Elostirion

[ESL] Dressing up for King's Harbour

25536382367_6b53f9ec6c_b.jpg

Román Esteban Fontonajo and his wife Clarissa Raltessa are dressing up for the Great Ball of King's Harbour.
They went to one of Román's own smaller businesses in Nova Terreli to buy some new clothes. Much to the
dislike of the grand landlord and entrepreneur and former Admius Legistrad. But she was right: They couldn't
keep wearing the same boring clothes everytime yet expect people to buy their latest fashion all the time.

40408067011_9ba3ccdb45_z.jpg

39697504404_10f1d26e07_z.jpg

Spoiler

Sorry, don't really have much time right now as I am on vacation. Feel free to guess which outfit they will eventually wear (Bregir already has a picture of the final outfit, so it's all set)

39511751795_715cceace9_z.jpg

39511751125_6d7963c877_z.jpg

What a clever build! I love it. Great way to display outfits. Very fun! Good use of bars and connectors to keep the support rods narrow. And is the sagging effect of the hangar beams intentional? If so, nicely done, and nice attention to detail! And the SNOT floor give a nice spacing effect for the floor boards. :thumbup:

As for guessing what they will wear, I'll guess #6 for Román and #11 for Clarissa.

Nice dressing room, and cool idea for a build. :thumbup:

For him, number 1 is out of place, and No. 5 looks too plain. I don't think a bicorne fits his style. The musketeer hat is great, but I'm going with No. 3 top hat and green cape.

It's a little harder for her, but I'm guessing 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, or 12. The rest look a bit eccentric or out of place for the ball. If I had to pick one I'd say... No. 4. 

Very nice build, lots of good techniques. I like the 'dolls' for the gent's hat's and capes. 

As for the guessing game 6 and 8

2 hours ago, Elostirion said:

Much to the
dislike of the grand landlord and entrepreneur and former Admius Legistrad. But she was right: They couldn't
keep wearing the same boring clothes everytime yet expect people to buy their latest fashion all the time.

:pir-laugh:  :thumbup: 

I really like the slatted floor of this MOC, great job with the rows of clothing too.  I will guess number 1 for him, just because it's so ridiculous that you'd never have included it if it wasn't what he's actually wearing, and for her I'll guess number 8 (although, on the previous principle, I almost guessed 10 - I really can't get Cole out of my head when seeing that shirt! :pir_tong2: ).

Woo-hoo! I was right. It was #6 for him and #11 for her. Do I win anything? :pir-grin:

(Just an excuse to revisit this fun build. Again, well done Elostirion!)

Didn't you already get the Admius Legistrad position from me a while ago? :-P 

But yes you were, and thank you! Again. As well as to all the other great comments. Quite happy you like this small MOC.