WetWired

Batmobile Tumbler Finished!

theaterindex.gif

Some of you may remember the lego batmobile I made in LDD well I went ahead and order the pieces to build it and the final pieces arrived today (via bricklink) and I put it all together, I bought a little lego batman to go with it too :)

The batman lego dude fits inside and has a little cockpit with steering wheel, it's too dark to get a decent photo of the interior tonight so I'll try again tomorrow, anyway here she is.

LegoTumbler_01.jpg

LegoTumbler_02.jpg

LegoTumbler_03.jpg

Updated with extra pics showing the interior and in more natural lighting, there's quiet a few on this page now so give it a little bit to load them all

LegoTumbler_Opening.jpg

LegoTumbler_Interior.jpg

LegoTumbler_Front.jpg

LegoTumbler_Side.jpg

LegoTumbler_Rear.jpg

LegoTumbler_Top.jpg

LegoTumbler_Bottom.jpg

This is the best mini-fig tumbler that I have ever seen. *wub* I don't have many of the parts to make this, and that is the only thing stopping me from diving on my Lego right now and stealing your design. :-D Great work! *sweet* (It looks much better built for real. ;-) )

*y* *wub* Wow, what a nice MOC! Can we see an underside view? I love this design so much. It looks great!

OMG that is just like the movie version! You did better than official designers! *y* *y* *y* *y* *y* *y* I wish I could make something half as good as that *wub* ...

is it 8 studs wide? it's smaller than the official set but still retain the look. i say nice job! way to go without using the dino attack scale! if only we can convince TLC to scale down to real MF scale and not dino scale. :-D

8 studs is probably as small as you can get since you built it to be a 2 seater. :-) *y* *y*

Wow! Can we have instructions? This the best small-scale tumbler I've ever seen!

Me too! Me too!!

X-D

Nice job! *y*

i definitely like it, i was going to ask you to send me the "blueprint" of this tumbler and make one myself until i saw TLC coming out with one. maybe when you get the TLC one you can compare it with one another and see

This is really great! I like it even better than the prototype pics of the official LEGO one. I'm going to move this over to the Theater Forum with the rest of the Batman stuff...

I'll join the pack and say this is the best minifig sized, no, tumbler of any size, I have seen!

I'm looking forwards to the lights so that we can get some more pics, especially with the interior.

Whatever you gave for the bricks, it sure was worth it *y*

Edit:

Argh Hinckley! Don't move the topic while I'm writing a reply! :-( Meanie.

Frankly it's the best to-scale tumbler I've ever seen, but I'm just cautious to ask, as this could make or break it for me, can it atleast fit a minifigure? :-$

Excellent job sculpting the angled feel of it.

I made an attempt at the tumbler (see the link in my signature). Your version is so superior to any other I have seen!!!

I must say I will have to go back to the drawing board as you have inspired me to try again.. A very accomplished effort. well done!

While I'm not a huge fan of the "Tumbler" (I perfer the Burton and Animated versions of the Batmobile), this is one of the nicest Tumblers I've seen. It's not too bloated or oversized (something that many Batmobiles including my own suffer from). The design is also quite true to the movie version making it instantly recognizable. A fantastic MOC that really puts LEGO's own Tumbler to shame.

Thats awesome *wub*

Great job on building the Tumbler!

Much sleeker than TLCs version, just the way it's supposed to be

But then again it is a black tank ;-) :-D

Tumbler On!

P

Edited by Piranha

That looks awesome WW!

You definitely have outdone mine! I think this is better than TLC's version *y*

*sweet*