Hi Jim and braker23, I do actually work for the LEGO Group in the Social Media Team, currently on the Technic franchise. I hope you don't mind me snooping around here to source some amazing fan created content!

1 minute ago, LEGOPieter said:

Hi Jim and braker23, I do actually work for the LEGO Group in the Social Media Team, currently on the Technic franchise. I hope you don't mind me snooping around here to source some amazing fan created content!

Hi Pieter,

Not at all. Just wanting to make sure. We see a lot of strange requests passing by.

I will send you a PM :wink: 

And like we say to all new members... Welcome to EB and have fun!

Hey guys!

I wanted to show you photos from the latest expo the Indominus Rex took part, the one organised by Brickenburg in my home-town of Cluj-Napoca, at the start of June.

As you can see, most of my LEGO Technic MOCs were on display, but I can tell you this: the kids noticed the I-Rex first, as expected :grin:

42967247792_4ff44a6954_z_d.jpg

42967247722_b1ac34595f_z_d.jpg

42967247562_80b5c5d2b2_z_d.jpg

Thank you for your time, cheers!

2 hours ago, braker23 said:

Hey guys!

I wanted to show you photos from the latest expo the Indominus Rex took part, the one organised by Brickenburg in my home-town of Cluj-Napoca, at the start of June.

As you can see, most of my LEGO Technic MOCs were on display, but I can tell you this: the kids noticed the I-Rex first, as expected :grin:

Thank you for your time, cheers!

Hi there!

Don't know about the kids but the first thing that caught my eye was that awesome Audi TT MOC! Had a look through your Flikr but couldn't find it :sceptic: Do you have any more pics of it somewhere please?

@JTS it's my car mate! Thanks for the nice words! I'll post it here on EB in 2 weeks max because I want to start making the instructions tomonrow and it may take a week or two maybe. Pm me, I'll give you more photos :)

***sorry for being off-topic

Just now, IA creations said:

@JTS it's my car mate! Thanks for the nice words! I'll post it here on EB in 2 weeks max because I want to start making the instructions tomonrow and it may take a week or two maybe. Pm me, I'll give you more photos :)

You beat me to it hehe. How about simply posting it and adding the instructions later?