Sign in to follow this  
Vincent Q

[MOC]Barret from Playstation video game Final Fantasy 7

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hello there!

Sharing my latest MOC---- Barret from video game Final Fantasy 7.

Barret is one of my faovarite character in Final Fantasy saga. He is the leader of an eco-terrorist group AVALANCHE. His right arm was mangled in the loss of his hometown, and has been replaced with his weapon, the gun-arm, which lets him interchange various weapon attachments to it.

Hope you guys like it. Thanks ad BRICK ON!

 

Barret Wallace

Barret Wallace from Final Fantasy 7.Barret Wallace from Final Fantasy 7.

 

Barret Wallace from Final Fantasy 7.Barret Wallace from Final Fantasy 7.Barret Wallace from Final Fantasy 7.

https://flic.kr/p/23CSzxj

 

Edited by Vincent Q

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...Also known as Mister T. :tongue:

I'm not a fan of the franchise as a whole but I have a soft spot for VII. Anyway, your rendition of Barret is great - the colour scheme is spot-on (although a bit brighter than in the game, I believe), the hulking yet goofy physique is there and the gun-arm is pure genius. However, I think the MOC would benefit from having some sort of white pieces as eyes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dang, I really need to watch more of The A-Team...

Cool MOC, dude!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/13/2018 at 12:07 AM, Onepu the Protector said:

...Also known as Mister T. :tongue:

I'm not a fan of the franchise as a whole but I have a soft spot for VII. Anyway, your rendition of Barret is great - the colour scheme is spot-on (although a bit brighter than in the game, I believe), the hulking yet goofy physique is there and the gun-arm is pure genius. However, I think the MOC would benefit from having some sort of white pieces as eyes.

Yes the eyes tortured me. It was white piece as eyes in the first place but I want it to be more mature look instead of more cartoon so I change it. And I am thinking to make other characters from FF7, hard to make different eyes from the same white Lego parts so I decided to leave it empty. 

On 3/13/2018 at 2:34 AM, JoeyB said:

Dang, I really need to watch more of The A-Team...

Cool MOC, dude!

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's a great MOC. You managed to find a good balance between poseability and sculpting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2018 at 4:56 AM, ZORK64 said:

That's a great MOC. You managed to find a good balance between poseability and sculpting.

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 6:55 PM, samurai-turtle said:

It looks like half of the pictures are missing. 

I just add back the missing photos. Seems like editing in Flickr will affect the shring link. Hope you like my MOC. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.