Ron1

BuWizz fast car COMPETITION - 1st prize 42083 Bugatti Chiron - WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

I agree the voting system is not perfect, but what system is? This is why we have a two tier system, voting + jury.

We wanted to keep things as simple as possible - simple rules, simple voting - but this is not easy to achieve.

- We used an established voting platform. The "change IP to cast more votes" is true, but there is no system where a workaround is impossible. We could have used EB voting (we will consider this for next time) or some other login-based system. But then again, people who are more popular & have more followers would probably automatically get more votes, so somebody else might get left out & declare the voting unfair...

- The rules are simple, but looks like we will need to add more rules next time

We decided to stick with the current voting system for this contest. We already did one change (= extending the deadline), which was unfair to people who were ready by the original deadline. Whatever we change now, it will be unfair to somebody...

3 hours ago, Ron1 said:

I agree the voting system is not perfect, but what system is? This is why we have a two tier system, voting + jury.

We wanted to keep things as simple as possible - simple rules, simple voting - but this is not easy to achieve.

- We used an established voting platform. The "change IP to cast more votes" is true, but there is no system where a workaround is impossible. We could have used EB voting (we will consider this for next time) or some other login-based system. But then again, people who are more popular & have more followers would probably automatically get more votes, so somebody else might get left out & declare the voting unfair...

- The rules are simple, but looks like we will need to add more rules next time

We decided to stick with the current voting system for this contest. We already did one change (= extending the deadline), which was unfair to people who were ready by the original deadline. Whatever we change now, it will be unfair to somebody...

It seems the only way to be fair to everyone is to be unfair to everyone in the same way. Give the Chiron to some one who didn’t event enter the contest: No one wins, no one loses, no one feels unfair.

Did I mention I didn’t enter the contest and love to help? :grin:

(Yes this is humour)

7 hours ago, Superkoala said:

It seems the only way to be fair to everyone is to be unfair to everyone in the same way. Give the Chiron to some one who didn’t event enter the contest: No one wins, no one loses, no one feels unfair.

Did I mention I didn’t enter the contest and love to help? :grin:

(Yes this is humour)

Comment of the month ;DDDDD Made my day

WOOOW! i am over the moon with this! i cannot find the right words right now! I never thought i could win!

Big thanks to everyone that voted for me and to the BuWizz team for creating this awesome product and contest!

Congratulations @Marxpek! Your model stood out despite the postponed deadline. Have fun with the Bugattit!

Congratulations @Marxpek! Have fun with Bugatti:)

But no mention of runner-ups makes me worry:look:

@Marxpek congratulations,  on the 2m jump was winning :thumbup:
But for me the vehicle that 2,5m jumping is the best (I know it was out of the race). 

I look forward how long does Bugatti jump?:wink:

@Marxpek I Knew you were the best !! You have a drive that motivate you and I understand. I will look froward to your future projects and we here at among my peers we say thank you !!!    

Thanks for the kind words all!

41 minutes ago, mj002 said:

I look forward how long does Bugatti jump?:wink:

well.. i did say in one of my buwizz moc threads that if i would win the contest, i would mod the chiron with a few buggy motors and send it over the same ramp, so i guess we will find out. (praying for a minimal amount of system bricks now:wink:) 

Again thanks to all, still speechless :blush:

14 hours ago, Marxpek said:

WOOOW! i am over the moon with this! i cannot find the right words right now! I never thought i could win!

Big thanks to everyone that voted for me and to the BuWizz team for creating this awesome product and contest!

Congratulations! I'm looking forward to your Chiron + BuWizz mod. :)

The two runner ups are:

Rally Fighter by Chawn J

and

Buwizz Jantayg by Gusztáv Jantay

They both received same number of votes from the jury, so they share the 2nd place and both won 2x BuWizz!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

And of course congratulations and big thanks to all participants. There vere many good cars and excellent videos!

Congratulations to both runner ups. Really nice MOCs :thumbup:

Congratulations to all the winners again... I must admit those two runner ups were my favourite entries. I f I had to choose, it would be a very difficult decision. I like Jantaygs buggy just for a little tiny bit better than Chawns fantastic rally fighter. All in all - deserving winners all three.

Best regards,

miha

On 5/20/2018 at 12:36 AM, Marxpek said:

well.. i did say in one of my buwizz moc threads that if i would win the contest, i would mod the chiron with a few buggy motors and send it over the same ramp, so i guess we will find out. (praying for a minimal amount of system bricks now:wink:)

I expect something like this...

Bugatti-Chiron-Dirt-Duster-01-gewoonvoor

Congratulations to winners!

Glad, that one of my favourite entries by @Chawnis among them!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Edited by rm8