Sign in to follow this  
badchriss

[MODs] - Spider-Man: Homecoming

Anyone remember last Year´s Spider-Man: Homecoming Sets?They were quite nice had some neat Playfeatures and a great Collection of Minifigures.But as a MOCer,they also looked kinda bland and lackluster.So i bought them both and modified the Bank from "ATM Heist Battle - 76082" and the white Van from "Beware the Vulture - 76083".

As for the ATM Set,i added 2 additional Floors and a flat Rooftop so the whole Thing resembles a classic New York Tenement Building,although a very small one (Greenwich Village maybe...)

Anyway,i wanted to keep the Playset Characteristic so i left it as a not very deep Facade instead of a real Building with hundreds of Bricks.

20170709_200350

20170709_200358

I even added a small cast iron Fire escape Ladder (i mean,what are New York Tenement Buildings without Fire Escape Ladders?...i know,a Deathtrap :D)

20170709_200405

20170709_200411

Well,this 100 Dollar Bill is out of Comission :D

20170709_200418

The Sideview shows that the Building is still kept very small and that the Playfeatures are still usable

20170709_200444

Next Modification was the white Van from the aforementioned Set.I wanted it to be 6wide and make it more look like an actual Ford Econoline (even if the Grill hints more to the 2008 Model instead of the older one that was used in the actual Movie Scene)

I wanted to use most Pieces of the Set,even the stickered ones...

20170723_192338

Well,the Grille sure looks a bit like a modern Ford Econoline,even if the Hood is a bit krinkled and damaged..well,what´s a proper getaway Car with a few Bumps and Bruises?

20170723_192403

20170723_192412

If you are following a Criminal in a High Speed Pursuit,always be sure to have a bit of Distance.First,the Criminals driving Style might be a bit "shocking" and second it could happen that the rear Hatch pops oben and reveals a second Criminal with a big Gun.

20170723_192349

20170723_192431

The Inside of the Van with Shocker,the masked Crook and the stolen Goods....

20170723_192536

I hope you like my small Modifications,Comments are always welcome...

Edited by LuxorV
Images too big. Resize before deeplinking.

7 hours ago, Foxes Productionz said:

Nice work! Seeing these modifications makes me even more tempted to pick up these sets, then I remember the all the other awesome sets releasing this year :wacko:

Glad you like it.Yeah,all those cool Sets that are coming out,are already released or are already one or two Years old...they are a Blessing,and a curse.

Get them as long as you can,they won´t be there forever.

Nice job! Love the looks of both of thes mods. I’d love to see your updated bank next to the Sanctorum if you’ve picked it up.

On 20.3.2018 at 7:26 PM, saysonder said:

Nice job! Love the looks of both of thes mods. I’d love to see your updated bank next to the Sanctorum if you’ve picked it up.

I might end up doing exactly that....maybe ordering a few hands full of sandgreen bricks and black window frames first :D