Hi I'm using lego digital designer and I hope I'm not the only one who does this, but I love making my own brick decals or "stickers" by using this method:http://www.rockraidersunited.com/topic/5399-tutorial-adding-custom-decals-into-ldd/ or some other website I forget.

But I cant add a decal to this door piece, (58381)4506668.jpeg.63053ab591b45a3e73251c5cb0dd06aa.jpeg

I do what the instructions from the link above told me,5a9a205db4aa4_Capture(1).PNG.253798fbf1b2f915917bb807c4d09b6a.PNG

It works for most pieces but not this one please help.

Discussing about modifying LDD (including adding homemade bricks or decorations) is prohibited in Eurobricks since it break the LDD EULA (End User License Agreement).

Ok dumb question. Why is there a whole section on figure customization, which is literally changing the figure that were purchased under the same EULA...LDD would just be the same thing would' it? If it had more stickers on say helmets for example, then there wouldn't be a need for people to do this...

just sayin...

Dude not the point, there so many services to manipulate their Lego why can't it be ok to do it digitally? 

My point was EULA apply to services, not goods.  You don’t, as you put it, “purchase [the figure] under the same EULA.”  That’s nonsensical.

And you can’t compare goods (physical things) and services (“digitally”).

You purchase the minifigs with no contract attached.  Once you have bought goods, you can do whatever you want with them.  The manufacturer can decide it’s not proper.  They can decide they won’t directly sell to you ever again.  But that’s about all they can do.

So people can buy minifigs and (re)paint or cut them, and then sell them.

On the other hand, accepting the EULA grants you the rights to use the software under certain conditions.  It’s a contract.  You have do adhere to the contract’s rules or you forfeit the rights you had (be they bought or given for free).

LDD’s EULA says people can’t tamper with the software and talk about it.  So we don’t.

It’s not apples to oranges, it’s atoms to ideas.