sirslayer

Sirslayer's Chassis: Color the world with blacken

Mr Mechbuilds...   I agree but I like to be 100 percent Lego!!! (when I can )  ....    but the point was "Don't RC on public roads!!!"  do you really think a Buwizz could actually drive a model on a public road with real vehicles??..   I would love to see someone drive their Buwizz in real traffic!!!   

No i meant when you see a car incoming, you wont loose connection with buwizz. With lego IR it's kinda iffy. Like you had on your video. 

@Mechbuilds i get you :O)   You do own a Buwizz??  Can you do this.. Im curious if you were riding in a vehicle and the Buwizz is able to control your moc and follow you while your in motion in the vehicle?? would that be cool!!??  If your able to do that, I'll buy a Buwizz! please have a video uploaded to youtube!!! 

On 5/3/2020 at 1:21 AM, sirslayer said:

@Mechbuilds i get you :O)   You do own a Buwizz??  Can you do this.. Im curious if you were riding in a vehicle and the Buwizz is able to control your moc and follow you while your in motion in the vehicle?? would that be cool!!??  If your able to do that, I'll buy a Buwizz! please have a video uploaded to youtube!!! 

Yes it's possible. With Buwizz you should be able to have in theory up to 60meters of range. 
With ludicrous mode you get a pretty nice kick of power out of your standard lego motors. 

Highly recommend. Just remember that buwizz uses bluetooth and it connects to an mobile device used as a controller. Haven't figured out how to connect it to a playstation controller yet. 

Well its been a while and I finally got my hands on a new technic set...  In America the 2021 technic sets was released on Jan 1 and every set I wanted was sold out or on back order.. I was lucky to get the Lego set 42122 from lego.shop website and I have modded my set and and I do plan a RC version and 4x4 drive. I have included

Headlamp fix to a more realistic look

Rear differential with drive line

Red color springs for a softer suspension

Fake V6

and I managed to keep the original chassis and suspension but that might change for the 4x4 and RC version (coming soon) Please add any comments for fixes or ideas you like to share. I love this set and it looks great without the stickers..  I'll also weigh out some of the new elements and see if sugar based elements are included.. thank you 

Lego technic 42122 Jeep modLego technic 42122 Jeep mod

Lego technic 42122 Jeep modLego technic 42122 Jeep modLego technic 42122 Jeep mod

Its Wip status and more to come!!!

Thank you, To keep the original chassis and suspension was a task but I manage to do a quick video with the fake V6 installed and connected to the rear diff..!!!  check it out ..

4 hours ago, sirslayer said:

Thank you, To keep the original chassis and suspension was a task but I manage to do a quick video with the fake V6 installed and connected to the rear diff..!!!  check it out ..

Nice! I'm still unsure if I should buy one of the new sets, OTOH my recent LEGO order (with some new parts) seems to take forever, buying a set could be quicker.