Dr Zarkow

[MOC] Orc Burrow

Hey there,

recently I've build an Orc burrow. It's obviously inspired by Warcraft. Warcraft II was the game where I came in contact with Orcs the first time. So in my fantasy orcs are green, muscle-packed and big. Unfortunatley LEGO didn't get the Warcraft license... but that's another story :D

Anyway I hope you like my MOC :) It was really fun to build it and to add all the details!

Orc Burrow

I've also build an additional Figbarf :)

Ork Minifigures

Regards,
Chris

EDIT: Here's the technique behind the trapezoid segments

Building technique for my Orc Burrow

Edited by Dr Zarkow

I like the stonework and angled walls of the hut and the thing with the flags on the left. The color choice for the ground is nice too.

I need to get myself that helmet which the shaman(?) figure on the left in the figbarf picture is wearing. It looks very cool.

I really like the hut and landscape.  The base is really cool.  Your figures are great too.

On 12.3.2018 at 11:00 AM, pantelis said:

GREAT BUILD AND MINIFIGS..:wink:

On 12.3.2018 at 8:04 PM, Trance89 said:

I like the stonework and angled walls of the hut and the thing with the flags on the left. The color choice for the ground is nice too.

I need to get myself that helmet which the shaman(?) figure on the left in the figbarf picture is wearing. It looks very cool.

Thank you! :) The shaman-helmet is from Kilmonger out of the Black Panther Sets! I instantly fell in love with it, when I saw it the first time :D

On 12.3.2018 at 8:08 PM, Hersbrucker said:

Wow, love it!

Thx! :)

On 12.3.2018 at 8:21 PM, Andremann said:

really nice! I love the hut!

Thank you too :)

On 13.3.2018 at 4:00 AM, zoth33 said:

I really like the hut and landscape.  The base is really cool.  Your figures are great too.

Thank you :)

12 hours ago, GhostDog said:

This looks great! Any chance of some close-up pictures?

Thanks! I decided to not make close-ups because you can see all details well. BUT I uploaded the technique for the hut-segments, if that's what you're looking for :)

Looks great! I very much like the style of the place and the use of bones and tusks as building elements. Works very well.:classic:

Nice build!  :thumbup::thumbup:

I really like the hut, because of the shape and use of parts.

Nice work on the landscape, did you use bright light yellow?