Kintobor

Mafia School- Mad Monster Mansion: Day Three

51 minutes ago, Steamdemon said:

Vote: Bride of Dracula (Lady K).

Yezz, I am zztill inexperienced at thizz, but I'm not going to ...*cough* ok, that's enough of that. I'm not sure how to link quotes from another day thread. Heck, I'm not sure how to help the town...

To quote from previous day threads, use the "+" button to multiquote and bring it here. Or you can hit "quote" then copy and paste the result. Keep trying, this game takes time to learn and reading others isn't easy. My advice is don't panic the first time you get accused. Many players throw out wild accusations to get a reaction. Just explain your reasoning and point out anything that seems out of place.

I'm voting for Bride of Dracula because I haven't seen anyone actually go after her...I'm also suspecting that she's the third party Serial Killer. I don't know how, but I just have a hunch.

Also, day two, I had a feeling that Zombie Bride was town, but I didn't know how to put it into words. Yet I fluffed it and boarded the lynch bandwagon, headed for Gorgonzola. 

2 hours ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

And those reasons were the following? 

(1) I voted for Dracula third from the end which is apparently a good place to hide.

(2) I apparently had no reasons for why I voted for Dracula, and was "following others".

(3) I alone voted for Zombie bride who turns up as town the next morning.

(4) And finally your claim that I was aware of the now known fact that Gorgonzola was town.

So your first suspicion is pretty much stating the fact that I voted for Dracula third from the end, and claiming that my action is scummy. Not much of a suspicion IMO. But you've brought it up as a suspicion so I'll explain myself as if it were one. The timing of when I voted for Dracula was simply when it was convenient for me, and when I decided that no new developments would take place on day one that may deserve my more immediate attention and/or vote.

Secondly, your claim that I had no reason for why I voted for Dracula and was following others. I'm not to sure about that. I thought I gave my reason.

The above was my reason for why I would vote for Dracula if I decided I wanted a day one lynch, and if my vote was needed. You can find my post on page three of day one.

Thirdly, the fact that I voted for Zombie Bride on day two and that she was killed by the Mafia that night. Personally, I think the Mafia took advantage of the fact that I solely voted for Zombie bride, and killed her in an attempt to frame me and start a bandwagon vote on me in the morning. You may have fallen for their trap Bride of Dracula.

Fourthly and finally, your claim that I was aware of the now known fact that Gorgonzola was town. Let me quote myself.

It was my opinion/guess that Gorgonzola was town. As it turned out, my opinion/guess was true. I never said I new it as a fact. 

As for my thoughts on today, I'll have to go over the day in more detail.

Correct.  Those things all grouped together made you look more suspicious than Mutant Fly and Swamp Creature to me.  

Your reason for voting for Dracula was 'Hey if we are heading in that direction..' but you didn't give any additional thoughts of your own on the subject of Dracula as a lynch. So without that it made you look like your were just following the bandwagon like a good townie.  While I was initially on Day 1 calling out Zombie Bride for her quick overly concern of the bandwagon on Day 1, I didn't really see anything new on Day 2 to make her suspicious enough to vote for.  Your voting for her alone with the reason of Day 1 just made it seem as though you were trying to distance yourself from the Day 2 lynch like you knew he was town (only the scum know for sure who is town and who isn't). Then your response today with ' wow, I knew he was town' just added fuel to the fire.

Could the mafia have taken advantage of you, sure, but why?  If you aren't scum then why single you out like that?  Unless, it was to make it look like you are more innocent townie than you are? Granted that seems a little complex, but I have seen complex things at parties before so I'm open to all possibilities.

I'm willing to consider it as a possibility, but it just doesn't make sense to me at this point that you alone would be set up.

I look forward to more thoughts from you today.  At least my vote got you talking more. 

59 minutes ago, KotZ said:

Could the Fly not be scum and the scum team is now pushing Fly to act that way, after multiple days of flying under the radar as newbie?  I mean, in my first game I did a similar thing with the texts, but I was trying to analyze and help the town, but Mutant Fly here has already admitted to bandwaggoning, and the posts are usually nonsensical.

Possibly, but also possibly just new.  I am waiting to hear more from him.

9 hours ago, Actor Builder said:

I think the mutant fly is just a relatively new player (someone correct me if I'm wrong one that- I don't know who all the regulars are) and isn't exactly sure HOW to be helpful to the town. For the most part scum doesn't just throw around buzzing noises and hope for the best. They tend to be more Actively "helping" but always calling out other people for little things that are either rookie mistakes or that a vanilla townie does because they don't care. So for now my vote is:

Swamp Critter (Kotz)

[I'm on mobile and can't bold. Please accept my vote anyway, thanks. @kintober]

Could be just a new reaction, could also be a scum ploy to distract the town.

53 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

On the subject of Mutant Fly...

26ovxx.jpg

However I am Interested in Swamp Creatures insistence on Mutant Fly's behavior not being that of a newbie. 

Maybe, maybe not.  His further participation or lack there of, could indicate which direction his loyalties lie.

51 minutes ago, Steamdemon said:

Vote: Bride of Dracula (Lady K).

Yezz, I am zztill inexperienced at thizz, but I'm not going to ...*cough* ok, that's enough of that. I'm not sure how to link quotes from another day thread. Heck, I'm not sure how to help the town...

Good.  Now give your reasons.  You find me suspicious enough to vote for, but why?  

Best way to help town is by voting, which you have done, then give reasons why and back up with posts.  Your vote is a good start.

To link just click the quote button and then post your responses all at once in this day's thread.

35 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

Needn't worry. You shouldn't feel the need to play like a pro on your first game. Just do your best. :classic:

In order to be a loyal townie, the most important thing to do is to vote for someone who you find suspicious, and give reason for why you voted for them by stating what you find suspicious about that person. 

I agree with this.  Just remember that new can always be scum first game, as alignment is random.

2 minutes ago, Steamdemon said:

I'm voting for Bride of Dracula because I haven't seen anyone actually go after her...I'm also suspecting that she's the third party Serial Killer. I don't know how, but I just have a hunch.

Also, day two, I had a feeling that Zombie Bride was town, but I didn't know how to put it into words. Yet I fluffed it and boarded the lynch bandwagon, headed for Gorgonzola. 

Good start.  However, back up with evidence, post you think apply to this.

Again, find posts that apply to why think she was town before the day ended.

On ‎11‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 10:49 PM, Khscarymovie4 said:

My husband! How could you!  Those damn mafia don't know the rage coming towards them when we catch em all.

The above gave it away. Who the hell would murder her own huzzband?

And regarding Bride of Dracula:

On ‎14‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 9:38 PM, fhomess said:

Bride of Dracula - You mention the Cheerleader, Mummy, and Wolf among your suspicions.  You haven't really made much of a comment on the miller claim, though.  Anyone who suspects the cheerleader even slightly is saying they think that was a lie.  If so, there needs to be some sort of a push on her to get a feeling.  You've also been very early on both bandwagons.  On the Dracula one, I didn't see much of an effort to look anywhere else yesterday or to really give Dracula a chance.  It's not your fault that enough people followed you that it became the de facto bandwagon, but you should've been the one most disturbed by it.

Above quote by the late Gorgonzola. Zzeriously can you explain this to us?

Zombie Cheerleader, thoughts?

5 minutes ago, Steamdemon said:

The above gave it away. Who the hell would murder her own huzzband?

And regarding Bride of Dracula:

Above quote by the late Gorgonzola. Zzeriously can you explain this to us?

Zombie Cheerleader, thoughts?

Ok, to your first quote:  Yes and no; they could have been on different sides at the time she posted this; but your trying which is good. You need to look at all her posts to get a feeling on why you had a feeling she was town.

Your second quote:  Yes, I can explain it to you. At the time (Day 1, almost always a townie loss), instead of voicing initial thoughts on anyone or voting for gut feeling (hard to do Day 1, but better than a vote throw away) both Zombie Cheerleader and The Mummy decided to vote for each other instead.  Ok, so they didn't agree wth the risk of a Day 1 lynch/loss of town which is fine but the way they casually threw away their votes really was unhelpful to town.  Now later Gorgonzola stated that given that situation he didn't think both of them would be scum due to that behavior standing out, but he voiced the possibility of one of them being scum.  He was curious about why I hadn't made more out of the miller claim being it was the Zombie Cheerleader who claimed it day 1.  At the time I felt there wasn't much to make of it; only time would tell if it was true or a very bold scum move to avoid attention. 

As to Gorgonzola feeling I should have been more disturbed by how fast the bandwagon formed on Dracula, I would have been if it was not Day1.  So to give you an example, I have called out The Werewolf with some suspicions and a vote; he has responded with thoughtful posting and states there will be more later today.  I look forward to what he has to say.  If say a bandwagon had then formed quickly on him after my call out vote today; then yes I would be very concerned.  Scum will bandwagon to hide amongst the town.

I hope this answered your questions.

6 hours ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

On the subject of Mutant Fly...

However I am Interested in Swamp Creatures insistence on Mutant Fly's behavior not being that of a newbie. 

Oh sure, Mutant Fly is certainly new, but I wonder if he is scum, why not try to push use it as an advantage?

5 hours ago, Steamdemon said:

That's pretty interesting. She could also be the vig just laying low?

Current Vote Count
Mutant Fly (Steamdemon): 2 votes (mediumsnowman, KotZ)
Swamp Creature (KotZ): 2 votes (jluck, Actor Builder)
Bride of Dracula (Lady K): 1 vote (Steamdemon)
The Werewolf (LegoMonorailFan): 1 vote (Lady K)

With 8 Players, a Majority of 5 is needed to secure a lynch. 30 hours remain.

33 minutes ago, Lady K said:

Ok, to your first quote:  Yes and no; they could have been on different sides at the time she posted this; but your trying which is good. You need to look at all her posts to get a feeling on why you had a feeling she was town.

Your second quote:  Yes, I can explain it to you. At the time (Day 1, almost always a townie loss), instead of voicing initial thoughts on anyone or voting for gut feeling (hard to do Day 1, but better than a vote throw away) both Zombie Cheerleader and The Mummy decided to vote for each other instead.  Ok, so they didn't agree wth the risk of a Day 1 lynch/loss of town which is fine but the way they casually threw away their votes really was unhelpful to town.  Now later Gorgonzola stated that given that situation he didn't think both of them would be scum due to that behavior standing out, but he voiced the possibility of one of them being scum.  He was curious about why I hadn't made more out of the miller claim being it was the Zombie Cheerleader who claimed it day 1.  At the time I felt there wasn't much to make of it; only time would tell if it was true or a very bold scum move to avoid attention. 

As to Gorgonzola feeling I should have been more disturbed by how fast the bandwagon formed on Dracula, I would have been if it was not Day1.  So to give you an example, I have called out The Werewolf with some suspicions and a vote; he has responded with thoughtful posting and states there will be more later today.  I look forward to what he has to say.  If say a bandwagon had then formed quickly on him after my call out vote today; then yes I would be very concerned.  Scum will bandwagon to hide amongst the town.

I hope this answered your questions.

That hazz, thank you.

Unvote: Bride of Dracula

Zztill waiting for your thoughtzz, Zombie Cheerleader, Frankenstein'zzz Rocker.

6 hours ago, Lady K said:

Correct.  Those things all grouped together made you look more suspicious than Mutant Fly and Swamp Creature to me.  

Your reason for voting for Dracula was 'Hey if we are heading in that direction..' but you didn't give any additional thoughts of your own on the subject of Dracula as a lynch. So without that it made you look like your were just following the bandwagon like a good townie.  While I was initially on Day 1 calling out Zombie Bride for her quick overly concern of the bandwagon on Day 1, I didn't really see anything new on Day 2 to make her suspicious enough to vote for.  Your voting for her alone with the reason of Day 1 just made it seem as though you were trying to distance yourself from the Day 2 lynch like you knew he was town (only the scum know for sure who is town and who isn't). Then your response today with ' wow, I knew he was town' just added fuel to the fire.

Could the mafia have taken advantage of you, sure, but why?  If you aren't scum then why single you out like that?  Unless, it was to make it look like you are more innocent townie than you are? Granted that seems a little complex, but I have seen complex things at parties before so I'm open to all possibilities.

I'm willing to consider it as a possibility, but it just doesn't make sense to me at this point that you alone would be set up.

Fair enough. 

I voted for Dracula because I decided I wanted a day one lynch, and Dracula was the direction we were heading. As goes a day one lynch, there is little if nothing to work with about the person your lynching.

I voted for Zombie bride on day two because I found her actions from day one to be suspicious. And when you think about it, It's wasn't that I was the sole person voting for her, it's just that nobody else voted for her as well. And afterwards, there was no reason for me to change my vote because (1) There wasn't anyone else on my list of suspicious people at that time and (2) if there had been, it would have been to no use to vote for them since everyone was mindlessly piling onto the Gorgonzola bandwagon.

While on the subject of Gorgonzola, I'll repeat my prior statement.

It was my opinion/guess that Gorgonzola was town. As it turned out, my opinion/guess was true. I never said I new it as a fact. 

As to why I think the Mafia may have singled me out is because I'm a loyal, vigilante townie who they would hope to frame in an attempt to potentially insure a townie is lynched in the morning. 

I'm still unsure about a potential vote. Things have gotten rather quiet.

2 hours ago, Steamdemon said:

Cheerleader spoke, Frankenstein's rocker hasn't. I don't feel comfortable with someone not having posted at all today, even with the maintenance thing.

3 hours ago, Steamdemon said:

That hazz, thank you.

Unvote: Bride of Dracula

Ok, so I have given my thoughts on Zombie cheerleader for now, and to be honest Frankenstein is so quiet I hadn't noticed him missing.  He really hasn't said much at all in three days, could be new and unsure or could be scum trying to hide in the shadows.  Worth watching.

So Franken Dude anything to say?  Thoughts?  

1 hour ago, KotZ said:

Cheerleader spoke, Frankenstein's rocker hasn't. I don't feel comfortable with someone not having posted at all today, even with the maintenance thing.

Agreed, I hadn't even realized he has not joined us today. 

1 hour ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

Fair enough. 

I voted for Dracula because I decided I wanted a day one lynch, and Dracula was the direction we were heading. As goes a day one lynch, there is little if nothing to work with about the person your lynching.

I voted for Zombie bride on day two because I found her actions from day one to be suspicious. And when you think about it, It's wasn't that I was the sole person voting for her, it's just that nobody else voted for her as well. And afterwards, there was no reason for me to change my vote because (1) There wasn't anyone else on my list of suspicious people at that time and (2) if there had been, it would have been to no use to vote for them since everyone was mindlessly piling onto the Gorgonzola bandwagon.

While on the subject of Gorgonzola, I'll repeat my prior statement.

As to why I think the Mafia may have singled me out is because I'm a loyal, vigilante townie who they would hope to frame in an attempt to potentially insure a townie is lynched in the morning. 

I'm still unsure about a potential vote. Things have gotten rather quiet.

Thank you for your further explanation. This makes more sense to me.

Unvote:  The Werewolf (LegoMonorailFan)

To clarify my day 1 vote, it was a protest vote. I’ve not been fond of day 1 lynches so I decided to pointedly go against them. 

At this point, I believe we mostly are reliant on voting patterns. I assume there have been a few minor night results, but they likely won’t start leaking out til tomorrow so we are still on our own. Give the reveals of who is town thus far I feel the day 1 lynch only leaves a few viable scum suspects, that’s why I’m so keen to off the swamp creature. 

5 minutes ago, jluck said:

To clarify my day 1 vote, it was a protest vote. I’ve not been fond of day 1 lynches so I decided to pointedly go against them. 

At this point, I believe we mostly are reliant on voting patterns. I assume there have been a few minor night results, but they likely won’t start leaking out til tomorrow so we are still on our own. Give the reveals of who is town thus far I feel the day 1 lynch only leaves a few viable scum suspects, that’s why I’m so keen to off the swamp creature. 

I wish you had stated this from the beginning; it makes more sense than just a wasted vote which seemed uncaring for helping town.  Your reasons for Swamp Creature make sense, however, you have only stated suspicion of one party goer, who else stands out in your mind?  I think at this point a talking town with conversation on multiple suspects is better than a single person as we don't have a lot to go on.

For me I would like to hear from Franken Dude so:

Vote:  Frankestein's Rocker (LegoRacer1)

2 hours ago, Lady K said:

Agreed, I hadn't even realized he has not joined us today. 

Same for me as well. @LegoRacer1? Hello?

I also want to point out that Maws and the Mummy have been only so slightly active. @mediumsnowman and @Actor Builder, care to shed some insight?

I'm feeling like there won't be a lynch today, so I'm going to cast my vote in a direction that might help boost conversation.

Vote: The Mummy (Actor Builder)

Reasons? Well you have been rather jumpy for the past couple of days, and I don't think your behavior has gotten enough attention as it deserves. Also, I think your behavior makes you a unlikely candidate to be the town vig. But I could be wrong.

My sincerest apologies, have been out on the ocean all day doing shark stuff.

Not much to go on I’m afraid and those with inside knowledge don’t seem to have much to share yet. 

I’d like to lynch the Fly today for his strange bandwagoning comment and convenient vote timing, though I would not be opposed to a no lynch in order to give our PR’s more time to work. 

If it is 5 of us and 3 scum mislynching today would be bad, very bad indeed. 

Conzzidering what I did, yezzz, that would be a valid reason to lynch me...

Vote: Frankenstein's Rocker

I've a feeling Frankenstein'zz Rocker might be zzzlightly deaf... (probably from all that guitar zzzhredding) Did he not hear the clarion callzz of our graciouzz hozzt? WAKEY WAKEY, @LegoRacer1!

8 hours ago, mediumsnowman said:

My sincerest apologies, have been out on the ocean all day doing shark stuff.

Not much to go on I’m afraid and those with inside knowledge don’t seem to have much to share yet. 

I’d like to lynch the Fly today for his strange bandwagoning comment and convenient vote timing, though I would not be opposed to a no lynch in order to give our PR’s more time to work. 

If it is 5 of us and 3 scum mislynching today would be bad, very bad indeed. 

This is a difficult situation.  Giving the PRs more time to work seems like a good idea and I am not even comfortable with any version of odds we have right now of town vs scum.  I still think it is better to lynch on Day 3 then not lynch.  How certain are we that we can block the scum kill?  Probability says we will lose an innocent townie to the scum kill regardless of what we do for a lynch; then that is one less townie tomorrow.  

Yes, I know that we have so little to go on that we could lynch an innocent townie today, but what is the risk of keeping someone around who hasn't even contributed once on Day 3, (Frankenstein Rocker Dude.....) who might not even show up to vote...again.

So I would be up for a Mutant Fly lynch if it is that or no lynch; I would prefer a Frankenstein Rocker lynch, at least the Fly is here.

3 hours ago, Steamdemon said:

Conzzidering what I did, yezzz, that would be a valid reason to lynch me...

Vote: Frankenstein's Rocker

I've a feeling Frankenstein'zz Rocker might be zzzlightly deaf... (probably from all that guitar zzzhredding) Did he not hear the clarion callzz of our graciouzz hozzt? WAKEY WAKEY, @LegoRacer1!

I noticed shortly after casting my vote that Franken Dude Rocker was near the party and didn't even bother to contribute, even it he was hiding in a different room (online, different topic).  He could have had the decency to drop in a say a something.

So I'm also up for a Frankenstein Rocker for today's lynch.

Mutant Fly or Frankenstein Rocker lynch today.......Thoughts?

So it's eerily quiet from FrankenRocker and our Mummy pal, but the latter has been somewhat active.

Unvote: Mutant Fly (steamdemon)

Vote: Frankenstein's Rocker (Legoracer1)

We have roughly 13 hours left in the day (right? I hate math), and I'm growing unsure that Rocker will make an appearance. If we come together and lynch him, problem solved. If not, then we ask him what happened the next day.

Keep in mind that if Frankie's rocker doesn't show up, we won't have to lynch him. He'll be eliminated. Right? 

So what does that mean? Do we let him eliminate himself and not lynch anyone else? Or do we lynch the next person we think is scum, and thereby potentially eliminating two mafia members?

Should we go all out?

I want everyone to run thru there heads the scenarios that could take place. Best case scenario three scum get taken out and town wins. Worst case scenario we lose four townies and the mafia wins. Realize that if we do not eliminate at least one mafia member (via lynch or vig/SK), Mafia wins. Things get really complex when you add in what would happen if we lose our vig/SK. 

IMO, we should YOLO and go all out.

I don't think lynching Frankie is the answer. He is acting useless, but how common is it for scum to be inactive? They are the ones with a reason to appear active. Inactive players are generally (sadly and frustratingly) useless town players.

2 hours ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

Keep in mind that if Frankie's rocker doesn't show up, we won't have to lynch him. He'll be eliminated. Right? 

So what does that mean? Do we let him eliminate himself and not lynch anyone else? Or do we lynch the next person we think is scum, and thereby potentially eliminating two mafia members?

Should we go all out?

I want everyone to run thru there heads the scenarios that could take place. Best case scenario three scum get taken out and town wins. Worst case scenario we lose four townies and the mafia wins. Realize that if we do not eliminate at least one mafia member (via lynch or vig/SK), Mafia wins. Things get really complex when you add in what would happen if we lose our vig/SK. 

IMO, we should YOLO and go all out.

According to the rules for our party in this old and creepy house...yes, a second violation will result in a mod kill.  However, if he does show up with only one post to cast a vote then he won't be mod killed.  So we then are at a second touch decision:  Do we lynch and if so then who?

I agree to go all out.  Lets vote a lynch for Day 3 vs no lynch; and who then?  Mutant Fly seemed to be the next choice.

2 hours ago, jluck said:

I don't think lynching Frankie is the answer. He is acting useless, but how common is it for scum to be inactive? They are the ones with a reason to appear active. Inactive players are generally (sadly and frustratingly) useless town players.

I would agree with the exception that he could be scum;  new scum and not sure how to hide properly, so he just disappears.  So who would you lynch then?  What are your thoughts on Mutant Fly?

Current Vote Count
Frankenstein's Rocker (Legoracer1): 3 votes (Lady K, Steamdemon, KotZ)
Mutant Fly (Steamdemon): 1 vote (mediumsnowman)
The Mummy (Actor Builder): 1 vote (LegoMonorailFan)

With 8 Players, a Majority of 5 is needed to secure a lynch. 8 hours remain.

Edited by Kintobor

1 hour ago, Lady K said:

According to the rules for our party in this old and creepy house...yes, a second violation will result in a mod kill.  However, if he does show up with only one post to cast a vote then he won't be mod killed.  So we then are at a second touch decision:  Do we lynch and if so then who?

I agree to go all out.  Lets vote a lynch for Day 3 vs no lynch; and who then?  Mutant Fly seemed to be the next choice.

I would agree with the exception that he could be scum;  new scum and not sure how to hide properly, so he just disappears.  So who would you lynch then?  What are your thoughts on Mutant Fly?

I already told you who I’d Lynch and voted for him. Mutant fly seems like a newb still learning the game. I think we e been too lazy in our lynches, anyone can attack the quiet guy or Th player who says something funky. It’s a great place for scum to hide and lazy town go right along. 

6 minutes ago, Kintobor said:

Current Vote Count
Frankenstein's Rocker (Legoracer1): 3 votes (Lady K, Steamdemon, KotZ)
Mutant Fly (Steamdemon): 1 vote (mediumsnowman)
The Mummy (Actor Builder): 1 vote (LegoMonorailFan)

With 8 Players, a Majority of 5 is needed to secure a lynch. 8 hours remain.

We only have a few hours left and need a solid decision.

Ok, based on this and a need for a lynch today; a no-lynch is a bad idea for Day 3 so my thoughts are to change over to Mutant Fly. 

Why?  Based on my own suspicions, plus others have voiced suspicions with his quick bandwagoning; and he did add his vote after mine rather quick to Frankensteins Rocker.  We need 5 votes for a lynch.  I'm really not solidly sold on any of the choices; each one has suspicious behavior, but everyone seems to stopped talking and that is disastrous to town.  

If Frankenstein Rocker doesn't show up then it is his second offense and we will have wasted our votes.

So:

Unvote:  Frankenstein's Rocker (Legoracer1)

Vote:  Mutant Fly (Steamdemon)

Comments? Thoughts?

I can't carry the whole town conversation by myself. 

1 minute ago, jluck said:

I already told you who I’d Lynch and voted for him. Mutant fly seems like a newb still learning the game. I think we e been too lazy in our lynches, anyone can attack the quiet guy or Th player who says something funky. It’s a great place for scum to hide and lazy town go right along. 

True, but what if he isn't just a new townie but a new scum and keeping up a distraction from other scum?  I agree about Swamp Creature on some levels, but he has gone pretty quiet now too so I don't have anything solid to go on.  The only thing I see is that more have voiced suspicions over Mutant Fly than the Swamp Creature so we would be more likely to get a lynch vs a split vote.

Also you are contributing; but the Mummy hasn't said very much.  He seems to just be sticking to you.

12 minutes ago, jluck said:

Well I'm not surprised you'd say that.

10 minutes ago, Lady K said:

True, but what if he isn't just a new townie but a new scum and keeping up a distraction from other scum?  I agree about Swamp Creature on some levels, but he has gone pretty quiet now too so I don't have anything solid to go on.  The only thing I see is that more have voiced suspicions over Mutant Fly than the Swamp Creature so we would be more likely to get a lynch vs a split vote.

Also you are contributing; but the Mummy hasn't said very much.  He seems to just be sticking to you.

Yeah, @Actor Builder, thoughts? Why do you keep going for the Zombie Cheerleader, and has ZC addressed this?