merc

[OL-Royal Arsenal of Astrapi] Gun Range

Nice minifigs posing! The blue ones I mean. The gun range looks great too.

Remember boys don't aim directly at them just aim towards them less its murder...

Good build convincing posing 

oy, Firing practice with bayonets attached, that would result in some bleeding knuckles, but a good practise.
Good work on the landscape going from sandy to shrubbery.

Nice range merc! Your double line of soldiers is great and the vegetation is pretty good too. My only cricticism is that it would be nice to see addictional pictures, for example a view facing the firing line.

Very nice firing range. The transition from dirt and sand to jungle is well done, and the positioning of the soldiers is very nice, too (though one seems distracted). 

Oleon warmongering, so typical! :pir-angry:

Nice build though. As others have mentioned, the transition from sand to jungle scenery is well done, and the irregular base shape supports it. Well done! :thumbup:

On 3/19/2018 at 9:26 AM, Bodi said:

Nice minifigs posing! The blue ones I mean. The gun range looks great too.

Thank you, I needed to show how disciplined Orleon Soldiers are. :grin:

On 3/19/2018 at 9:37 AM, Roadmonkeytj said:

Remember boys don't aim directly at them just aim towards them less its murder...

Good build convincing posing 

Haha, Thank you.

On 3/19/2018 at 12:07 PM, Bart said:

oy, Firing practice with bayonets attached, that would result in some bleeding knuckles, but a good practise.
Good work on the landscape going from sandy to shrubbery.

Thank you, I normally build using a black border, I'm glad this turned out good. As for the bloody knuckles, it builds character. :pir_laugh2:

On 3/19/2018 at 3:13 PM, Keymonus said:

Nice range merc! Your double line of soldiers is great and the vegetation is pretty good too. My only cricticism is that it would be nice to see addictional pictures, for example a view facing the firing line.

Thank you, I was under a slight time crunch and had to dismantle the build to us for the hospital. :sceptic: That's a good idea to get different angles.

On 3/19/2018 at 3:40 PM, Captain Genaro said:

Very nice firing range. The transition from dirt and sand to jungle is well done, and the positioning of the soldiers is very nice, too (though one seems distracted). 

Thank you. Funny story, I removed him and another one for something and forgot to put him back in the same pose. :laugh:

On 3/20/2018 at 12:29 AM, Drunknok said:

Oleon warmongering, so typical! :pir-angry:

Nice build though. As others have mentioned, the transition from sand to jungle scenery is well done, and the irregular base shape supports it. Well done! :thumbup:

It's not warmongering til your lands are taken. :pir-devil: Thank you, I am happy that the transition turned out ok.

23 hours ago, LM71Blackbird said:

Nicely built landscape and overall a great build! (except for the use of red jackets on the targets... :pir_mad: :thumbdown:)

Thank you. Don't forget, Corrington is the one who disgraces Hades by where his sacred color. :pir_laugh2:

Nice Build Merc, But I'd like to see more photos, and larger ones as well. You can select the size option in the "BBcode" menu on flickr. 

About the build, well done, it's a well made shooting range.