Honestly when I compare it with you Dino or Corvette, this one is like halfMOC, even small Miura was extraordinary, so this 樂 perhaps it is only to small to make it look nice detailed like mentioned models, or perhaps you put such high standard with your lase MOCs that I'm a bit disappointed with this. Colors? If you have a possibility to make it in Gulf colors?

Very sweet! I'm a sucker for compact cars, and less weight means more speed. I hope you'll film this at some point, I reckon this one is fast as hell. Very nice panel work, too. 

Smart design. I would suggest to use these pins in blue as well:

15100.png

I think You maxed out the panelization - it is already a fact to admire!
I am sure, the performance is also up to the bodywork, great MOC.

Love the body work, absolutely recognizable even with this small amount of panels used. And as it was mentioned earlier, smaller size -> less weight -> faster MOC :)

I made a second car with a stronger chassis. Turns out I only have black and blue parts so no "Gulf" version.

26862938538_005762caae.jpgIMG_6240 by James Tillson, on Flickr

25863016467_953ab13f74.jpgIMG_6254 by James Tillson, on Flickr

L-motor is transverse.

25862969177_84d3f76e1b.jpgIMG_6242 by James Tillson, on Flickr

I think changing colours in LDD may be almost as much fun as driving it.

25863004867_559649c52d.jpgIMG_6250 by James Tillson, on Flickr

39839256955_304c33e85d.jpgIMG_6252 by James Tillson, on Flickr

It has the look of a modern hypercar without the rear spoiler.

25862995907_23d972010d.jpgIMG_6248 by James Tillson, on Flickr

39839245755_d77af46e91.jpgIMG_6249 by James Tillson, on Flickr

Edited by JamesJT
change text

Another great model.

I'm going to go against the grain slightly and profess my love for the original red/blue/white colour scheme, it's very reminiscent of the Nissan RC-series sportscars, and the curved panels at the back replicate the lines of the engine cover almost perfectly.

Great models, nice work! I love the clean lines at this scale. We need more small and midscale Technic MOCs and sets.

that is wonderful!

I really like how cleverly you use the panels. On the 1st sight I though it is much bigger, only after few seconds I noticed the scale. The shaping is totally brilliant.

I like the 1st colouring better.

Believe it or not , The weight and the sturdy/strenght of the beams and lift arms varies with different color.. Black color technic elements have a different uniqueness  then all the other colors..  Dark gray liftarms and beams are the strongest and weighs the most..  His discovery with the black design will take him far...  and his models look tight even the red white and blue..  weigh you blue, white and black of the same element on the scale and feel for strength of the beam by bending it a little and the next thing your masterpieces will be better .. good job jamesjt 

Wow, thank you for ALL the great replies, this may be my most popular model yet!

I made instructions but haven't filmed a demo yet. It only took about 15 minutes to build again after I took all the photos.

I made one more chassis to see if I can do a GT40, Zonda, P1 or another car on the same chassis. I will also try full size wheels on the front and laying the servo on its side. 

40044863404_0593c155ae.jpgIMG_6443[1] by James Tillson, on Flickr

Love the model, especially in the original colours as someone else says it harks back to the Nissans.

My only criticism would be that I think it needs a flat bit of roof just to start with otherwise the Cabin is a bit weird