@Pvdb: Fabulous job :thumbup::thumbup:! The overall shape is amazing and the color combo is great. I can imagine this car would look great in black with decent accents in yellow e.g. as well. I love the long wheelbase and it allowed you btw to fit in this incredible gearbox.

I`m happy you haven´t retired from building supercars (and sharing them with others). Warning to the copycats: don´t dare to make this with your dirty cheap elements: the gearbox won´t work with them!

Amazing work! The gearbox is insane, I would love to see a video of it, I find it hard to believe it would work with so many idlers.... HoF for sure!

Only thing for me to point out is that the red line looks a little out of place, starting so far back. I think it should go the whole way around on the front, like it does in the rear.

I am imagining this car (someday, somehow, COME ON LEGO!!!) in lime green! with black accents. Or black with lime accents. And trans-clear headlights. :wink: I do agree with @Didumos69 about the trans-med. blue lights looking better than the trans-neon ones.

A first attempt at using Pov-Ray to create some renders - ok - I changed the headlights colour :classic:

800x427.jpg

1 hour ago, Pvdb said:

A first attempt at using Pov-Ray to create some renders - ok - I changed the headlights colour :classic:

Very nice. Very nice.

Looks so much better with the green gone  :wink:

Very nice! These headlights melt into the rest of the body much better. It looks more realistic and really classy now :thumbup:.

Edited by Didumos69

Despite the China copies of your One:1, will you be releasing instructions for this one? This would be one I, and many others, would love to build. 

On 29/03/2018 at 2:40 PM, technic_addict said:

Any chance a render without the enzo wheel caps?

Coming up.

800x419.jpg

And a couple of quick mock ups of Red and Black colour variations.  

800x440.jpg

800x391.jpg

Red and black look good too, which confirms the well-designed coachwork. White with med-blue headlights remains to be my favorite.

The red is awesome! We were overwhelmed with red for years, but this car is amazing in red. I can’t wait to ad this to my collection. Well done!

Edited by Kronos987
Typo

I didn't think this beauty could look any better but WOW! Red makes this amazing creation really stand out.

Great job with the renders Paul. All done in the early hours whilst trying to explain the process to a numpty with absolutely no idea. You truly have the patience of a saint :classic:.

On 02/04/2018 at 2:00 PM, Lox Lego said:

Hey @Pvdb - How soon will we be able to see a working video of this masterpiece? :blush:

My son is building a red version so we will stop the build at an appropriate point and make a video of the gearbox in action.

I have put together a short video (filmed with my phone) 

https://youtu.be/MKvvzvIShgQ

And a couple of pictures of the red version that my kid just finished building - a couple of minor part substitutions required - I almost like this better than the white version.

800x445.jpg

800x449.jpg

800x465.jpg