Hi,

after finishing my luffing crane I worked on a very compact 6WD truck with skid steering. The digital model was almost finished about two weeks ago. I prepared to order the needed parts - but then I noticed the "BuWizz fast car competition".

And I decided to upset the applecart. The original concept did not have any suspension and would not fit the conditions of the contest. So I widened the chassis and integrated independent suspension to all 6 wheels. There are two separate drivetrains for left and right side, each using an L-motor. But the clue is: they are connected by a subtractor powered by an M-motor. You might know this strategy from my previous MOC "Woody and the Woodpicker" https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/156214-moc-mini-skidder-woody-and-the-woodpicker/&tab=comments#comment-2880712

But there are little differences to "Woody". The drivetrains are geared up to make the vehicle much faster (as it is a fast car contest ...). On the other hand the subtractor is geared down to make steering smooth at high speed. 

Enough words, here it is:

800x600.jpg

About 1 week to the deadline ... I hope the weather will be fine next week to make some outdoor videos :wink:

Regards

Leonard Goldstein

17 minutes ago, Leonard Goldstein said:

Hi @Aventador2004,

thanks a lot! I hope you will also join the contest?

If I had a buwizz, too much right now. Plus my phone doesn't have the app as far as I can tell.

On 23.3.2018 at 1:52 PM, I_Igor said:

Cute little offroader :thumbup:

On 23.3.2018 at 6:23 PM, LM71Blackbird said:

Sweet looking MOC! Keep up the great work!

Thanks to all! 

Here are some more pics for you:

800x556.jpg

800x556.jpg

800x556.jpg

800x422.jpg

And finally the drivetrain with the subtractor:

800x683.jpg

Regards 

Leonard Goldstein

Hi everybody,

deadline today - it is time to come to an end. My model was finished almost 4 weeks ago and in the meantime I made only very little changes at the roof to make access to the BuWizz easier. 

Although the last weeks the weather was fine I managed to finish the video only yesterday. The call of the mountain bike was louder than the call of the Lego :laugh:

Watch this:

(edit: link seemed to be brocken - fixed)

At the moment I have trouble entering the contest as BuWizz does not accept video links to Dailymotion.com. Well Dailymotion has a great advantage: it is a european company with proper data privacy. I am not youtubed or facebooked or anything like that ...

If BuWizz is reading this: can you help?

Regards

Leonard Goldstein

Edited by Leonard Goldstein

If BuWizz is not going to help I would be willing to post it on my Youtube channel for you, with your name in the title, and remove it after the contest. Could also do that as a temporary fall-back, so you can at least enter.

Edited by Didumos69

27 minutes ago, Didumos69 said:

If BuWizz is not going to help I would be willing to post it on my Youtube channel for you, with your name in the title, and remove it after the contest. Could also do that as a temporary fall-back, so you can at least enter.

Hi @Didumos69,

many thanks for your offer :thumbup:

In the meantime I hat contact to Tihi from the BuWizz-Team and I think the problem is solved. Thanks to Tihi!

Now best wishes to all participants of the contest :wink:

Leonard Goldstein