Kintobor

Mafia School- Mad Monster Mansion: Day Two

26519429368_374f04d964_b.jpg
Day 2: Night on Kintobor Mountain

39858944535_5d3814ac80_o.jpg
"Alright, gather around." Kintobor said. "It's time for the lynch. So, apparently, Dracula (Rider Raider) here is the lynchee. Any final words?"
Dracula points to the bottle in Kintobor's hands. "Can have a sip of that-"

39858944265_89e088f25d_o.jpg
*SMASH*
Kintobor repeatedly smashed the bottle against the back of Dracula's head until the Count no longer moved, apologizing as he proceeded to beat the Count to death: Kintobor was Canadian after all. Blood flew everywhere as Dracula's head was crushed under the weight of broken glass.
"Oh no, oh goodness, I'm so sorry! My hand slipped! It slipped again! Oh, heavens. Sorry! So sorry!"
Eventually, the rest of the party goers went to sleep as Kintobor's apologies drifted off into the night.

39858943375_f786bc27ce_o.jpg
The Wicked Witch (Lord Duvors) strolled through the evening air, heading for the main road out of the mansion.
"I'm getting pretty fed up with this lack of food. Where's the entrance to the kitchen?" The chill in the night air and the looming fog made it hard to see, but soon a figure crept closer to the Witch.

39858943125_da2ef19eb5_o.jpg
"AH!" The Wicked Witch screamed. A ghost had appeared in front of her! "My goodness, a real life ghost! Hold on a minute, I need to take a shot of this with my phone! Where did I leave it..." The Witch patted herself down as the ghost quickly replied back.
"I can help you with your shot. Say cheese!"
"Cheese!"

39858942415_17f019e833_o.jpg
Reaching underneath their sheet, the ghost pulled out a revolver and fired it at The Wicked Witch!
*BANG!*
The Wicked Witch tumbled back, lying in a heap on the ground, blood spilling out of her wound. The ghost lifted the revolver to it's face and blew out the smoke.
"Well, that was a lot easier than dumping a pail of water on her."

40753525321_ae2e2b50e9_o.jpg
Meanwhile, in the greenhouse, the Zombie Groom (Forresto) was rooting around, admiring some of the fauna.
"Ah, such lovely flowers! They're out of season, too. Truly whoever planted these and took care of them had a miraculous green thumb."
"Indeed, they probably did!" A voice says behind the Zombie Groom. "And now you're going to be joining them: in the ground!"

40753525211_17d29b60df_o.jpg
The Zombie Groom turns around in time to witness a ghost raise a baseball bat over his head and bring it down directly on his head with a deafening crack!

40753525121_059a00bfc5_o.jpg
Another fell swoop of the sports equipment and the Zombie Groom stops moving, brains and blood staining the flowers he was once admiring. The ghost begins to chuckle to itself.
"Holy moly, look at your face dude! One of your eyeballs is sticking out!"

39858944015_7a844a35c6_o.jpg
Morning arrives, and as the party goers who survived the night rub the sleep from their eyes. Kintobor quickly addresses the mob.
"Welp... let's just get on with the bad news, shall we?
Dracula? He was a total Townie. Couldn't find any evidence of mafia behaviour on his corpse. The Wicked Witch? Also Town. Had a nice costume, too. Finally, the Zombie Groom? Also a loyal Townie. Just seemed like he was here for a good time. Seems as if though the town needs to get it's act in gear and bring in some Mafia members so I can find comedically gory and over the top ways to end their life. We're down to eleven party goers. I hope you lot can bring some of them in."
Kintobor coughs into a handkerchief before pointing to the griller beside him.

39858943805_9036750856_o.jpg
"Oh, by the way, this is Romero. He runs a hotdog and Polish sausage cart. He'll be catering to us for the remainder of the party. Also, I found this old cassette player, but the only cassettes I could find were of mid-90's Japanese idol groups, so we'll see where that goes. Play nice for a little bit, I've got to go make sure the water's not running, or whatever..."

-Players-
25713656187_d0ec774b49_o.jpgBride of Dracula, costumed by Lady K

25713656157_553a6f1887_o.jpgDr. Frankenstein, costumed by Tariq j

25713656077_c815d027f8_o.jpgFrankenstein's Rocker, costumed by LegoRacer1

26712690388_a4621df4cd_o.jpgGorgonzola, costumed by fhomess

26712690308_e7fc41008e_o.jpgMaws, costumed by mediumsnowman

26712690238_5df7745e82_o.jpgThe Mutant Fly, costumed by Steamdemon

26712690138_76ff793471_o.jpgThe Mummy, costumed by Actor Builder

26712690018_8199e3dca0_o.jpgThe Swamp Creature, costumed by KotZ

26712689938_c76fba03fc_o.jpgThe Werewolf, costumed by LegoMonorailFan)

25713655557_7d5edb2242_o.jpgZombie Bride, costumed by Khscarymovie4

25713655487_1b3ddf5a01_o.jpgZombie Cheerleader, costumed by jluck

-RIP-

39858943555_2d146bd310_o.jpgDracula, costumed by Rider Raider, Town. Lynched Day One

40753525001_deedd0bb9c_o.jpgWicked Witch, costumed by Lord Duvors, Town. Murdered Night One

40753524941_3f491710c1_o.jpgZombie Groom, costumed by Forresto, Town. Murdered Night One

Rules (These are 95% the same as the EB standard; deviations from the normal EB rules are struck-through) (Also, thanks Def. I'm stealing your rules.:tongue:)

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Scum. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum needs to outnumber the Town.  Third-party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player.  Voting is mandatory. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player).  No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. Failure to vote will incur a vote penalty the following game day.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached after 72 hours. After the day has been concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 20 hours of the night stage.

3.5. Players may not target the same player two nights in a row, and may not target themselves.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host, or in PM with any other players. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread. 

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM

11. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty vote penalty per every 4 living players against you, and death on your second offence.

With 11 Players left, it takes a majority of 6 to lynch someone. 72 Hours Remain.

Crap. That's not a happy start to the morning.

Ok, not good.  One loyal townie lost due to the lynch on Day 1 was bad enough...but three lost!........:cry_sad:

My husband! How could you!  Those damn mafia don't know the rage coming towards them when we catch em all.

Final Vote Count:

Dracula (Rider Raider): 8 votes (Lady K, Lord Duvors, Forresto, KotZ, Steamdemon, LegoMonorailFan, Fhomess, Tariq j)
Frankenstein's Monster (LegoRacer1): 1 votes (mediumsnowman)
Swamp Creature (KotZ): 1 vote (Khscarymovie8)
Zombie Groom (Forresto): 1 vote (Rider Raider)
Zombie Cheerleader (jluck): 1 vote (Actor Builder)
The Mummy (Actor Builder): 1 Votes (jluck)

Non-voting: LegoRacer1 (Will begin Day 2 with a 5-vote Penalty for not voting)

With 14 players left, it takes a majority of 8 votes to lynch someone. With a majority vote, Dracula (Rider Raider) is lynched. Night One has now begun. You have 48 to get night actions in.

This is yesterday's final vote. Could be useful. 

Zzzorry for your lozz, Zombie Bride...I take it that your huzzband wazz a keen gardener?

I don't like this one bit...

Not good, not good at all. Both were on the bandwagon for a now confirmed town, afraid we can’t gleam much from that. 

I find Cheerleaders and Mummy’s “voting for each other to stay off the wagon” act a bit odd, but too obvious for them to be scum buddies, which goes into WIFOM territory. 

I’d wager there’s a pretty good chance at least one of those two is up to something malicious, however. 

**glean, not gleam :facepalm:

1 hour ago, LegoRacer1 said:

Well, that was a major blow on town.

1 hour ago, KotZ said:

Crap. That's not a happy start to the morning.

1 hour ago, Tariq j said:

Shoot, three dead? Not a good start to the party.

33 minutes ago, Steamdemon said:

Zzzorry for your lozz, Zombie Bride...I take it that your huzzband wazz a keen gardener?

I don't like this one bit...

16 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

Um...OK. Three blows all at once.

That. Just. Sucks.

Five posts with almost the exact same canned response. Not helpful.

Any insights into voting from yesterday? Suspicions? Why were these two targeted in particular?

53 minutes ago, Lady K said:

Ok, not good.  One loyal townie lost due to the lynch on Day 1 was bad enough...but three lost!........:cry_sad:

Woops, missed one. Make that six! 

7 minutes ago, mediumsnowman said:

Five posts with almost the exact same canned response. Not helpful.

Any insights into voting from yesterday? Suspicions? Why were these two targeted in particular?

Woops, missed one. Make that six! 

They both voted for Dracula, they were the second and third to do so. For some reason they didn't kill the first though suspicious..

And that’s why I don’t like day 1 lynches. 

However, several people said we need a day 1 lynch so we’d have something to go off of so nows a good time to share your findings. As for me, I’d say we gave the scum a good place to hide. My guess is 2 scum were on the bandwagon with 1-2 voting elsewhere. I’m assuming 3-4 scum, with a possible SK or 3rd party individual. 

1 hour ago, mediumsnowman said:

Metagamed maybe?

1 hour ago, LegoRacer1 said:

They both voted for Dracula, they were the second and third to do so. For some reason they didn't kill the first though suspicious..

And you didn't vote yesterday, and now you have a massive amount of penalties against you. We're fighting an uphill battle to make sure we get a scum now instead of accidentally lynching you (is that correct @Kintobor? I've never been good with this counter).

2 hours ago, LegoRacer1 said:

How so?  Also, care to elaborate as to why you didn't vote yesterday?

2 hours ago, jluck said:

However, several people said we need a day 1 lynch so we’d have something to go off of so nows a good time to share your findings. As for me, I’d say we gave the scum a good place to hide. My guess is 2 scum were on the bandwagon with 1-2 voting elsewhere. I’m assuming 3-4 scum, with a possible SK or 3rd party individual. 

True, but wasting your vote on a strange 'hey lets vote for each other' doesn't make sense.  If you wanted to vote someone else then do so for a reason instead of just throwing your vote away. 

As to the numbers; it sounds right.  Although I don't think we would have 4 scum and a SK or 3rd party.  Maybe 3 scum and SK or 3rd party; at this point just speculation, and it really  takes us away from focusing on making sure we get a scum today instead of losing more townies.  Last night cost us dearly.

1 hour ago, KotZ said:

Metagamed maybe?

And you didn't vote yesterday, and now you have a massive amount of penalties against you. We're fighting an uphill battle to make sure we get a scum now instead of accidentally lynching you (is that correct @Kintobor? I've never been good with this counter).

This is a good point.  We need to focus on finding the scum; and not voting by Frankenstien was about as much help as the two ' lets vote for each other' that the mummy and zombie cheerleader did.

1 hour ago, KotZ said:

(is that correct @Kintobor? I've never been good with this counter).

Okay, the wording is confusing, so here's how I translate it:

For every 4 players left, besides you, there is a penalty vote. So as it stands, there would be a penalty vote of 2, not 5. I'm going to fix this rule, just to make it more understandable, and it's penalty still relevant. I'll have a decision for you for when voting opens. :thumbup:

44 minutes ago, Lady K said:

How so?  Also, care to elaborate as to why you didn't vote yesterday?

Some ones getting pretty defensive...

Also I was waiting to see what might happen and it someone is acting strange, but stuff happened and I just barely missed the deadline.

7 hours ago, LegoRacer1 said:

Also I was waiting to see what might happen and it someone is acting strange, but stuff happened and I just barely missed the deadline.

I guess we all have different playing styles based on our experience,  for me voting early is good as it gives a lot more discussion.

In regards to yesterday's vote, The Mutant Fly's vote confuses me, he first announces he wants to withhold his vote, yet hours later he votes for Frankenstein's Rocker, for no reason whatsoever, and then hours after that he removes his vote and then votes for Dracula. I understand wanting to vote for Dracula to get a lynch, but if you wanted to withhold your vote why did you then suddenly vote for Rocker? 

1 hour ago, Tariq j said:

I guess we all have different playing styles based on our experience,  for me voting early is good as it gives a lot more discussion.

In regards to yesterday's vote, The Mutant Fly's vote confuses me, he first announces he wants to withhold his vote, yet hours later he votes for Frankenstein's Rocker, for no reason whatsoever, and then hours after that he removes his vote and then votes for Dracula. I understand wanting to vote for Dracula to get a lynch, but if you wanted to withhold your vote why did you then suddenly vote for Rocker? 

He went after Mawzzz, without giving an explanation, then when he did give an explanation, I wazz Zzatizzfied...I guezz I fluffed. 

15 hours ago, LegoRacer1 said:

I then asked.."How So?" in response to this.

12 hours ago, LegoRacer1 said:

Some ones getting pretty defensive...

How is my asking 'How So?' to your finding the kill order suspicious, getting defensive?  I was merely asking why you find it suspicious. Instead of answering my question you accuse me of being defensive; like you are trying to defer the attention from yourself.  I was genuinely curious as to why you found it suspicious.

18 hours ago, Tariq j said:

Shoot, three dead? Not a good start to the party.

The punny-ness of this seems off to me.

17 hours ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

My husband! How could you!  Those damn mafia don't know the rage coming towards them when we catch em all.

Final Vote Count:

Dracula (Rider Raider): 8 votes (Lady K, Lord Duvors, Forresto, KotZ, Steamdemon, LegoMonorailFan, Fhomess, Tariq j)
Frankenstein's Monster (LegoRacer1): 1 votes (mediumsnowman)
Swamp Creature (KotZ): 1 vote (Khscarymovie8)
Zombie Groom (Forresto): 1 vote (Rider Raider)
Zombie Cheerleader (jluck): 1 vote (Actor Builder)
The Mummy (Actor Builder): 1 Votes (jluck)

Non-voting: LegoRacer1 (Will begin Day 2 with a 5-vote Penalty for not voting)

With 14 players left, it takes a majority of 8 votes to lynch someone. With a majority vote, Dracula (Rider Raider) is lynched. Night One has now begun. You have 48 to get night actions in.

This is yesterday's final vote. Could be useful. 

Could be, but your bringing it up in this way isn't.  Any of us can go back and look this up ourselves.  If you want this to be useful, give us your thoughts on it.  Personally, I find final vote tallies less useful than the full voting record, including the unvoted votes.

16 hours ago, jluck said:

"I told you so" isn't particularly useful.  I think most of those voting for Dracula readily admitted we were likely going to lynch a townie but that there was something to be gained by accepting that risk.  You yourself say that there were likely 2 scum on the bandwagon and 1-2 voting elsewhere, and since we know that Dracula was a townie we can now review the 6 voters with that in mind.  Do you think scum would be likely to vote early on a townie like this or to vote later?  I will be looking more closely at those early on... meaning Dracula's Bride and the Swamp thing.

As for the night kills, I think the Witch is more likely the scum kill and the Zombie Groom is more likely a vig or SK kill.  First, we know the mafia has no qualms about using a gun, and secondly, the Zombie Groom was under suspicion for pushing for Dracula's lynch long before such a push was really needed.  Scum likely would've preferred to play off of that today, knowing Dracula was town.  So they have little incentive to kill the Groom.  In a party this size, I would expect that we only have two killers, unless one of them is extremely limited, so any town blocking roles can be reasonably confident they didn't block a killer.

I'll also say I'm glad to see the non-voting vote penalty reduced.  It did seem a bit harsh.

2 hours ago, Lady K said:

I then asked.."How So?" in response to this.

How is my asking 'How So?' to your finding the kill order suspicious, getting defensive?  I was merely asking why you find it suspicious. Instead of answering my question you accuse me of being defensive; like you are trying to defer the attention from yourself.  I was genuinely curious as to why you found it suspicious.

I'm sorry I messed up, I meant to say you were trying to change the subject from me to you. Guess I was tired and miss spoke.

2 hours ago, fhomess said:

As for the night kills, I think the Witch is more likely the scum kill and the Zombie Groom is more likely a vig or SK kill.  First, we know the mafia has no qualms about using a gun, and secondly, the Zombie Groom was under suspicion for pushing for Dracula's lynch long before such a push was really needed. 

Wait, what makes you think that about the weapons used? How would we know the mafia has no qualms about guns?