Kintobor

Mafia School- Mad Monster Mansion: Day Two

1 hour ago, fhomess said:

I'll add one more thing that I noticed at the end of the day yesterday that you did that just felt off.  Close to the end of the day yesterday, you asked for a vote tally.  That's not scummy in and of itself except for the conspicuous lack of any reasoning for why you wanted it.  You weren't actively pushing for a lynch and you weren't actively pushing to avoid a lynch.  You were appearing helpful while maintaining a neutral middle ground on a topic that was of particular note to the conversation.  It's like you were trying to nudge us in the direction of lynching Dracula without appearing to do so.

Did your vote for the Mummy accomplish anything?  Did you scare him into talking?

So asking for a vote tally needs a reason now? I think that's silly. Regarding my vote for Mummy, if it did scare him, cool? At least he's participating in the day now.

@LegoMonorailFan If he is the town vig, then yes we definitely need him, but we'll need some sort of evidence for it.

Current Vote Count:
Gorgonzola (fhomess): 8 votes (mediumsnowman, Lady K, Khscarymovie4, Actor Builder, Tariq j, Steamdemon, LegoRacer1, KotZ)
Frankenstien's Rocker: 3 votes (Penalty, Penalty, Penalty)
Zombie Bride (Khscarymovie4): 1 vote (LegoMonorailFan)
Swamp Creature (KotZ): 1 vote (fhomess)
Non-Voting: jluck

With 11 players left, it takes a majority of 6 to lynch someone. 28 Hours remain.

20 minutes ago, KotZ said:

@LegoMonorailFan If he is the town vig, then yes we definitely need him, but we'll need some sort of evidence for it.

I was being rhetorical. :tongue:

2 hours ago, fhomess said:

Since the weapon topic won't go away, I will state that while they don't determine who the killer is, hosts will occasionally be consistent in the kill method for certain factions.  My argument was really that the Groom was under some suspicion for pushing the early lynch.  From me in particular, I will admit, but the Witch wasn't under any suspicion at all.  If you're a vig and you need to kill someone, you kill someone who had some suspicion on them or that you suspect.  If you're the scum, you don't kill someone you think you can help lynch the next day.  The scum knew that Dracula wasn't on their team, so they knew that those who pushed for the lynch of Dracula would be under suspicion today.  An SK is less predictable, and IMO the more likely situation if I'm wrong about my theories.

I kind of get what you’re saying here, but I don’t get why the gun/choice of weapon is relevant, although I’ve seen parties in the past where scum have come up with theories, so when evidence that proves them right comes forward later in the game they say, “oh, I said that earlier” 

1 hour ago, KotZ said:

So asking for a vote tally needs a reason now? I think that's silly.

Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't.  You can't just focus on things in isolation.  I'm looking at things in context to try to understand how they all fit together.  In the context of yesterday, only a few votes had been cast since the last tally, and there was a decent debate going on about whether or not we should have a day 1 lynch at all.  The part I took exception with was asking for the vote without commenting on that debate.  Maybe you're missing that because you don't really care.

I don't think your vote for the Mummy made one bit of difference other than to make you look like you're participating in a helpful way when all you're really doing is seeing who posted and picking someone who didn't.  It's the second laziest form of voting, next to the Mummy's day 1 random vote.  It doesn't tell us anything about yourself.

On 12/03/2018 at 1:07 PM, Steamdemon said:

He went after Mawzzz, without giving an explanation, then when he did give an explanation, I wazz Zzatizzfied...I guezz I fluffed. 

That still doesn’t answer why, after stating you wanted to hold back your vote, you still went and voted.

16 hours ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

All 3 of those people you mentioned being scum is impossible as two are now confirmed dead townies. So if you still think at least one is scum, then that leaves the Swamp Creature. 

Ok so right now I'm going to vote 

Vote: Gorgonzola (fhomess) 

He gives a vote with no reason and then makes a statement about the night kills which makes little sense. If this was a newer player I might think of it as a rookie thing but our dragon friend here has been playing mafia for awhile. 

Fair point, so from my thinking on the voting:

vote: swamp creature (kotz)

From my reading, we’re focused too much on tripping people up in their words or lack there of. Put yourself in the scums shoes. How are they likely to vote? 

Early on all players can blend in just by being active. But scum know everyone’s affiliations and vote accordingly. 

2 hours ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

@Khscarymovie4, how do you feel about all the votes for Gorgonzola? Does it scare you how quickly they stacked up?

I'm going to put my opinion out there and say that I think Gorgonzola is a vigilante. Whether or not he does his job good at helping the town is up for debate.

If he is the town vigilante, I personally think we need him. 

No because unlike Dracula I believe there is a good reason for the votes. Gorgonzola's vote from me is mostly because of his comment on the night kills. I am starting to think he could be a third party like you say though, it seems like he knows something. I would say he is involved in last night's kills in someway. Scum or Third party. 

2 hours ago, Tariq j said:

I kind of get what you’re saying here, but I don’t get why the gun/choice of weapon is relevant, although I’ve seen parties in the past where scum have come up with theories, so when evidence that proves them right comes forward later in the game they say, “oh, I said that earlier” 

I really don't think you got what I'm saying if you're still focusing on the gun thing as being key.  The gun thing wasn't at all the meat of what I was discussing.  Regardless, I don't understand how being right about it would help a scum, so not sure what was going on on in those parties.

1 hour ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

No because unlike Dracula I believe there is a good reason for the votes. Gorgonzola's vote from me is mostly because of his comment on the night kills. I am starting to think he could be a third party like you say though, it seems like he knows something. I would say he is involved in last night's kills in someway. Scum or Third party. 

It should still worry you that the pace of voting was so rapid.  Scum don't pile on a scum teammate unless there's a night action that convicts them clearly.

16 hours ago, fhomess said:

I really don't think you got what I'm saying if you're still focusing on the gun thing as being key.  The gun thing wasn't at all the meat of what I was discussing.  Regardless, I don't understand how being right about it would help a scum, so not sure what was going on on in those parties.

What Inkind of meant by that was, a scum comes up with a theory that they know is correct, it’s proved to be true later in the game, so then they can come and say “oh look, I thought of that, I must be town” kind of thing. Not saying that’s what you’re doing, but just something to note.

20 hours ago, jluck said:

Fair point, so from my thinking on the voting:

vote: swamp creature (kotz)

From my reading, we’re focused too much on tripping people up in their words or lack there of. Put yourself in the scums shoes. How are they likely to vote? 

I think your vote doesn't make sense, but I can see your logic behind it.

2 hours ago, KotZ said:

I think your vote doesn't make sense, but I can see your logic behind it.

I’m just worried about this current bandwagon. Fhomess said something that wasn’t great, but it didn’t seem like a mistake a scum player would make. It’s only day 2 so scum players aren’t really grasping to look active. I worry the scum are currently just sitting back waiting for a townie to say something stupid and then piling on. 

Current Vote Count:
Gorgonzola (fhomess): 8 votes (mediumsnowman, Lady K, Khscarymovie4, Actor Builder, Tariq j, Steamdemon, LegoRacer1, KotZ)
Swamp Creature (KotZ): 1 vote (homes, jluck)

With 11 players left, it takes a majority of 6 to lynch someone. 2 Hours remain.

1 hour ago, Tariq j said:

What Inkind of meant by that was, a scum comes up with a theory that they know is correct, it’s proved to be true later in the game, so then they can come and say “oh look, I thought of that, I must be town” kind of thing.

I just don't get why anyone would believe that, though.  Seems like a non-starter to me.

Since hardly anyone seems interested in actually reviewing what I've said and is just waiting for the day to end so they can move on, I will throw out some of my observations for you to use on later days, after you see that I was actually town.  Maybe it will help, although I'd have more confidence if more of you actually thought things through a bit more.

Zombie Cheerleader - The miller claim was slightly odd in that it wasn't claimed off the bat but only after voting began.  You've been actively commenting on things but have also ignored questions pointed directly at you.  Yesterday, I asked why you didn't claim off the bat... no response.  Yesterday, Bride of Dracula asked how your tit-for-tat vote was helpful to town... no response.  You simply stated that you didn't want a lynch (I'm fine with that), but made no effort to vote for someone you actually suspected or found even slightly suspicious.

Bride of Dracula - You mention the Cheerleader, Mummy, and Wolf among your suspicions.  You haven't really made much of a comment on the miller claim, though.  Anyone who suspects the cheerleader even slightly is saying they think that was a lie.  If so, there needs to be some sort of a push on her to get a feeling.  You've also been very early on both bandwagons.  On the Dracula one, I didn't see much of an effort to look anywhere else yesterday or to really give Dracula a chance.  It's not your fault that enough people followed you that it became the de facto bandwagon, but you should've been the one most disturbed by it.

Mutant Fly - You need to start contributing more thoughts than 1-2 liners.  I don't have much of a read on  you and I suspect that others feel similarly because you aren't contributing enough to form a clear opinion.  This isn't helpful to town.

The Wolf vs. Zombie Bride - One of these isn't scum.  There's been too much of a conflict between them for them both to be on the same scum team.  I currently lean towards the Wolf being the more townie of the two simply because he's been a bit more aggressive in pursuing the Bride.

I understand some of the votes on me, but there are a lot of sheep and a couple of folks who are just taking advantage of the situation.  Good luck to the town.

Final Vote Count:
Swamp Creature (KotZ): 1 vote (homes, jluck)

With 11 players left, it takes a majority of 6 to lynch someone. With a majority vote, Gorgonzola (fhomess) has been lynched. Night Two has now begun. You have 48 Hours to be get your night actions in.