Hello, I show you my new MOC: Iveco Daily in 1:17 scale.

dsc04305.jpg

This is an addition to my construction crew. I needed it to bring workers and small items on the construction site. :classic:

Also planning to add some small machines in the future (mini-excavator and skid-steer loader).

dsc04308.jpg

This truck is simple and with only manual functions.

Hand of god steering:

dsc04313.jpg

Tipping body (with mini LA):

dsc04320.jpg

dsc04322.jpg

dsc04316.jpg

And opening side panels:

dsc04329.jpg

sponda.jpg

I hope you like it :blush:

detail, clean lines and if it have stickers . i would think its a real technic set. good job!! 

Thank you all!

1 hour ago, I_Igor said:

Only the second one can be used on these wheels, but at the moment they are too rare and expensive. Let's see in the future :wink:

Edited by mpj
wrong syntax

7 minutes ago, mpj said:

Thank you all!

Only the second one will can be used on these wheels, but at the moment they are too rare and expensive. Let's see in the future :wink:

Yes, they re expensive :sad:

Looks good.

Why didn't You placed HOG on the roof. It would improve playability, and it would be OK for Lego MOC. Maybe add some beacon as HOG.

Because I had a 5x11 panel to be used on the roof, and it has no holes in the middle. So I preferred to leave the roof as smooth as possible,and I moved the knob on the rear :blush:

I like your MOC. It looks so neat and simple with great attention to details - good job!

Just perfect. So clean design. Realy like it with this orange color. The HOG steering is in perfect place. God idea.

Realy great job.

Awesome. The shapes you've captured are lovely. I especially like the way you followed the angle of the micro panels in the back window area up to the roof. 

1 hour ago, Oliver 79 said:

Awesome. The shapes you've captured are lovely. I especially like the way you followed the angle of the micro panels in the back window area up to the roof. 

A mix of study, design process, try and re-try, and luck!

Great Job. This is my kind of build. I love the rear fenders, and the addition of the small tool box on the right. I'm working on something with drop sides as well, and I might take some of your ideas.

Is there space to add a rear differential? Maybe a 1 or 2 cylinder engine?

Really nice little model. As others already remarked: you capured some beautiful lines in such a small scale, impressive:thumbup:

I particulary like the smooth corners of the front and the line made by the two 2x5 panels. It all blends very nicely together.

the HoG looks a bit akward positioned, but that would be about the only part I would suggest to improve.

3 hours ago, Thirdwigg said:

Is there space to add a rear differential? Maybe a 1 or 2 cylinder engine?

A differential yes, an engine maybe, but you should have an opening bonnet them and this can be more difficult...

Thank you everybody for your appreciation and comments!

I love it. A very, very original MOC. We see those vans/small lorries every day.

Looks great and is instantly recognisable.

As for the idea of a fake engine proposed earlier - maybe the a 4 cylinder engine based on the Mack Anthem engine could fit under the hood.