Spacebrick

Old Fishing Store Diorama

Hi everybody,

I've just uploaded on my flickr photostream a couple of pictures of my newest digital moc, just an expanded diorama for the gorgeus Old Fishing Store. I publish them also here, hope you like them :)

40117362824_67603e6556_b.jpg

Old FIshing Store Diorama by SpaceBrick, on Flickr

39933420565_2823192ccc_b.jpg

Old Fishing Store Diorama by SpaceBrick, on Flickr

39018282350_2e4f630301_b.jpg

39021947030_ccc881795e_b.jpg

39021947200_cf5068891f_b.jpg

Old Fishing Store Diorama by Spacebrick, su Flickr

EDIT: pictures fixed

Edited by Spacebrick

You know, I guess it's obvious to think about doing this, but seeing yours with the ocean added actually makes me want to go buy this set after all.  Totally different feel to it, and very nicely executed!  :classic:

Pictures fixed! Just a small issue when I copied the BBcodes! ;)

3 hours ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

I've made a similar change too ...I've added the sea to this wonderful set and placed a big red octopus in the water! :laugh:

I'd love to see your creation! Thank you!

2 hours ago, deraven said:

You know, I guess it's obvious to think about doing this, but seeing yours with the ocean added actually makes me want to go buy this set after all.  Totally different feel to it, and very nicely executed!  :classic:

Thank you! Yes, with a bit of sea the impact of the model is definitely different! It can also became a nice diorama to place the latest beach minifig set!

On 22/3/2018 at 7:58 PM, Robenanne said:

Nice work

Wow, thank you very much Robenanne! Your approval worths twice! 

I’m curious, did you imagined the OFS to be placed in a beach, like in my diorama, or in a different position? Maybe on a cliff.. or in a port..?

On 22/3/2018 at 10:36 PM, Lucarex said:

I almost wish I hadn't seen this. Would buy/BL in a hearbeat. Stunning.

Thank you! Lucarex! :)

sorry if this is a stupid question but i have litrully just bought and built the sea village and its my fifth ever lego set

are you guys just complimenting and discussion the pictures or are you actually putting this set in the scene designed above?

apologies for what will seem such a stupid question  

On 25/3/2018 at 4:09 PM, ArchitectureFan said:

fine idea, looks good!

Thanks! :)

On 25/3/2018 at 10:29 PM, Kevii23 said:

Looks great! Any chance you are willing to share/sell the LDD file for the diorama? 

Thanks! Yes I can share it without any problem, but I can't upload attachment larger than 0,1 Mb and the file is bigger. :(

23 hours ago, robbigkid said:

sorry if this is a stupid question but i have litrully just bought and built the sea village and its my fifth ever lego set

are you guys just complimenting and discussion the pictures or are you actually putting this set in the scene designed above?

apologies for what will seem such a stupid question  

Uhm, I don't know, I guess just discussing the pictures, but if someone wants to recreate the model it's fine for me :) I will create it as soon as I'll have all the necessary pieces..

8 hours ago, Spacebrick said:

Thanks! Yes I can share it without any problem, but I can't upload attachment larger than 0,1 Mb and the file is bigger. :(

You can share by making a bricksafe account. 

On 28/3/2018 at 7:27 AM, supertruper1988 said:

You can share by making a bricksafe account. 

Thank you, I've just made it.

Here's to you the stud.io file download link: https://bricksafe.com/pages/SpaceBrick/old-fishing-store-diorama

important: please do not trust the part list of the model, since it has been made only to create renders and contains pieces in non-existing colors. Also the base structure is not suitable to sustain the OFS model. Use the file only to get an idea of the parts you will need and please do not share it on different websites. Thanks to everybody.

Amazing work you did. I have to make a diorama like this with the rest of my builds. To start with the Lighthouse, Boat Repair shop, Boat House Diner and the Dive shop. I hope it will looks as cool as yours.

Brick on! Robert