sigpro

[GBW] – Sabotage - Erotema – Helping the SoF. THE EROTEMANS EP2

Grid D8 NW (Studica)

After announcing the offer of help in the BoN, a lonely Picarón aircraft was dispatched into Xenor with medical and food supplies for the population.

40557271512_9ee7b18e67_c.jpgplane by green helmet spanish AFOL, en FlickrHowever, as this was a risky mission, the aircraft dropped her load wherever she could.

Xenor, known as an agricultural nation, boasts having the best cows for producing the best milk in Lego world. However, there have been concerns about how they are fed. But in this case, there are no possible suspicions, as they eat grass and leaves. But this cow has found something that looks more like a great grey cucumber.

26727882858_ba772d3235_c.jpg1 by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

But she is quickly disturbed by a group of 4 thugs. Don´t look like innocent Xenorian, they are members of the Servants of Freedom, and the content of the drop tank is vital for them.

38789655590_9b9bd438c7_c.jpg2 by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

While 2 of the SoF henchmen secure the area, the other 2 inspect the drop tank.

25729123067_20c6c041c9_c.jpg3 by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

Suddenly, a small quad arrives to retrieve the load.

26727879648_77082f9314_c.jpg4 by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

And the driver should be familiar to us...

26727878538_bc9378c4b5_c.jpg5 by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

After they take all the content of the drop tank, the area is quickly abandoned.

25729119377_3896e63a5b_c.jpg6 by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

Credit to Victor Fernández (eclipsegrafx) for the gloves.

Edited by sigpro
Change the name to keep the story

You’ve been awarded ( 3 ) points.

Judges’ comments…

Unsure of what this has to do with Briolui but its still a nice little build. Glad to see someone expanding on this type of side mission. Short and sweet. Still though, I would love to see your landscapes expand outwards and upwards.    

First one to do a supply drop, nice job!  I do like how the 'package' left a messof dirt where it hit the ground...a slight crater.  Good thinking on the detail portion...but still that same stinkin' flat baseplate!  Presentation wise, great job with the shadow hiding the supports used to hold the plane up in the air.  Took me a second but I went back to look for it and I didn't see them in my initial glance.  

Be Sure to Update Your AARs. 

Thanks for playing!

Thanks!

The name of the Brioluians is to continue the "adventures" of my spy, who initially posed as a Brioluian. I am trying to improve my landscape abilities, but it is hard for me...