Kintobor

Mafia School- Mad Monster Mansion: Confirmation and Discussion

26519429368_374f04d964_b.jpg

Invitations were mailed posthaste to several members of the Eurobricks community.
Only a few would answer the call to travel to the Mad Monster Mansion for Kintobor's first annual Costume Party.
Food and music were promised, as was a good time for all who attended, so long as you were in costume.
However, Mad Monster Mansion was no ordinary place: rumours abound of ghosts and ghouls haunting the decrypted manor, as well as a fortune in gold.
Needless to say, tonight would be most interesting...
-Players-
25713656187_d0ec774b49_o.jpg
Bride of Dracula, costumed by Lady K

25713656157_553a6f1887_o.jpg
Dr. Frankenstein, costumed by Tariq j

25713656107_a752b7f290_o.jpg
Dracula, costumed by Rider Raider

25713656077_c815d027f8_o.jpg
Frankenstein's Rocker, costumed by LegoRacer1

26712690388_a4621df4cd_o.jpg
Gorgonzola, costumed by fhomess

26712690308_e7fc41008e_o.jpg
Maws, costumed by mediumsnowman

26712690238_5df7745e82_o.jpg
The Mutant Fly, costumed by Steamdemon

26712690138_76ff793471_o.jpg
The Mummy, costumed by Actor Builder

26712690018_8199e3dca0_o.jpg
The Swamp Creature, costumed by KotZ

26712689938_c76fba03fc_o.jpg
The Werewolf, costumed by LegoMonorailFan)

25713655597_cb4ca37cf9_o.jpg
Wicked Witch, costumed by Lord Duvors

25713655557_7d5edb2242_o.jpg
Zombie Bride, costumed by Khscarymovie4

25713655397_a53a0c367e_o.jpg
Zombie Groom, costumed by Forresto

25713655487_1b3ddf5a01_o.jpg
Zombie Cheerleader, costumed by jluck

---

Rules (These are 95% the same as the EB standard; deviations from the normal EB rules are struck-through) (Also, thanks Def. I'm stealing your rules.:tongue:)

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Scum. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum needs to outnumber the Town.  Third-party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player.  Voting is mandatory. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player).  No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. Failure to vote will incur a vote penalty the following game day.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached after 72 hours. After the day has been concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 20 hours of the night stage.

3.5. Players may not target the same player two nights in a row, and may not target themselves.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host, or in PM with any other players. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread. 

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM

11. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty vote penalty per every 4 living players against you, and death on your second offence.

---

Ugh, apparently I managed to get this thing to go up earlier than anticipated...

Please ensure that you've confirmed your involvement in the game in this thread by posting here. You've got 48 hours to do so. 

Also, just so we're all clear: this is a game of Mafia with images done in Lego. The essence of play is Mafia. Roleplaying is allowed, but ultimately this is a game of Mafia. 
I'll lend a helping hand as we progress through the game, so don't worry if you're a little nervous. Normally there's more new players, but I'll have some advice to help you along the way for those who are playing their first Mafia School. :sweet: As my first piece of advice, never reveal your role in the Confirmation thread. You're looking to get picked off easily. Just relax and interact with your fellow players before the game begins.

Also, please put your character icon either in your signature or as your icon until you are eliminated from the game or the game is over. It'll help players recognize you, and helps add to the atmosphere of the game!

PMs are heading out now!

Edited by Kintobor

Alright, all the PMs have been sent. If you signed up and didn't receive one, let me know and I'll remedy that immediately.

BzzzzzzZZZZ...*smack* Ouch....Guess I need flying lessons...Hello, people, my first costume party, and yet, why do I feel someone's turned me into an actual fly?...Oh no....why am I gravitating to that puddle of soda?

Good Evening, Bride of Dracula has arrived......let the party begin!  I'll start with a nice deep blood red drink....anyone want to join me?

3 minutes ago, Lady K said:

Good Evening, Bride of Dracula has arrived......let the party begin!  I'll start with a nice deep blood red drink....anyone want to join me?

I think I'll skip the early evening drinks and head straight to the main course: STEAK!

1 minute ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

I think I'll skip the early evening drinks and head straight to the main course: STEAK!

Yum, steak.... rare and ....bloody I assume?

14 minutes ago, Lady K said:

Yum, steak.... rare and ....bloody I assume?

It would be assumed, yes. :grin:

Here comes the bride. Hopefully my husband is not late again, he tends to be late to things. At our wedding I was walking down the isle expecting to see my husband but nope. Just a bunch of other zombies. Turns out my husband was going around eating people, and of course without me! 

2 hours ago, Lady K said:

I have some H20 mixed with some H2SO2 plus a tad of sodium hydroxide. 

Well, seems I'm late to the party, I do hope you lot haven't eaten all the food already. There is food, right?

On March 3, 2018 at 12:42 AM, mediumsnowman said:

Maws checking in. I’ll fix my avatar in a bit. 

Rule 3.5 is interesting. I like it.

That was a rule Def put in place in his Mafia School, and I'm bringing it back for this one. It should make things run a little quicker. :classic:

9 hours ago, Actor Builder said:

AaauuughHHH! Shut UP!

SHUT. UP!

:cry3:

4 minutes ago, Actor Builder said:

I'm sorry, I just woke up I didn't mean to yell.

During my lab research I’ve managed to create some anti yelling tablets, although side effects may include nausea, vomiting, a second head, 4 arms, 10 legs, immortality, and fangs.

3 hours ago, Tariq j said:

During my lab research I’ve managed to create some anti yelling tablets, although side effects may include nausea, vomiting, a second head, 4 arms, 10 legs, immortality, and fangs.

Nausea and vomiting are no big deal, but the rest sound awesome.