Hi to all, today I'm back with a new creation. It is based on an old Moc I found on Mocpages some years ago. I would like to share this with its creator, but I haven't find any way to contact him.

Anyway, this is the link to the original one http://www.moc-pages.com/moc.php/323231 .

More than a year ago, I found I could buy the instructions on rebrickable, but it was evidently a Moc derived from the original one. Unluckily it was very poor in details and the proportions were not so good. So I looked for more sources and I discovered there were 2 different A-team Vans with many interiors. I focused on the GMC Van of the '87 and made the one with the equipment for recordings.

I tried to fit all the details I could and at last, despite a little parts, the Moc is original.

39002504110_8c33d52839_z.jpg39002508410_e3d8dd4923_z.jpg40770406272_78a6194070_z.jpg26942756178_81cf600496_z.jpg39917256395_50cd14a1e0_z.jpg40770400742_6bdd60671d_z.jpg40770401692_a7c97bcd9a_z.jpg

https://www.flickr.com/photos/kevin8/albums/72157666727391518

I love it when a plan comes together! I like how you gave the model your own twist, personally I prefer these blocked stripes over the original!

That is spectacular!  So many great details, inside and out!  Very nice exterior shaping all-around, and that built-in reel-to-reel is lovely.  :classic:

Super cool! :thumbup: I loved this show as a kid and still watch re-runs occasionally. Very well executed!:wub:

That's really fantastic - great job!  Do you have any plans on selling the building instructions, or possibly providing the lxf/ldr file?  My wife is a big A-Team fan and would probably get a kick out of this as a gift.

Great model @kevin8! Really happy to see you MOCing again! Looks very close to the real thing! My favorite parts are the front doors and the wipers. Pity about the “pixelated” stripes though when looked closely, I know that it’s almost impossible to do better. However, they look really good from some distance! I’m not sure if/how it would work but did you try this awesome technique by @Asper?

And any modulars coming? :excited: Any corner buildings? :wub:

20 minutes ago, judegreer said:

Do you have any plans on selling the building instructions, or possibly providing the lxf/ldr file? 

Instructions

It’s awesome that he’s selling instructions for this great model, isn’t it?

Edited by LegoModularFan

Thank you all.

3 hours ago, LegoModularFan said:

Great model @kevin8! Really happy to see you MOCing again! Looks very close to the real thing! My favorite parts are the front doors and the wipers. Pity about the “pixelated” stripes though when looked closely, I know that it’s almost impossible to do better. However, they look really good from some distance! I’m not sure if/how it would work but did you try this awesome technique by @Asper?

And any modulars coming? :excited: Any corner buildings? :wub:

Instructions

I know that technique. Unluckily I cannot apply to this moc. I do not use a technique that is not neat even inside. In this case I had to be sure that the inside was clean enough.

Modulars are going to come when I will have the space for them. ;)

11 hours ago, LegoModularFan said:

Yes, I'm very happy to see that the instructions are for sale.  I loveall  LEGO, but especially large, show-type pieces, and this fits the bill perfectly.  My wife will love being able to look at it next to her desk.  In fact, she might even want to take a crack at building it herself.  Maybe I'll be witness to that most rare of phenomenons - the birth of an AFOL!

Beautiful Kevin model! 

It makes me go back many years when I followed the super adventures of the famous A-Team! Top

The iconic A-Team van very well executed! Great work. Would love to see a KITT from knight rider.

H

A very interesting technique of car body construction. The model is not big but has many details. I am a fan of team A, so I am even more impressed! :D