Sign in to follow this  
Peppermint_M

MOC: Compliance

40461786122_2721c42c8d_c.jpg

Soundtrack

The G-MIL SportFli XVI is a top performing civilian speeder-bike. Favoured by the Authority Deployment Unit of District 18 since model IX. With a few modifications after-market (strictly restricted to the District 18 police) the sport bike becomes the Compliance. Outranking all other bikes in its class, it is a valuable tool for law enforcement.

This one was a lot more of an exercise in self control. I get a little carried away with shoving in details that can increase the size to something more of a tank than a speeder bike. While I have enjoyed making speeders from the motorcycle fairing for a fair few years. (Nine by the looks of it...:look: Or ten. :cry2:) I just love throwing in more and more parts.

So, I pared it down to what you see here. I love to sneak Castle elements into SF builds and couldn't resist the helmet. I think speeder bikes still need to have a "bike-ness" to them, which can be lost without the wheels, so popping in the helmet fills the space and looks futuristic. 

Another great thing building this bike and the others for the contest was discovering how all the cool elements that have arrived since I last was really able to MOC (been a bit stuck for space and opportunity for about eighteen months). I have a number of other bikes I made when testing concepts and connections that I will share soon.

Hope you like the MOC.