WhiteFang

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 18 poll

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 18 poll  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite collectable minifigure inside Series 18?

• 1) Elephant Girl
    • 2) Brick Suit Guy
    • 3) Brick Suit Girl
    • 4) Party Clown
    • 5) Firework Guy
    • 6) Birthday Party Girl
    • 7) Dragon Suit Guy
    • 8) Classic Police Officer
    • 9) Spider Suit Boy
    • 10) Birthday Cake Guy
    • 11) Cactus Girl
    • 12) Cat Costume Girl
    • 13) Race Car Guy
    • 14) Flower Pot Girl
    • 15) Cowboy Costume Guy
    • 16) Birthday Party Boy
    • 17) Unicorn Guy
  2. 2. Are you looking forward to the official release of the LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 18?

3. 3. Do you think the LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 18 is able to retain its popularity and charm?

Hello everyone,

*Waving hands* It's me and I am back to conduct the latest poll and survey for the brand new exciting LEGO CMFs Series 18 poll in our Eurobricks Community. Our Eurobricks Community has also been actively engaging in this topic discussion.

For the past official Eurobricks polls with regards to LEGO Collectables Minifigures SeriesĀ even though they may not be so applicable anymore, they can still be found in the following links below.

Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 2 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 3 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 4 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 5 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 6 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 7 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 8 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 9 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 10 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 11 Poll
The LEGO Movie Series Poll
The LEGO Simpsons Series Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 12 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 13 Poll
The LEGO Simpsons Series 2 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 13 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 14 Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 15 Poll
The LEGO Disney Minifigures Series Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 16 Poll
The LEGO Batman Movie Series Poll
Collectable Minifigures Series 17 Poll
The LEGO Ninjago Movie Series Poll
The LEGO Batman Movie Series 2 Poll

26870959628_9c54ec53e0_o_d.jpg
40724163722_d19bfc92bd_o_d.jpg

Let us know what you think about this new LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 18 especially on your choice of the favourite minifigure!

WhiteFang

My favourite is the Unicorn Guy as the whole outfit totally appeal to me of a new Fantasy Kingdom. The Dragon Suit Guy came a close second for me.Ā 

TheseĀ series areĀ definitely my favorite, it comes with so many great new moulds, I will need to useĀ one of these moulds as a NPU for a crazy modular when Iā€™ll start MOCing! I think theseĀ series will also be ofĀ interest to people who normally donā€™t care about the CMFs,Ā such as myself! Looking very forward to getting all of them, especially the clown for his balloons! Also looking forward to see your fun reviewĀ @WhiteFangĀ :classic:

EDIT: Didnā€™t see, you already reviewed them. Wow, Iā€™m really overlooked!!

Edited by LegoModularFan

My favorite has to be the Dragon Suit Guy, followed by the Party Clown and the Elephant GirlĀ 

The cat suit guy is kind of creepy, like 'lets keep an eye on that guy'-creepy. Whoever pointed out the difference between the open-faced mask and the cat suit style ski-mask in the other discussion was right, it must be that. The open face head covers are more friendly.

Anyway elephant and flower pot are my favorites. Before the pictures came out I thought cactus would be the best.

Edited by koalayummies

I guess I'd have to side with the Party Clown, but the Birthday Boy and Girl come in equally as close seconds. Still, I can't help but be severely disappointed with this Series overall.Ā :sad:

Spider Boy. He comes with parts that are very useful for customizing my all-time favorite CMF, the Spooky Boy (Even if the bio doesn't make him the Spooky Boy in a suit). Plus the spider backpack is dope.

3 hours ago, 1Panda said:

This series reminds me of the last Jedi, dividing fans across the globe.

I thought you were going to say that it was a terrible series.

The series looks better than The Last Jedi to my eyes.

4 hours ago, x105Black said:

I thought you were going to say that it was a terrible series.

The series looks better than The Last Jedi to my eyes.

No,Ā I really like this series I was referring to the almost 50-50 split between eurobricks members. AsĀ with the last Jedi which I also like.

My favorite actual minifigures areĀ the cowboy costume guy and brick suit figures. However I really want the party clown, party boy and girl, and classic police for their accessories.

All these figures look really amazing. Some standouts for me are the Brick Suit people and Flower Pot girl but I'm also keen on the balloons and stick moulds.Ā 

That's an interesting poll, WhiteFang! :classic:

I am really looking forward to this series and hope that this one brings back the popularity of the regular CMS (but aren't very convinced about this, since TLG otherwise could have planned more CMF series for this year).

My top three minifigs are:

- Party Clown (because the two balloon animals look stunning)

- Birthday Party Boy (because he has a new kid's pants, a new hair piece, a CMF bag and a party balloon and fits very well in my city)

- Cowboy Costume Guy (because I can use the minifig without the horse part for my Western diorama)

Dragon is good, the rest not so interesting for me. Probably the worst series ever. Even worse than Simpsons 2. At least in that year, we got a non-licensed series so while Simpsons 2 wasn't great, it didn't stop a normal series.