Kintobor

Mafia School- Mad Monster Mansion: Day Three

I don’t like how quickly this bandwagon came up against Swamp Creature. We were sitting 50-50 with the fly then all of a sudden, boom-boom-boom, there’s a majority on Swamp Creature.

It absolutely REEKS of behind the scenes collaboration to railroad someone they know will turn up town.

My vote will stay on that shifty fly, and as I said before I’m not opposed to no-lynching. There’s still some time in the day and there’s a razor thin margin for error. I think the fly is a better bet for today.

5 minutes ago, mediumsnowman said:

I don’t like how quickly this bandwagon came up against Swamp Creature. We were sitting 50-50 with the fly then all of a sudden, boom-boom-boom, there’s a majority on Swamp Creature.

It absolutely REEKS of behind the scenes collaboration to railroad someone they know will turn up town.

My vote will stay on that shifty fly, and as I said before I’m not opposed to no-lynching. There’s still some time in the day and there’s a razor thin margin for error. I think the fly is a better bet for today.

I'm not a fan of the last two votes on swamp creature either, but I'm not to sure about mutant fly being scum either.

7 minutes ago, mediumsnowman said:

Just now, LegoMonorailFan said:

I'm not a fan of the last two votes on swamp creature either, but I'm not to sure about mutant fly being scum either.

I am agreeing with both of these comments, with the exception that I do feel we need a lynch today.  

As I have said in addition to these two, The Mummy seems to be hiding in the darkest places of this spooky old house, contributing very little, following the Zombie Cheerleader like a shadow and yet the vote for todays lynch quickly piled up on the least scummiest of my four choices.  

What do you find more suspicious of Swamp Creature over The Mummy or Mutant Fly or Frankenstein Rocker for that matter? 

Just now, Lady K said:

I am agreeing with both of these comments, with the exception that I do feel we need a lynch today.  

As I have said in addition to these two, The Mummy seems to be hiding in the darkest places of this spooky old house, contributing very little, following the Zombie Cheerleader like a shadow and yet the vote for todays lynch quickly piled up on the least scummiest of my four choices.  

What do you find more suspicious of Swamp Creature over The Mummy or Mutant Fly or Frankenstein Rocker for that matter? 

I'm actually way more suspicious of the Mummy over anyone else, and I would be voting for him if more people would vote for him as well. So If we could all get a bandwagon started on the Mummy, that would be a way better Lynch choice IMO.

8 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

I'm actually way more suspicious of the Mummy over anyone else, and I would be voting for him if more people would vote for him as well. So If we could all get a bandwagon started on the Mummy, that would be a way better Lynch choice IMO.

Is there even time?

27 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

I would be in agreement with this.  As more time passes he looks more and more suspicious.

18 minutes ago, LegoRacer1 said:

Is there even time?

Yes, if we do it now, we should be able to turn it around.  The three of us plus just needing two more.

Just now, LegoRacer1 said:

Ok, but if I change my vote I will just be called a bandwagon by everyone else...

Not as much. We are still active and have decided on a better lynch so it will involve those who haven't fallen asleep in the dark recesses of this old house.

Unvote:  The Mutant Fly (Steamdemon)

Vote:  The Mummy (Actor Builder)

Unvote: Fly Guy (Steamdemon)

Vote: Mummy (Actor Builder)

If we cant lynch the fly today and the consensus is we need a lynch, Mummy’s lurking is doing us townies no favors. I’m not sure about Swamp Creature, he’s hard to read, but the way that bandwagon formed against him makes me think he’s town, and at least one of Fly and Rocker are scum. My conviction that it’s Fly has been well noted.

Unvote: Mutant Fly (steamdemon)

Vote: The Mummy (Actor Builder)

I would prefer to live. Mummy isn't doing diddly squat.

Your votes are needed.

That's got to be the fastest lynch ever. I feel its the best choice.

I don't suppose The Mummy has anything to say?

4 minutes ago, Lady K said:

Nay. However I would like a reaction from Mutant Fly. 

2 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

Good point, I haven't heard him buzzing around recently.

9 minutes ago, Lady K said:

3 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

Just now, Lady K said:

Good point, I haven't heard him buzzing around recently.

I'd like to hear from both, honestly. Also, do flies sleep?

1 minute ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

Me: Alexa? Do flies sleep?

Alexa: Yes. At least some flies sleep. 

I guess that is better than flying towards the pretty light.  Maybe if we place pieces of fruit out he will show up?  If we had fruit, all I saw was hotdogs.

Just now, Lady K said:

I guess that is better than flying towards the pretty light.  Maybe if we place pieces of fruit out he will show up?  If we had fruit, all I saw was hotdogs.

All I smell is seafood and eggs.

Just now, mediumsnowman said:

Seafood?

I'm from the sea. Maybe it's me.

11 minutes ago, KotZ said:

All I smell is seafood and eggs.

2 minutes ago, mediumsnowman said:

Seafood?

1 minute ago, KotZ said:

I'm from the sea. Maybe it's me.

Seaweed attracts flies doesn't it?  Have any seaweed?

Just now, Lady K said:

Seaweed attracts flies doesn't it?  Have any seaweed?

No, I live in a bathtub now.