Sign in to follow this  
Flavius Gratian

[COR] Lawliet's house - Small residence

During his time in King's Harbour Lawliet decided that it was time to invest in a house of his own, instead of living at the local tavern each month. Since he was base out of King's Harbour he purchased a small property there.

40682600572_7bb3d720e5_z.jpg

25854105807_407ec8316b.jpg

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The house itself isn't very intersting; I spent most of my effort on the porch and balcony, and I'm quit happy with the result!

For those interested this was originally my build for Challenge I Cat A, before I realised that it looked nothing at all like the Jameston architectural style. So I moved it to King's harbour instead.

Edited by Flavius Gratian

That's a very nice looking residence, yellow and brown work well together, and your effort on the porch and balcony turned out to be rewarding.

Very nice, very clean build. I would have liked to have seen some vegetation in the front however.

Additionally, there is no interior. There's at least 6 studs of room for you to put in some furniture and living room items. I'd like to see the additionally effort be done. 

21 hours ago, Bodi said:

That's a very nice looking residence, yellow and brown work well together, and your effort on the porch and balcony turned out to be rewarding.

Thank you very much!

18 hours ago, Roadmonkeytj said:

I think the porch blends very well

Thank you!

16 hours ago, Mesabi said:

Very nice, very clean build. I would have liked to have seen some vegetation in the front however.

Thank you! That's a good point, I though that it wouldn't be enough room, but I think you're right!

16 hours ago, Mesabi said:

Additionally, there is no interior. There's at least 6 studs of room for you to put in some furniture and living room items. I'd like to see the additionally effort be done. 

The problem is that I don't think I have enough parts to build both a nice facade and interior, but I'll keep in mind next time!

16 hours ago, LM71Blackbird said:

Nicely built house! Simply but elegant.

Thank you very much!

That's a very nice build you have. The overall design is clean, and I can tell that you spent a good bit of effort on the porch and balcony. 

For future builds, I would recommend trying to put a little more effort into the scenery. Nothing fancy, but a rock-lined path with some basic vegetation can be accomplished with basic parts.