layout - a mansion for the masters as well as an integrated smaller building for the servants. The main colours of the building are Cool Yellow, Dark Red, Dark Brown and Reddish Brown.

After having been stored in boxes for almost a year, our medieval buildings, towers and trees have finally seen the "light of day".

Edited by DK_Titan

On 26/3/2018 at 4:16 PM, Gunman said:

Wonderful mix of stone and wood feeling.... Fantastic moc

Thank yoiu :-)

Amazing! You build so fast but great! I’m a big fan of the stonework and the roofs looking a bit European, that’s exactly what I like about your MOCs! Looks incredible with your other medieval buildings! Absolutely love it! :wub:

Edited by LegoModularFan

12 hours ago, LegoModularFan said:

Amazing! You build so fast but great! I’m a big fan of the stonework and the roofs looking a bit European, that’s exactly what I like about your MOCs! Looks incredible with your other medieval buildings! Absolutely love it! :wub:

Thank you very much. I think I used a month building the mansion. It was actually finished (or almost finished) when I published the Laundromat and Musician's Apartment Video.

For now I'm taking a break from building and continue with "Forever Sorting".

This looks incredible. I really like how you've used loads of tiles to create the stone texture effect, it looks very effective. :classic:

Also I've just been looking at some of your other work on your youtube channel. Your medieval layout looks great and your trees are brilliant. I think the best Lego trees I've ever seen. :thumbup:

Wow! I love the colors and the level of detail (complex enough to avoid any part looking boring while simple enough to still look clean and refined). Does it have any sort of interior (furnishings/stairs/etc.)?

5 hours ago, Bricked1980 said:

This looks incredible. I really like how you've used loads of tiles to create the stone texture effect, it looks very effective. :classic:

Also I've just been looking at some of your other work on your youtube channel. Your medieval layout looks great and your trees are brilliant. I think the best Lego trees I've ever seen. :thumbup:

Thank you very much :classic:

2 hours ago, Lyichir said:

Wow! I love the colors and the level of detail (complex enough to avoid any part looking boring while simple enough to still look clean and refined). Does it have any sort of interior (furnishings/stairs/etc.)?

Thank you very much :classic:. Then my mission succeeded. I tried not to exaggerate with details and colors and at the same time not have too many plain sections. It's prepared for interior, but so far the only interior are stairs between all floors and a fireplace on the inside of the chimney - also in the little separate house.