koalayummies

[MOC] Cheeseburger Food Cart

With all of the various mobile hot dog services (Friends hot dog van, hot dog cart polybag, 'hot noodle dog' cart) I felt like there wasn't enough love for the cheeseburger.

So, cheeseburger race car food cart!!!

26949302838_9f1fbd31ef_c.jpg

26949302858_c102ec52bc_c.jpg

Hey whats the matter guys? ::munch munch munch::

26949302888_9dfaf049c4_b.jpg

Cheeseburger “race car” food cart?! You’re the best :laugh:

Nice build for the burger. Small funny addition to a city... Are you going to make any other versions?

13 hours ago, LegoModularFan said:

Cheeseburger “race car” food cart?! You’re the best :laugh:

Nice build for the burger. Small funny addition to a city... Are you going to make any other versions?

Thanks. I'd like to do a cheesburger food van like the pizza version and a burger shop as well but any shop is way down the line as there are some other modular MODs and MOCs coming first.

6 hours ago, Bricked1980 said:

This is really cool. I like the clever use of bricks to create the dripping cheese and foliage pieces as lettuce.

Thanks. I had initially brick-snot-built the burger buns as well but it didn't look as good as using the more simple round plates and dish piece and was becoming quite top-heavy, so as much as I like SNOT it wound up better with a more simplified construction.

5 hours ago, Romanos said:

really great idea ;)

Thanks!

Looks great and super cute! I especially like the little details, like how the meat on the cheeseburger slightly bends or the molten cheese running over the edge. Brilliant ideas! :classic: