Hello Everyone. I decided to take my Z-95 headhunter set apart and transform it into a V-19 Torrent. My goal was to try and use majority of the pieces from the original set. As the build went on I found out I needed more pieces to supply for the gear mechanism that drives all the wings into landing or take off mode, as well for the middle wing. All the wings fold down together with ease, but are so heavy, they do not make it up as well without assistance,  compared to LEGOs official set.  They are locked in landing mode with the middle wing via 2x1 clipped hinge. I based this solely on the Tartokovsky Clone Wars, but has bits of The Clone Wars design in it to. Though the Z-95 was a very well design set,  I just love the design and functionality of the V-19 over it.  

V-19 Torrent

V-19 Torrent

Flickr

This is a lot tighter than the official release, 7674-1. Great use of pieces and I admire the smaller scale. The use of red parts is excellent and it looks very sturdy to stand up with the fin extended. As a starfighter, V-19 > Z-95 for sure. 

I've built a couple of these at about half your scale, no where as beautiful as this but I was hoping to make a swarm of them someday. 

Thanks, I am happy with how it turned out, I believe the scale is pretty close to minifig.  I have not owned the official set, but a friend of mine had it, and I thought the wings folding up and down worked fantastically. I think LEGO needs to release a new one to fit in with their $30-$50 dollar range sets.