Sign in to follow this  
r4canine

[MOC] Mini Scale Rebel Ships

Hey guys, built these mini scale rebel ships to fit with my mini scale fleet I'm building. They're roughly the same size as the standard 1:250 scale which means they should also fit with Mortesv's builds as well!

Mini Rebel Ships MOCMini Rebel Ships MOC

In fact, I'm so happy with these MOCs, I decided to make a how to!

Yeah the X-Wing and A-Wing are mostly right but Y-wing is sort of meh. It just needs to be bigger and more proportionate.

Also in the X-Wing I'd lengthten the nose by one stud and perhaps add a plate to its rear, so wings don't extend past its back so much. This plus obviously swap a grey plate under the black cheese slope for a red one ;)

On 22/03/2018 at 10:59 AM, DrMuttonchops said:

Pretty cool dude! I like the wings on the X-wing, but it seems like the Y-wing might be a little small? 

On 22/03/2018 at 11:02 AM, Jerac said:

Yeah the X-Wing and A-Wing are mostly right but Y-wing is sort of meh. It just needs to be bigger and more proportionate.

Also in the X-Wing I'd lengthten the nose by one stud and perhaps add a plate to its rear, so wings don't extend past its back so much. This plus obviously swap a grey plate under the black cheese slope for a red one ;)

Thanks for the feedback guys. Yeah I definitely get what you mean about the Y wing!