Sign in to follow this  
vitreolum

The Punisher Bust

Looks good... but I totally get an Ash Williams vibe from it (which is not a bad thing)!  :laugh:

Great job on the face/head in general, and those straps and skull piece really work well!

1 hour ago, deraven said:

Looks good... but I totally get an Ash Williams vibe from it (which is not a bad thing)!  :laugh:

Great job on the face/head in general, and those straps and skull piece really work well!

This is a really great build..but it does kinda look more like Bruce Campbell, rather than Thomas Jane..but still a million times better than i could do!!

Nicely done. Great shaping overall. But I agree, it does oddly resemble Bruce Campbell. But now you know what to do for an Evil Dead bust (if you haven't done one already).

The punisher is neat, but there are so many iterations of him now, it's tough to pick one.

I've seen works on similar MOCs on Flickr and I think they look really fantastic. I can imagine them all lined up on display, similar to BrickHeadz but less blocky. Some of my favourites have included when a minifig helmet is used to change the emotion through the eyes.