Hoth Rebel

The Hulkbuster UCS MOD Topic

I've only just found out about this set last week, not normally into marvel much but as a set it looked enticing, especially with all the mods, so have just ordered mine! Looking forward to building it! 

I'd love a parts list for all the additional parts chubbybots used for his full mod. I might try and work one up in the next month or so but I doubt I'll have the time. 

16 hours ago, Christoph27 said:

I've made an LDD file for chubbybots leg Mod (just the 1 leg you see in his video) if this helps anybody.

That would be great if you would share.  I've ordered parts for @Warbinator 's shoulder and chest MODs, would love to add in Chubbybot's leg MODs.

Great Work Christoph27

Is it possible to also put Chbbybots 's MOC of 76104 Hulkbuster into LXF file? 

Hey Christoph27, 

Thank you for the great effort ~ that was amazing to work this out within such short period of time ~ 

Ive been saving my 76105 until i had enough time to devote to building and modding it at the same time, while today was the day, i cracked it open and built it per the instructions, admired it for a bit then started tearing it apart to make some mods, these are what i came up with to fix the  shoulders.

hb

now to go work on the Hips and knees

!

Thanks to Christoph27, I have complete mine 76104  ~ Chubbybots style.  

Have any one work out the arm and upper torso LDD for Chubbybots' 76105 UCS hulkbuster? It will make the whole model much more completed.  

i wasn't a big fan of how the torso looked or how you couldn't pose the legs so I swapped the knees out with some movable joints and changed up the Armour. I'm much happier with it now!

thumbnail_IMG_7598.jpg

hbim2.jpg

Edited by Fedorables

Hey guys, I built one with the bricks in the UCS set and the one in 2015. It’s less of a “mod” and more of an “alternate combination” but I thought you guys might still like it :)

Lego Hulkbuster

More photos and instructions:

https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/172786-moc-lego-hulkbuster-moc-76031-76105-combination/

Edited by Ransom Fern