Sign in to follow this  
Keyblade Wielder

LEGO Code Lyoko

Things why we shouldnt have it:

1. WTF is the show?

2. To much crappy animated stuff

3. Wouldnt buy it, so wouldnt sell

EDIT:

Hinckley good going! Down with the newbies!

Edited by Joey Lock

WTF? Does this stand for Wilderness Toon Frency?

Beware of thin ice Joey Lock ;-) :-P

1. WTF is the show?

No freaking idea !!

2. To much crappy animated stuff

Amen !! I love anime stuff but the old and classic anim

WTF? Does this stand for Wilderness Toon Frency?

Beware of thin ice Joey Lock ;-) :-P

My post now.

That better? I did say No Offence, sorry Double T...

Randomly: I just found out what Hincklys Sig-fig face is! I got it in my collection! Its Hagrids head isnt it? I only got it it Fleshy.

No freaking idea !!

Amen !! I love anime stuff but the old and classic anim

My post now.

That better? I did say No Offence, sorry Double T...

Randomly: I just found out what Hincklys Sig-fig face is! I got it in my collection! Its Hagrids head isnt it? I only got it it Fleshy.

No need to have edited your post you know ;-) TT was just trying to be funny you know !! But vikings and sense of humour don't always mix perfectly :-P

*Chuckles* Oh my...there so ugly! They look like Ninja Japenease babies X-D

Watch out for the attack of the crappy diaper and the stunning pacifier move X-D

*yoda*

Wow... I remember in the forum my brother administrates he told me about this noob who kept making new topics about 'Code Lyoko'. He was younger than eleven.

Time to spit out my opinion list, fresh from the brainbox:

1. Never heard of the show(except for some random references).

2. It looks like a kiddy ninja show(I know, the lightning bolt will come soon for even using the word 'ninja' in such a disgraceful way :-P ). What, do they use their fans to blow whirlwinds? :-P

3. It's 3D, and TLC has never made a line out of 3D before.

4. Their heads are too big (I prefer reality to so-called 'coolness' :-| ), and their faces are *beep* ugly. *eherm* ;-)

5. Too many new pieces; not a worthy investment for TLC as a whole new line. We've seen tons of great suggestions given for the Avatar line, and I mean hundreds. And how many sets do we get? Two. Don't expect this many from a line like this.

Anyway, rant over; just wanted to say my piece. *sweet*

Watch out for the attack of the crappy diaper and the stunning pacifier move X-D

*yoda*

Hilarious! :-D

Edited by trooperdavinfelth

frame5e.jpg

The irony... It's killing me... :-/

Oh good...it wasn't just me who noticed that then :-D

You people have no idea how hard it has been for me over the past 24 hours or so not to say something that'd get me banned and/or put on an FBI watch-list deino2.gif

Sinner -

How do you do it? That mini-fig is brilliant. :-D

Instead of a show like Code... whatever, I'd rather have a classic movie franchise lisence. Like Super-Man, or the Simpsons...

-ZotS

Well don't get me wrong, I wanted Jurassic Park to do well (it should be obvious why deino2.gif ), but it didn't really lend itself well to a LEGO theme. JP is all about the dinosaurs, and aside from a lot of sets with the land rovers and jeeps and perhaps some fences, it'd be Dino Attack without the tanks and helicopters. I also doubt many kids would be thrilled with the In Malcom Minifig (although I'd love one)

I can see your point. I didn't think about it, but Lego has tried the dino think at least 4 different times (Duplo, Adventurers, Dino Attack, and those Dinosaur pod things), and most of them never seemed to do very well. And you could make up for Ian Malcolm minifigs in sets, by throwing a Robert Muldoon in there to balance things out. lol

Now, Spidey has some good sets for the second movie when LEGO divorced it from the Studios line. But all they were were nice buildings and such...no real "whee! factor" overall.

They had a big whee factor for me, awesome parts packs. I know kids don't really think about that though. lol

I think I accidentally watched Code Lyoko a couple of times. It was pretty much unwatchable, and most defiantly unbuildable :-P

Based on everything you've said, *ahem* "This sounds like a theme for Megablocks!"

Hey guys! I made my first custom! What do you think?

lyoko.jpg

I saw this in your sig and thought it was official. Wow, I can't believe how real it looks. It almost looks human. You're a natural. When can we see more? X-O X-O X-O

You think Lego would take this license Hickels?

Hey, remember the titel of this thread. It "would win hard" :-D

The real question is: How will TLC survive without this license? ;-)

Hey, remember the titel of this thread. It "would win hard" :-D

The real question is: How will TLC survive without this license? ;-)

Liek Uber win? :-P To the question of how TLC will survive I answer quite fine actually. :-)