Kintobor

Mafia School- Mad Monster Mansion: Day Three

26519429368_374f04d964_b.jpg
-Day Three: KintoNorman-

40140514094_67f42aa818_o.jpg
A crowd surrounded Gorgonzola (fhomess). They had decided to lynch him. "Uh, hey, Kintobor. Anyway I could get a pass on this one and just walk away?"

40140513824_d62486487a_o.jpg
Kintobor pulls out an old duelling pistol and points it at Gorgonzola.
*BANG!*
Gorgonzola falls to the ground as the bullet penetrates his skull, ruining his highly detailed, now blood stained mask. Kintobor puts away the flintlock pistol he was hiding behind his back and turns to Romero. "Goodness me, I do get hungry after a lynch. Romero, a hotdog please!"
Night descends as the Host sees to it that everyone retires for the evening...

26979021498_d3ebc96394_o.jpg
The Zombie Bride (Khscarymovie4) went looking around the grounds for something, anything to remember her hubby by. "Perhaps he left behind a top hat, or a pin, or-"

26979021308_21fcb51a5b_o.jpg
"BOO!" A scary looking robot animal thing approaches the Zombie Bride!
"AAAAAH! Oh, goodness, sorry, you scared me. Say, I don't remember a cheap Five Nights at Freddy's knock off running around at the party. Who are you under that mask?"
"Uuuuh..."
The cheap Five Night's at Freddy's knock off raised his pistol at the Zombie Bride's head and fired!
*BANG!*

26979021228_98774c48fe_o.jpg
The Zombie Bride falls back as her grey matter splashes across the ground, pooling out a shaken soda can. The cheap Five Night's at Freddy's knock off looks around, hoping he hasn't been seen.
"Well, uh... so much for the jump scare death. Now, to stuff this body into an endoskeleton..."

26979021138_7eca20551e_o.jpg
Meanwhile, in the Mad Monster Mansion's kitchen, Dr. Frankenstein (Tariq j) looks around for a midnight snack.
"Eugh. I've had enough of hotdogs and Polish sausages. If I'm going to survive this I need some actual food in me."
The sound of rolling metal enters into the kitchen and towards the Doctor. Turning around, Dr. Frankenstein bears witness to an unexpected sight.

26979021018_265fba80ba_o.jpg
"Oh, goodness, you're that robot from that new Star Wars movie!" Dr. Frankenstein declares in delight. "Oh my, you are cute. Tell me, can you do a neat trick? Show me what you can do, little robot!"

26979020748_def0315032_o.jpg
*BANG!*
The BB-8 unit beeps and bloops in delight as it descends it's revolver attachment and rolls away from the Doctor's bleeding corpse.

26979022198_89b49306a3_o.jpg
Morning finally arrives at the Mad Monster Mansion. With the numbers thinning quicker than what Kintobor expected. Looking at his watch, Kintobor gains the attention of the crowd.
"I'm surprised you all slept so well last night considering how many gunshots went off. Well, well, well. Only eight guests left. It seems as if though some of you were busy last night. Right, let's get to it.
After thorough investigation, and prolonged wearing of the suit, I have deduced that Gorgonzola (fhomess) was Town. Yup. Good job town, that's two for two. 
I'm shocked over the Zombie Bride's (Khscarymovie4) demise. Death by a cheap Five Nights at Freddy's ripoff. Ouch. She too was also Town
BUT, I do have some good news. Someone last night managed to get the ball rolling, as Dr. Frankenstein (Tariq j), was definitely a member of the Mafia!
Dun, dun, dun!
I know, suspenseful, right? As always, Romero's serving hotdogs and Polish sausage, and music will be from whatever I can scrounge from the previous owner."

A pause descends as Kintobor snaps his fingers.

"Oh, I almost forgot! I did manage to find some more suitable entertainment. May I introduce to you..."

26979022048_33e397e4ba_o.jpg
"The ebullient Ms. Quinn!"
"Hiya, chuckleheads!" Harley waved at the crowd.
"Harley will be joining us for the rest of the party. Play nice with her." Harley leaned into Kintobor's ear, snarling.
"I swear to the gods, Kinto, you better have my money for me by the end of this. I'm missing the Heroica finale for this!" Kinto shushed Karie and leaned in further.
"I get it, Karie, just hold onto your horses and I promise you'll get your money. Right now, I'm paying you to act as fan service and exposure. You need something to do after Heroica's over: this gig might get your foot in the door for a future Mafia host position." Kinto pulls away from Not-Harley.

40640880841_db1cd1428b_o.jpg
"So, time for a test! Let's see who's been doing their homework!
What is the ideal ratio balance between the town and the scum? This question's mainly for the newer players, but it doesn't hurt to have a refresher. Correctly answer this question in thread, and you get a cookie!"

-Players-
25713656187_d0ec774b49_o.jpgBride of Dracula, costumed by Lady K

25713656077_c815d027f8_o.jpgFrankenstein's Rocker, costumed by LegoRacer1

26712690308_e7fc41008e_o.jpgMaws, costumed by mediumsnowman

26712690238_5df7745e82_o.jpgThe Mutant Fly, costumed by Steamdemon

26712690138_76ff793471_o.jpgThe Mummy, costumed by Actor Builder

26712690018_8199e3dca0_o.jpgThe Swamp Creature, costumed by KotZ

26712689938_c76fba03fc_o.jpgThe Werewolf, costumed by LegoMonorailFan)

25713655487_1b3ddf5a01_o.jpgZombie Cheerleader, costumed by jluck

-RIP-

39858943555_2d146bd310_o.jpgDracula, costumed by Rider Raider, Town. Lynched Day One

40753525001_deedd0bb9c_o.jpgWicked Witch, costumed by Lord Duvors, Town. Murdered Night One

40753524941_3f491710c1_o.jpgZombie Groom, costumed by Forresto, Town. Murdered Night One

26979021658_379f29d0f5_o.jpgGorgonzola, costumed by fhomess, Town. Lynched Day Two

26979020408_faae7f07ab_o.jpgZombie Bride, costumed by Khscarymovie4, Town. Murdered Night Two

26979021868_8f640c6fa3_o.jpgDr. Frankenstein, costumed by Tariq j, Mafia. Murdered Night Two

Rules (These are 95% the same as the EB standard; deviations from the normal EB rules are struck-through) (Also, thanks Def. I'm stealing your rules.:tongue:)

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Scum. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum needs to outnumber the Town.  Third-party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player.  Voting is mandatory. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player).  No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. Failure to vote will incur a vote penalty the following game day.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached after 72 hours. After the day has been concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 20 hours of the night stage.

3.5. Players may not target the same player two nights in a row, and may not target themselves.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host, or in PM with any other players. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread. 

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM

11. Violation of the above rules will result in a penalty. For each 4 players remaining, one penalty vote will be applied to the violator. A second violation will result in a mod-kill.

With 8 Players left, it takes a majority of 5 to lynch someone. 72 Hours Remain.

Right, Zzzo that confirmzzz we have a vigilante in thizz party...or there'zz a third party...ech. By the way, my fly like tendenciezzz kind of prevent me from Zzzleeping...which zzzuckzzz. It'zz like bieng drunk off energy drinkzzz..

Awesome, we got a scum finally. Now who's the rest? I'll check when I get more time, but I think the doctors votes were generally later in the day.

Well as I suspected, Gorgonzola was town. I was a little worried he was our Vig, but at the same time he could have been a SK. 

I'm genuinely surprised Zombie bride wasn't scum. 

Very good news a scum finally got the ax.

It’s time we Lynch based on actual analysis. So far, we’ve waited for someone to say somthing that’s easy to jump on and then follow lady k onto the bandwagon. The problem is, those are precisely the mistakes scum don’t make. Look at the vote patterns. That’s why I’m still after swamp creature KotZ. His vote timing on day 1 is where a scum player would vote, especially now that we know the others who voted at the same time were town. He sticks out to me. 

On 3/8/2018 at 4:41 PM, Kintobor said:

Final Vote Count:

Dracula (Rider Raider): 8 votes (Lady K, Lord Duvors,  Forresto, KotZ, Steamdemon, LegoMonorailFan, Fhomess, Tariq j)
Frankenstein's Monster (LegoRacer1): 1 votes (mediumsnowman)
Swamp Creature (KotZ): 1 vote (Khscarymovie8)
Zombie Groom (Forresto): 1 vote (Rider Raider)
Zombie Cheerleader (jluck): 1 vote (Actor Builder)
The Mummy (Actor Builder): 1 Votes (jluck)

Non-voting: LegoRacer1 (Will begin Day 2 with a 5-vote Penalty for not voting)

With 14 players left, it takes a majority of 8 votes to lynch someone. With a majority vote, Dracula (Rider Raider) is lynched. Night One has now begun. You have 48 to get night actions in.

edit: crud, didn't see Tariq j's vote. Fixed!

From day one I’m positive there was another scum player voting for red raider, if not 2. Based on timing, KotZ fits that description. 

Due to unforeseeable circumstances (power breaker went out.... yeah, we'll go with a power breaker), the day has been extended by 24 hours.

Hmm. Good to see our vig is active and guessed correctly last night. 

If you’re one of those just joining us, be careful, and not too trigger-happy - vig doesn’t usually kill 1st and 2nd night in a small game since odds are very high of offing townies/other PR’s. With 8 left I’d expect 2-3 scum remaining, a vig kill really is a stab in the dark unless you’ve buddied up with a cop. Very slim margin for error especially with how the lynches have shaped up. 

I’d like to call attention to Mutant Fly’s voting. He’s voted smack in the middle of the bandwagon both days - perfect place for scum to hide. You’re not starting the voting or hammering, just going along with it. Interesting, especially two days in a row with both lynchees confirmed town.

Hey, I'm in the dark azz much azz you...look, I'll admit, I wazz bandwaggoning.. Oh forget thizzz I'm flying into a dark corner of the manzzion. Mutant Fly izzz irritated! BZZZZZZ!

18 minutes ago, Steamdemon said:

Hey, I'm in the dark azz much azz you...look, I'll admit, I wazz bandwaggoning.. Oh forget thizzz I'm flying into a dark corner of the manzzion. Mutant Fly izzz irritated! BZZZZZZ!

And this is helpful how???

Sad we lost another townie last night and Gorgonzola turned up town; I'm sorry I really thought he was scummy.  We have lost 5 of our own and only one scum has been taken out; not good odds.  Today needs to be better for town to survive.

While I would normally recommend caution to our town vig this early during the party; well done.

Ok so for voting analysis we have:

Day 1:

Final Vote Count:

Dracula (Rider Raider): 8 votes (Lady K, Lord Duvors, Forresto, KotZ, Steamdemon, LegoMonorailFan, Fhomess, Tariq j)
Frankenstein's Monster (LegoRacer1): 1 votes (mediumsnowman)
Swamp Creature (KotZ): 1 vote (Khscarymovie8)
Zombie Groom (Forresto): 1 vote (Rider Raider)
Zombie Cheerleader (jluck): 1 vote (Actor Builder)
The Mummy (Actor Builder): 1 Votes (jluck)

Non-voting: LegoRacer1 (Will begin Day 2 with a 5-vote Penalty for not voting)

Day 2:

Final Vote Count:
Gorgonzola (fhomess): 8 votes (mediumsnowman, Lady K, Khscarymovie4, Actor Builder, Tariq j, Steamdemon, LegoRacer1, KotZ)
Frankenstien's Rocker: 3 votes (Penalty, Penalty, Penalty)
Zombie Bride (Khscarymovie4): 1 vote (LegoMonorailFan)
Swamp Creature (KotZ): 1 vote (homes, jluck)

My take on this so far is:  

We now know that Dr. Frankenstein was a scum.  Notice how her vote was placed on the top choice for each days lynch.  Day 1, the hammer; Day 2 in the middle. Good places for scum to hide while looking to support the town for a lynch.  I agree that there is at least one other scum on those bandwagons.  

Now, I also agree with the thoughts on the Mutant Fly and Swamp Creature looking scummy, however, right now I am taking a closer look at the Wolf Man.  

Why....well take a look at the voting for day 1 and day 2.  Day 1 he voted third from the end, a good place to hide; and in reviewing his reason...he didn't really have anything other than following other's reasons.  Day 2 he alone voted for Zombie bride; now Day 1 she did seem overly concerned about the bandwagon forming quickly on Dracula, which at the time looked scummy but she was right in the end.  And now she is no longer with us; what could she have said today that made her a target? 

Wolf man's reaction was that 'as he suspected, Gorgonzola was town'.  How could he possible be so sure he was town?  Scum know who is who, town doesn't.  His comment along with the vote on Zombie Bride seem an attempt to look townie while at the same time the townie he voted for is killed in the night.

Thoughts?

On 3/16/2018 at 9:54 PM, jluck said:

It’s time we Lynch based on actual analysis. So far, we’ve waited for someone to say somthing that’s easy to jump on and then follow lady k onto the bandwagon. The problem is, those are precisely the mistakes scum don’t make. Look at the vote patterns. That’s why I’m still after swamp creature KotZ. His vote timing on day 1 is where a scum player would vote, especially now that we know the others who voted at the same time were town. He sticks out to me. 

From day one I’m positive there was another scum player voting for red raider, if not 2. Based on timing, KotZ fits that description. 

The Mutant Fly has done similar, and has posted lots of nonsensical fluff posts each day.  If anything, they're just one sentence posts just to pad the thread and appear active. I'm also just always checking this site in my down time, so that's why you probably think what you do about my voting.

1 hour ago, Steamdemon said:

I'll admit, I wazz bandwaggoning.. Oh forget thizzz I'm flying into a dark corner of the manzzion. 

:wacko: 

When does voting open? 

13 minutes ago, mediumsnowman said:

:wacko: 

When does voting open? 

Voting will open now. The day will end in 48 hours. Get at it. :thumbup:

Vote: Mutant Fly (steamdemon)

I have no clue how Fly is helping the town.

Vote:  The Werewolf (LegoMonorailFan)

For the reasons I gave above.  I would really like to hear what Wolf Man has to say; as well as responses from the Mutant Fly and The Swamp Creature.

I think the mutant fly is just a relatively new player (someone correct me if I'm wrong one that- I don't know who all the regulars are) and isn't exactly sure HOW to be helpful to the town. For the most part scum doesn't just throw around buzzing noises and hope for the best. They tend to be more Actively "helping" but always calling out other people for little things that are either rookie mistakes or that a vanilla townie does because they don't care. So for now my vote is:

Swamp Critter (Kotz)

[I'm on mobile and can't bold. Please accept my vote anyway, thanks. @kintober]

8 hours ago, Lady K said:

Vote:  The Werewolf (LegoMonorailFan)

For the reasons I gave above.

And those reasons were the following? 

(1) I voted for Dracula third from the end which is apparently a good place to hide.

(2) I apparently had no reasons for why I voted for Dracula, and was "following others".

(3) I alone voted for Zombie bride who turns up as town the next morning.

(4) And finally your claim that I was aware of the now known fact that Gorgonzola was town.

So your first suspicion is pretty much stating the fact that I voted for Dracula third from the end, and claiming that my action is scummy. Not much of a suspicion IMO. But you've brought it up as a suspicion so I'll explain myself as if it were one. The timing of when I voted for Dracula was simply when it was convenient for me, and when I decided that no new developments would take place on day one that may deserve my more immediate attention and/or vote.

Secondly, your claim that I had no reason for why I voted for Dracula and was following others. I'm not to sure about that. I thought I gave my reason.

I have mixed feelings towards a day one lynch. However, if that's the direction we're heading, Dracula seems to be a good choice.

The above was my reason for why I would vote for Dracula if I decided I wanted a day one lynch, and if my vote was needed. You can find my post on page three of day one.

Thirdly, the fact that I voted for Zombie Bride on day two and that she was killed by the Mafia that night. Personally, I think the Mafia took advantage of the fact that I solely voted for Zombie bride, and killed her in an attempt to frame me and start a bandwagon vote on me in the morning. You may have fallen for their trap Bride of Dracula.

Fourthly and finally, your claim that I was aware of the now known fact that Gorgonzola was town. Let me quote myself.

Well as I suspected, Gorgonzola was town.

It was my opinion/guess that Gorgonzola was town. As it turned out, my opinion/guess was true. I never said I new it as a fact. 

As for my thoughts on today, I'll have to go over the day in more detail.

9 hours ago, Lady K said:

For the reasons I gave above.  I would really like to hear what Wolf Man has to say; as well as responses from the Mutant Fly and The Swamp Creature.

8 hours ago, Actor Builder said:

I think the mutant fly is just a relatively new player (someone correct me if I'm wrong one that- I don't know who all the regulars are) and isn't exactly sure HOW to be helpful to the town. For the most part scum doesn't just throw around buzzing noises and hope for the best. They tend to be more Actively "helping" but always calling out other people for little things that are either rookie mistakes or that a vanilla townie does because they don't care. So for now my vote is:

Swamp Critter (Kotz)

[I'm on mobile and can't bold. Please accept my vote anyway, thanks. @kintober]

Could the Fly not be scum and the scum team is now pushing Fly to act that way, after multiple days of flying under the radar as newbie?  I mean, in my first game I did a similar thing with the texts, but I was trying to analyze and help the town, but Mutant Fly here has already admitted to bandwaggoning, and the posts are usually nonsensical.

On the subject of Mutant Fly...

26ovxx.jpg

However I am Interested in Swamp Creatures insistence on Mutant Fly's behavior not being that of a newbie. 

Vote: Bride of Dracula (Lady K).

Yezz, I am zztill inexperienced at thizz, but I'm not going to ...*cough* ok, that's enough of that. I'm not sure how to link quotes from another day thread. Heck, I'm not sure how to help the town...

4 minutes ago, Steamdemon said:

Vote: Bride of Dracula (Lady K).

Yezz, I am zztill inexperienced at thizz, but I'm not going to ...*cough* ok, that's enough of that. I'm not sure how to link quotes from another day thread. Heck, I'm not sure how to help the town...

Needn't worry. You shouldn't feel the need to play like a pro on your first game. Just do your best. :classic:

In order to be a loyal townie, the most important thing to do is to vote for someone who you find suspicious, and give reason for why you voted for them by stating what you find suspicious about that person.