So a few months ago I made a smaller version of Akiyuki's invisible lift, the problem was that I didn't have instructions for my version and it was not very reliable. I have now made a new version which is more reliable and uses less pieces.

Lego GBC Mini Invisible Lift Module PhotosLego GBC Mini Invisible Lift Module Photos

Edited by sawyer klegr

Thank you so much for your effort and generosity. I am starting a LUG at school, and our initial focus will be GBCs for a display on Speech Day.

Your mini loop modules will form the backbone of the display, and I was beginning to despair of finding an invisible lift that we might actually be able to build as a centrepiece.

Your timing is perfect - let's hope ours is.

Regards, Darryl

P.S. Do you by any chance have a list of parts for this?

Edited by dtoerien
Left something out.

16 hours ago, dtoerien said:

Thank you so much for your effort and generosity. I am starting a LUG at school, and our initial focus will be GBCs for a display on Speech Day.

Your mini loop modules will form the backbone of the display, and I was beginning to despair of finding an invisible lift that we might actually be able to build as a centrepiece.

Your timing is perfect - let's hope ours is.

Regards, Darryl

P.S. Do you by any chance have a list of parts for this?

Thanks! I hope it works well for you :) unfortunately I dot have a part list for this one but all the pieces are quite common so it is likely that you will already have most of the pieces.

Thank you for pointing to them. I will have a go in a couple of weeks when this very busy term ends.

On 14/03/2018 at 7:49 PM, dtoerien said:

Thank you for pointing to them. I will have a go in a couple of weeks when this very busy term ends.

Your welcome :)