5 minutes ago, jorgeopesi said:

:laugh: there is no room for it :laugh: .

I'll probably had to use bigger display :laugh:

You know there is one rule: power lies in peace. I know the feeling; I have Fastrac chassis rebuild dozen if times until I got right proportions and end up with complete unconventional solutions because there is no Lego beam 3 X 4, so I had to use huge number of those

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=15100&idColor=11#T=S&C=11&O={"color":11,"iconly":0}

Your solution looks very smooth, simple and efficient :thumbup:

2 hours ago, I_Igor said:

You know there is one rule: power lies in peace. I know the feeling; I have Fastrac chassis rebuild dozen if times until I got right proportions and end up with complete unconventional solutions because there is no Lego beam 3 X 4, so I had to use huge number of those

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=15100&idColor=11#T=S&C=11&O={"color":11,"iconly":0}

Your solution looks very smooth, simple and efficient :thumbup:

I use 4 of them in the front part the best thing is that I have used less than 300 pieces in this part including wheels and pneumatic tubes, I think the loader will have about 1000 pieces which is little for a RC MOC of this size.

3 minutes ago, jorgeopesi said:

I use 4 of them in the front part the best thing is that I have used less than 300 pieces in this part including wheels and pneumatic tubes, I think the loader will have about 1000 pieces which is little for a RC MOC of this size.

This is indeed optimisation at highest level, I take my hat of :thumbup:

Hi 

I saw that you used at one point a differential between the auto valves. At the latest pictures of your Wheel loader it seems that you found another solution. Dit you once used the approach with the differential to power the pneumatic pumps? I like this concept. 

Cheers FT

57 minutes ago, functionalTechnic said:

Hi 

I saw that you used at one point a differential between the auto valves. At the latest pictures of your Wheel loader it seems that you found another solution. Dit you once used the approach with the differential to power the pneumatic pumps? I like this concept. 

Cheers FT

I think I used something similar 6 or 7 years ago... you can see it here High speed dozer.

Again with it, at least I like the back part, strong, small and easy to build with all the power funtions in it so I can do a manual loader without change a lot the instrutions.

With black frames and yellow bone pieces the MOC will be better, I do not have enough battery in the video but still works fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-Up4N_5g7k