skippyfontainne

A letter to Space LEGO: If you are reading this Space Lego, I am sorry!

Dear Space Lego,

I knew you in the 70s and 80s. We met in those innocent years. You would become my passion. You know as well as I do that this passion continued until I was 17.

Something happened then. And for that I am really sorry.

Had I discovered girls much earlier? Yes. Did I have the abilities or qualities to land said girls earlier? No.

But something changed in and around that 17th year. I became - well, sort of popular. And wham! the dark ages hit like a troop of monkeys on a cupcake. - And I forgot you.

I ignored you Lego. I ignored you for 20 years. I dated. I got married. I had kids.

I think in the back of my mind I always thought you'd be there, you know? I took you for granted.

And now... now you are gone. I ask about you, and no one knows where you are. I ask about you... when you'll come back, and no one knows.

Please come home.

I'm sorry. What could I do? we're talking about girls here.... I mean, come on Space Lego, give me a break here.

Space Leeeeeeeeegooooooooooo..... Spaaaaaaaaceeeeeee Legggoooooooooo.......

ahhhhhhh.......

Edited by skippyfontainne
sounds better

On 02/03/2018 at 8:47 PM, skippyfontainne said:

And now... now you are gone. I ask about you, and no one knows where you are.

Still available on bricklink.

Money can buy classic space sets, minifigs and parts though.

3 hours ago, MAB said:

I buy Classic Space sets on bricklink. That doesn't mean I don't want Lego to make non-licensed sci-fi sets. Sealed vintage sets are expensive as hell, and used vintage sets are always missing pieces and are hard to get in decent shape. Also there is something to be said for walking into a store and seeing cool Lego sets that you actually want to buy instead of more done-to-death Star Wars designs.

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 6:53 PM, LegoMonorailFan said:

You came back didn't you? That's all that matters. :laugh: :thumbup:

I want them to release in house space sets!

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 1:44 AM, Mechbuilds said:

Better love story than twilight. 

:classic:

23 hours ago, danth said:

I buy Classic Space sets on bricklink. That doesn't mean I don't want Lego to make non-licensed sci-fi sets. Sealed vintage sets are expensive as hell, and used vintage sets are always missing pieces and are hard to get in decent shape. Also there is something to be said for walking into a store and seeing cool Lego sets that you actually want to buy instead of more done-to-death Star Wars designs.

this.

On 3/5/2018 at 8:59 AM, MAB said:

But it can't buy official Classic Space minifigures in new colors...

If I buy all the old stuff, I'll still want new stuff.

On 3/5/2018 at 12:23 PM, danth said:

There's also this.