40413932022_767a54870d_c.jpg

In a Corrington tavern in Quinnsville some shady figures are playing a game of cards.

38932223070_ba5a6a4012_z.jpg

The guy in the red clothes might not be unfamiliar to us. We've seen him before, often wearing a mask - not this time.

He sure looks moody...

38932222320_3a43a5fe73.jpg

.. when suddenly someone was mentioning that Lady de Summer was chartering a ship. He was brightening up.

40742488921_45b7429bba_z.jpg

A ship? He thought. A ship is a chance. To get away from this miserable tavern, from the daily winning and losing at the card games.

39847618905_aaf21ab3df_z.jpg

He would start a new life. He would be going out to sea again.

"Hey, are you still playing?" the other guy asked, but Flynn Stewart's mind (he was formerly known as the "Red Fandango") was already somewhere else.

40742487121_9c4fa45d44_z.jpg

Meanwhile at the harbour Lady de Winter, unharmed but not unarmed, was talking to a guy that had been recommended to her as a captain.

He sure did not seem to look too friendly but he was said to have a fast ship.

A ship. To get away from Quinnsville and search for a treasure. The lost treasure of the "8 Provinces".

39847617695_eca040c52f_c.jpg

Little did they all know what was lying ahead of them.

(larger pictures on flickr, as usual)

................................................................................................................................................................................

So, guys, the second part is finally starting.:excited:

C&C welcome & have a nice weekend! :pir-grin:

Lady de Winter is back! Wonderful. The tavern scene is very well built, full of details, I especially like the beer.:wink: And the dock is even better, I like these little house and the quay is huge!

Captain B has returned! :excited:  Great!  Can't wait to watch as you keep unraveling this story! 

The inn is good as ever, and the dock is a really nice scene - great use of those big sloping printed pieces there!  The houses are neat as well (do I have a sense of deja vu here? :grin:), and I seem to spot a sig-fig or two in there as well :pir-grin:  That Captain certainly doesn't look overly friendly...

On 11.3.2018 at 11:46 AM, Bodi said:

Lady de Winter is back! Wonderful. The tavern scene is very well built, full of details, I especially like the beer.:wink: And the dock is even better, I like these little house and the quay is huge!

The Lady seems to be quite popular. :pir-grin:

Thanks.

On 12.3.2018 at 9:02 PM, Garmadon said:

Captain B has returned! :excited:  Great!  Can't wait to watch as you keep unraveling this story! 

The inn is good as ever, and the dock is a really nice scene - great use of those big sloping printed pieces there!  The houses are neat as well (do I have a sense of deja vu here? :grin:), and I seem to spot a sig-fig or two in there as well :pir-grin:  That Captain certainly doesn't look overly friendly...

:pir-laugh:

Yes, I have been re-using some houses. I've been working on that dock quite some time ... and now I would do it all again and differently! :pir_laugh2:

If you look closer you might discover a character or two ....  so I have included some visual spoilers, which will be revealed in the second part (of part II).

I will be reusing the first picture so that the story is easier to find/recognise.

And the story is back on the air!  Looking forward to the next installments, great job with this waterfront!  And did I spy a monkey? :smug:  I wouldn't walk near that crane if I were you... :laugh:

On 13.3.2018 at 11:26 PM, LM71Blackbird said:

Great story and nicely built model! Can't wait to see what the next art will entail!

Thank you!

On 16.3.2018 at 9:30 PM, Kai NRG said:

And the story is back on the air!  Looking forward to the next installments, great job with this waterfront!  And did I spy a monkey? :smug:  I wouldn't walk near that crane if I were you... :laugh:

Yes, there is a monkey. Well spotted! :pir-grin: 

That last picture is meant as a teaser for the next episode.

Due to the Eurobricks maintenance over the weekend you will have to wait some more days for episode 2.

The story of the Eight Provinces is back! About the build, I particularly like the view of the port, but the game of cards is a very nice touch :classic:

On 19.3.2018 at 8:31 PM, Keymonus said:

The story of the Eight Provinces is back! About the build, I particularly like the view of the port, but the game of cards is a very nice touch :classic:

There will be a bit more of the port in part II.

Thanks!