Vadermaul45623

Star Wars Buildable Figures Wish List

Hello, I've been browsing this forum for a while now and thought that this would be a fun idea. Make a list of  star wars characters you would like to have a buildable figure for or if they had one, be remade. It can range from to most to least likely and you have the option to explain why you want the character.

I'll start it off 

Who I want 

• Rex 
  • Bly 
  • Fox 
  • Fives 
  • Doom 
  • The Bad Batch 
  • Delta Squad 
  • Gree 
  • Gregor 
  • Wolffe 
  • TCW Anakin Skywalker 
  • Rebels Ahsoka 
  • Sabine Wren (any version of her really) 
  • Ursa Wren 
  • Rebels Gar Saxon 
  • Pre Vizsla 
  • Bacara 
  • Bo katan 
  • Tank Troopers 
  • Plo Koon 
  • AT AT Pilot 
  • Inferno Squad Trooper 
  • Princess Leia (Bounty Hunter Disguise) 
  • C-3PO 
  • Tam Posla 
  • Rebel Soldier 
  • Kanan (Season 1) 
  • Asajj Ventress (Dark Disciple) 
  • Quinlan Vos 
  • Cad Bane 
  • Jedi Temple Guards 
  • Savage Opress (with Axe) 
  • Droideka 
  • MagnaGuard   
  • Dengar

Who I want Remade 

• Obi-wan Kenobi 
  • Kylo Ren 
  • Luke Skywalker 
  • Commander Cody 

So have fun everyone.

I don't collect all figures so my wish list won't be as long as yours, but here it is:

• B1 Battle Droid (with options to create a regular, commander and security version)
  • Droideka
  • Snow Trooper
  • C-3PO
  • Royal Guard

Granted, it's a tad old now, but a similar topic already exists, so I imagine @VBBN could merge these two.

As for which characters I'd like to see as a SW Buildable Figure, my first choice would be C-3PO. He wouldn't make the most interesting set, though, unless his body is made of Technic parts. He could also be paired with a mostly Technic R2-D2. In a similar fashion, I'd like to see a CCBS Yoda, but he would have to be included in a "Duel" set, perhaps with Dooku, or the Senate Palpatine.

Good ideas! There are so many, and you have a lot... for one, I think The Empire Strikes Back Bounty Hunters could all make awesome sets (albeit very unpopular and unlikely ones). Bossk, IG-88, Zuckuss, 4-LOM, even Dengar would all be very unique and fun to see! Really, any and all Bounty Hunters would be awesome, Cad Bane would have a ton of cool brown and blue parts, Greedo could bring Turquoise back to constraction, Embo, Aurra Sing, they'd be neat! Really, any droids could be great, from Artoo and Threepio and BB-8, to any of the CIS droids (especially a functioning B1 and Droideka!), they'd open up tons of possibilities! I would also like an Emperor figure for a couple reasons, one to torture attack my old Luke, two for some cool new lightning pieces, but most of all for a proper fabric hood piece and maybe a cloak. Kylo could use a tattered cowl and cape too, but a single small piece to make a hood would work wonders for him along with a spare Vezon cape, and a hood plus a cloak would look epic on the new Darth Maul set. Clones are always nice, really just a regular Shiny Clone would be great, especially if it came with both a Phase I and II helmet. As for named clones... you brought up pretty much everyone I'd want, except of course for my main man Captain Fordo ; ). 

TCW Anakin and Ahsoka, Captain Rex, Cyborg Maul, rebel pilot Luke, Droideka, MagnaGuard, B1 battle droid, Kanan Jarrus, the Grand Inquisitor, Rebels Ahsoka, Yoda, Dooku, R2 and 3PO and an Imperial TIE pilot. 

And I’d like a Super Battle Droid and a 501st Clone on an AT-RT. Too bad they were canceled.

I'm glad some people like this forum and now here are some other characters I thought of 

• Kallus (imperial)
  •  Saw Gerrera 
  • Jumptroopers 
  • Benthic and Edrio 
  • Echo 
  • TCW Darth Sidious 
  • Quinlan Vos 
  • Ketsu Onyo 
  • Fenn Rau 
  • Kit fisto  
  • TCW Count Dooku 
  • Umbaran Soldier

Maybe 

• Shaak ti 
  • Aayla Secura 
  • Zeb 
  • Mace Windu 
  • Yoda 
  • Mother Talzin 
  • Nightsister 
  • Luminara Unduli 
  • Padme 
  • Aurra Sing

Well, looking at the latest news, it seems you're going to wait a pretty long time in order to have your wishes granted.

To stay on topic, SW CCBS needed only one thing: droids, droids and even more droids. Of any kind, and the Star Wars universe isn't anywhere short of those. The fact we got literally one droid (and a biomechanical being) is probably the single most disappointing thing about the theme.

Yoda - I love him as a character (even though the prequels didn't do him justice) and despite TLG's rather poor track record regarding CCBS figures of organic creatures, I'd like them to try making Yoda out of sheer curiosity about how they would handle that. What's more, the combination of green skin tone and tan robes is a pleasant colour scheme for a figure like this and there's so much possibilities for new and interesting parts - a shorter lightsaber blade in green (even though I didn't really like seeing Yoda jump and fight a lightsaber), a brick-built cane, etc.

More droids - let's be honest, CCBS is more suitable for robotic characters than it is for organic ones. I think C3PO would be a good start - not everyone is fond of him as a character but he's one of the staples of the franchise. Plus, CCBS already has a fair selection of golden pieces thanks to all the Rockas and Chima Ultrabuilds. There are also Battle Droids, I'd like to see them as sets but they're kinda tricky. I wonder how Lego would pull off their spindliness without resorting to using bone pieces with the ball joints exposed. Droideka would also be nice to see, but I have the same doubts about them as I have about the regular Battle Droids.

Huh, I just had flashbacks to "The Force Unleashed", and I thought- How cool would it be to have like a "Build-Your-Own-Jedi/Sith Lord" set? It's probably dumb, but something with like 200 pieces, every conceivable Lightsaber color, some fabric pieces for a Jedi robe or Sith cowl, a few different head molds.pieces for boy/girl/white/black/hispanic/ what have you? Basically the "Brickheads" set coming out, but with mostly constraction elements. 

I'm not that much into constraction anymore, but I would like to see more droids. I think the robot-like appearance suits droids far better than human characters.

I would have liked to see the cancelled Battle Droid, as well as some of the above mentioned droids like Droideka and IG-88.