Bart

[SR-FB-LDD] Paint Factory

Due to the increasing amount of ships being build, the demand for products from shipyards has risen, a new paint factory has started producing.
The lasted batch of paint is ready for shipment, the coach (is it a coach for cargo too?) has just arrived. The red pigment is already running low! 

40949300982_02c547f26a_z.jpgpaint factory by Bart, on Flickr

26120201887_5321fe4638_z.jpgpaint factory 2 by Bart, on Flickr

39181868150_9dfbeec93d_z.jpgpaint factory 3 by Bart, on Flickr

40991010301_9bc379ec18_z.jpgpaint factory 4 by Bart, on Flickr

26120185817_7edaae71e4_z.jpgpaint factory 5 by Bart, on Flickr

It started as a try out on a brick build rocky base. I'm happy with the result of the rock works and the contrast with the red brick above it. The roof was a challenge, I couldn't decide on what I liked, in the end I came up with this, which is supposed to represent slate.

C&C most welcome.

That is a nice factory you have. The roof is a little too colorful for my taste, but looks just right for a paint factory. The rockwork looks good, too. 

Given the skeleton leg outside the drainage pipe, I am a little concerned how they are obtaining their dyes. 

10 hours ago, Bart said:

is it a coach for cargo too?

It would be called a wagon. 

14 hours ago, LM71Blackbird said:

Nicely done Bart! Great details throughout and the base looks awesome!

Thanks, glad you like the rocks :)

4 hours ago, Captain Genaro said:

That is a nice factory you have. The roof is a little too colorful for my taste, but looks just right for a paint factory. The rockwork looks good, too. 

Given the skeleton leg outside the drainage pipe, I am a little concerned how they are obtaining their dyes. 

It would be called a wagon. 

The roof, yeah I know, I maybe could have taken out the purple ones to get a more blueish look with discoloured pieces.

The skeleton leg was  intended there to show what kind of shit is washed down the drain, into the creek that runs underneath the factory, (where from they pomp up the water) Hence also the brown (died) plants around the drain.

A wagon it is then :)

Nice and colorful! I also like the exceptional integration of rocks by the walls. But what about the environmental pollution at the back of the building? Do I see colors down the drain???

7 hours ago, Roadmonkeytj said:

Seems like a solid build looks good ... Do like the rock work base.

Thank you.

4 hours ago, blackdeathgr said:

Nice and colorful! I also like the exceptional integration of rocks by the walls. But what about the environmental pollution at the back of the building? Do I see colors down the drain???

Thanks. Glad both of you like the rock work. 

There might be some pollution going on indeed. :look: the downside of early industrialist factories I assume. and in SeaRat lands there is no authority to enforce any environmental rules.*That is not an inventation to come and be such an authority :pir_laugh2:

Nice render.  No EPA (American Environmental Protection Agency) in the BoBS era is correct for the period.  :pir-classic:

Nice factory, a colorful building as it should be. And the rocky base looks great!

11 hours ago, dr_spock said:

Nice render.  No EPA (American Environmental Protection Agency) in the BoBS era is correct for the period.  :pir-classic:

Thank you, (and thanks to the writer of Bluerender (I know he is around on EB but I constanly forget his name))
Well the good thing is all natural products to fabricate the paint, so the polution shouldn't be that bad ..... 

2 hours ago, Bodi said:

Nice factory, a colorful building as it should be. And the rocky base looks great!

Thanks Bodi

On 27-3-2018 at 8:49 AM, Captain Braunsfeld said:

Lovely factory!

Thank you captain.