Falconfan1414

Wizarding World of Harry Potter Wishlist

8 hours ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

Scrimjaw

??? Hope you mean Rufus Scrimgeour. Who is actually very likely among characters "appearing in a scene that's difficult to make into a set, but significant nonetheless". Others I consider in the same category are: Rita Skeeter, Fudge, Bathilda Bagshot, Karkaroff, young Grindelwald (from flashbacks in DH), Helena Rvenclaw (ghost), Amos Diggory among many others. Really, the characters from Harry Potter could fill at least three more CMFs

Then again, series 1 didn't go too deep with their minifigs, the only slightly "obscure" one is Dean, the rest are prominent characters which are very likely to appear in future sets. There's no way to be sure whether Lego's willing to do deeper into the lore or they'll stick to the more recognisable characters.

Edited by BenderBrau

Well I think I will throw in my thoughts for the next wave of Harry Potter based sets that should be coming for Dec 2018/Jan 2019. So if we follow the pattern that the first wave of 5 sets was Philosopher's Stone and Chamber of Secrets then the next wave would be Prisoner of Azkaban and Goblet Of Fire. So possibles are:

- Azkaban with Sirius Black and/or Bellatrix and a bunch of Dementors. Smaller scaled down set.
- Privet Drive with Dobby (would have been nice with flying car/breakout window escape but the car is already done) and the under the stairs location as this would have to be included. Dursley's included as well. A medium sized set. (Maybe with a 3rd wave however)
- Shrieking Shack (because we have that hole under the Womping Willow). Small scaled down set.
- Hogsmede in Winter as that will fit with a European/US Winter theme and will go well with the Shrieking Shack. A large set.
- Hagrid's House with pumpkins and Buckbeak.
- Knight Bus (great vehicle but hard to build the play features of shrinking and expanding) possible but not likely I think.
- Dragon challenge from the Goblet Of Fire.

I think the Goblet Of Fire is the weakest film in the series and struggle to think of good sets that would scale well. I also don't think sets based on that movie would sell as well as POA. So that is why my money would be more on POA sets rather than GOF sets.

Chamber of Secret sets:

The Burrow

Prisoner of Azkaban sets:

Privet Drive

Knight Bus

Hagrid's Hut

Shrieking Shack

Goblet of Fire sets:

Dragon Task

Lake Task

Graveyard

Durmstrang Boat and Beaubaton Carriage

All Films:

Hogwarts (CoS:Chamber of Secrets, Slytherin Common Room, Girls Bathroom. PoA:Clock Tower, Wooden Bridge, Hospital Wing, Divination, DADA, Humpback Witch. GoF:Yule Ball, Dumbledore's office, Prefect bathroom) 

I think one of the most likely sets for s second wave would be Hagrid's hut, I'm still somewhat baffled it wasn't included in the current wave *huh* Though in hindsight, that's probably for the best given that the design team stretched the budget for this wave as far as they could; with a clean slate for the next wave, they could include new moulds (e.g for Fang or an updated Norbert) which wouldn't have been possible this year :wink:

12 hours ago, DungeonsAndFlagons said:

Well I think I will throw in my thoughts for the next wave of Harry Potter based sets that should be coming for Dec 2018/Jan 2019. So if we follow the pattern that the first wave of 5 sets was Philosopher's Stone and Chamber of Secrets then the next wave would be Prisoner of Azkaban and Goblet Of Fire. So possibles are:

- Azkaban with Sirius Black and/or Bellatrix and a bunch of Dementors. Smaller scaled down set.
- Privet Drive with Dobby (would have been nice with flying car/breakout window escape but the car is already done) and the under the stairs location as this would have to be included. Dursley's included as well. A medium sized set. (Maybe with a 3rd wave however)
- Shrieking Shack (because we have that hole under the Womping Willow). Small scaled down set.
- Hogsmede in Winter as that will fit with a European/US Winter theme and will go well with the Shrieking Shack. A large set.
- Knight Bus (great vehicle but hard to build the play features of shrinking and expanding) possible but not likely I think.

I think the Goblet Of Fire is the weakest film in the series and struggle to think of good sets that would scale well. I also don't think sets based on that movie would sell as well as POA. So that is why my money would be more on POA sets rather than GOF sets.

I can't believe I missed adding Gilderoy Lockhart and a DADA classroom that can be converted to a Potions (with a Snape) classroom.

14 hours ago, DungeonsAndFlagons said:

I actually think that Private Drive would be better suited for a PoA set- you could include Aunt Marge and possibly the 'Grim' with it in addition to Harry and the Dursleys 

2 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

I think one of the most likely sets for s second wave would be Hagrid's hut, I'm still somewhat baffled it wasn't included in the current wave *huh* Though in hindsight, that's probably for the best given that the design team stretched the budget for this wave as far as they could; with a clean slate for the next wave, they could include new moulds (e.g for Fang or an updated Norbert) which wouldn't have been possible this year :wink:

What I'd likem to do with Hagrid's Hut is to recreate the PoA scene of rescuing Buckbeak. That way the set could also include pumpkin patch and maybe a small bit of the forest, for Harry and Hermione to hide in from themselves. Ideally the set would include two Harrys and two Hermiones, with Hagrid, Dumbledore, Fudge and, if we're lucky, the executioner to complete the scene.

-Knight Bus with Harry,Stan Shunpike(the driver) and Sirius in dog form,also a small built featuring a piece of the street with a head lamp and a couple of bushes so Sirius can hide.

-Hagrid's Hut with Buckbeard,Hagrid himself,Harry,Hermionie and the Executioner,also with addition of a couple of pumpkins (the mold that was introduced from the Scooby Doo sets).

-The Graveyard Duel from the GoF with Voldie,Harry,Pettigrew,Cedric and maybe a death eater.

-The Dragon chase from GoF with Harry in a broomstick,the dragon and a Hogwards tower.

-The Shreiking Shack with Sirius,Lupin,Harry,Ron,Hermionie,Pettigrew and Snape.

Personally if I were in charge of the 2019 Lego Harry’s potter sets this is what I would do:

WINTER 2019:

Herbology greenhouse- £20

professor sprout, harry herbology, Hermione herbology 

SPRING 2019:

Chamber of secrets- £60-£75 (with girls bathroom)

professor Lockhart, harry, Ron, moaning myrtle, Ginny, tom riddle

Hagrids hut- £50

Hagrid, Fang, harry, Hermione, Malfoy, Neville, buckbeak 

OR

hagrid, harry, Hermione, Ron, minister for magic, dumbledore, buckbeak 

SUMMER 2019:

The knight bus (with privet drive, similar to how whomping willow came with a section of hogwarts)- £60

Harry, Stan shunpike, ernie prang, aunt petunia, Dudley, uncle Vernon 

Hogwarts tower rescue (includes the clock tower and the dark tower and the courtyard)- £75

also has transfiguration classroom space, DADA classroom, divination classroom and slytherin common room

harry, Hermione, Sirius, lupin, buckbeak, dementor, (another teacher and student)

The graveyard duel- £35

Harry third task, Voldemort, Peter pettigrew with baby Voldemort, lucius Malfoy, lily potter ghost, James potter ghost

The first task- (instead of arena, a tower from hogwarts, with buildable Hungarian horntail, another section of hogwarts)£45

Harry first task, Rita skita, barty crouch snr, Cedric first task

D2C diagon alley- £200

harry (blue and grey/white checquered shirt), hagrid, Lucius Malfoy, Draco Malfoy (slytherin robe), Hermione, Ron, Ginny, molly, arthur, griphook, goblin, ollivander, madame malkin, random witch, possibly Lockhart

Harry Potter CMF series 2- £2.99

Goyle (harry), crabbe (Ron), Hermione cat, Madame pomfrey, Professor Flitwick year 1, Bloody baron, Madame Maxine, fleur beauxbaton, igor karkaroff, viktor krum durmstrang, Hufflepuff Quidditch player, Parvati patil, padma patil, Harry Yule ball, Hermione Yule ball, Ron Yule ball, etc

Possible shrieking shack-£45

Lupin wolf, harry, peter pettigrew, Sirius 

OR 

D2C hogsmeade village-£150

Harry winter, Hermione winter, Ron winter, Neville winter, Draco winter, Sirius, lupin, peter pettigrew, snape, McGonagall, Madame Rosmerta, hagrid, minister of magic, 3x dementors

DISCLAIMER- I found it hard with some minifigs because obviously, some minifigs that came in the CMF series are pretty main characters and deserve to Be in sets, for example ideally professor trelawny would come in that clocktower hogwarts set but can’t because she was in the CMF, likewise with Voldemort in the graveyard duel- you’d have to imagine it’s  a different version 

The Burrow along with a new Diagon Alley with the Weasley’s wizard wheezes along with Hagrid’s Hut. Would also like to see additional add on to the Great Hall, like the infirmary and clock tower and possibly dark tower, middle tower and gallery with green house

My number one wish for the next wave is the Herbology Greenhouse with Professor Sprout.

It would make a great modular addition to the growing castle, and Lego could have a lot of fun with all the weird and wonderful plants from the HP universe (devil’s snare, etc).

I’m picturing the falling down greenhouse from 75904 Mystery Mansion, but much bigger.

Also, surely we’ll be getting a big Diagon Alley set in time for Christmas?

Have we confirmed that there will be another wave at all? I'm not really expecting one, but I'd love to see it!

New versions of Hagrid's Hut and the Burrow would be welcome additions, and the latter would give opportunity to bring in another of characters we've seen previously not included here - the Weasley parents, Fred/George, Ginny, Bellatrix, Fenrir, some new death eater? Percy? - making it an even more enticing possibility.

I'm not holding my breath but we could use a truly definitive Gryffindor Tower. They always cram a dormitory or fireplace into other Hogwarts sets, but we haven't really seen a shot at the larger environment sine the original PoA wave. A dormitory, a fireplace and chairs, the Fat Lady portrait, throw in the Knight -- boom, you have a couple play features and movie-based rooms, right there.

Reaching here now, but a new Chamber of Secrets is also long overdue.

41 minutes ago, JVM said:

Have we confirmed that there will be another wave at all? I'm not really expecting one, but I'd love to see it!

Not confirmed, but more likely than not :wink:

I'm thinking another wave is a given since this one seems to be selling like hot cakes.

Anyway, the set I'd like to see in the next wave and I think it is likely to happen is:

The Clock Tower -- $99.99

Similar scale to the Great Hall, consists of the tower itself, the courtyard in front of it and a little bit of the Hogwarts wall to connect it to the existing sets. On the top floor of the tower there is a small table with a teacup to use as the divination classroom, beneath it is the DADA classroom with 2 changeable slides--one showing a boggart and another a werewolf. The bottom floor is the entrance. In the wall section there is the hospital.

Figures:

1) Harry in either everyday clothes or the quidditch attire

2) Cedric in Hufflepuff quidditch uniform to add to the Quidditch set

3) Madam Pomfrey

4) Dementor

5) Ron

6) Hermione

7) Lupin

8) Pettigrew

9) Sirius

10) Snape

Also the werewolf Lupin, which I presume is going to be a minifigure too.

Animals would include Scabbers and Grim, and maybe a random owl or two.

I put Snape, Sirius and Pettigrew here because I kind of doubt there will be a Shrieking Shack set -- after all, they totally skipped the final stages of the Philosopher's Stone and the Chamber of Secrets so far, and the shack, IMO, is far less interesting visually than either of those.

Guys, what do you think are the chances of LEGO producing HP Advent Calendar(s)? Not this year of course, but maybe for the next Christmas? It seems like a perfect match and I sure as hell would love it :wub:

Regarding The Knight Bus, the mandrake mould which came with Neville in CMF is pretty much a perfect piece for a shrunken head and I am now 99% sure we will be gettin that set come the next wave

31 minutes ago, BenderBrau said:

Guys, what do you think are the chances of LEGO producing HP Advent Calendar(s)? 

The LEGO parts from Advent Calendars are often very simple, just for fun and building, and it seems to me that it's rather difficult to create the magical objects from the movies in this format. I'm not sure that it will be realized... however I think that it is a very good idea and I would be glad to get the HP Advent Calendar even if it wasn't rich in the new details. ;) 

I really want to see more modular castle sets to attach to the great hall and womping willow sets. Ideally i'd like to see some under ground places that attach directly under the great hall to make the cliffs bigger (the chamber of secrets set, fluffy's room and the chess/flying key room). 

34 minutes ago, BenderBrau said:

Guys, what do you think are the chances of LEGO producing HP Advent Calendar(s)? Not this year of course, but maybe for the next Christmas? It seems like a perfect match and I sure as hell would love it :wub:

Regarding The Knight Bus, the mandrake mould which came with Neville in CMF is pretty much a perfect piece for a shrunken head and I am now 99% sure we will be gettin that set come the next wave

That’s an crackin’ idea! I’m gunna quickly draft one right now!

this is gunna follow the same formula as the 2016 Star Wars advent calendar:

day 1: miniature hungarian horntail or thestral

day 2: Hufflepuff Quidditch player

day 3: miniature great hall and tower

day 4: Harry casual 

day 5: miniature clock tower

day 6: Neville Longbottom year 1 gryffindor jumper 

day 7: Dumbledore’s great hall speech podium

day 8: miniature hogwarts towers

day 9: Cedric Diggory hogwarts jumper 

day 10: miniature knightbus

day 11: class room table with 2 feathers and a charms book

day 12: daily prophet newspaper stand 

day 13: dementor 

day 14: miniature Hogwarts Express

day 15: miniature hogwarts section 

day 16: Draco Malfoy herbology 

day 17: goblet of fire 

day 18: miniature hagrids hut

day 19: angelina Johnson quidditch player (realistically they wouldn’t give us a Ravenclaw and a Hufflepuff Quidditch player)

day 20: miniature whomping willow with flying car 

day 21: beauxbaton

day 22: wizards chess board 

day 23: great hall christmas tree

day 24: Christmas dumbledore 

I would like a Defense Against Dark Arts Classroom set with Lockhart and some molded Cornish pixies :wub: And also a big Marble staircase Tower with instructions to replace the actual tower at the Great Hall set

Amongst other things I'd love:

Herbology outfits for Slytherin, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. 

Quiddich robes for Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. 

Black robes like the CMS Harry/Ron/Hermione/Dean for Slytherin, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. Only one varient for each is needed though. 

If we follow the logic of the first wave: 5 HP sets and CMF in 2019:

Year 3:

Hagrid Hutt with Buck, Malefoy, Hagrid and his dog (40 dollars)

Shrieking Shack : Peter Pettegrow, Sirius Black, Lupin in wolf, Harry, Ron (leg hurt) (99 dollars), Hermione with time

Year 4:

Labyrinthe: Fleur, Victor Krum, Harry Potter (30 dollars)

First task: Magyar vs Harry ( 45 dollars)

Year 5:

Room of Requirement: Harry, Ginny, Marietta Edgecombe (ravenclaw), Hannah Abbot (Hufflepuff) ( 30 dollars)

20 hours ago, Seaber said:

Amongst other things I'd love:

Herbology outfits for Slytherin, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. 

Quiddich robes for Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw.  

If we get a green house set and second quidditch based set they should be within your grasp :wink:

39 minutes ago, Black Numenorean said:

If we follow the logic of the first wave: 5 HP sets and CMF in 2019:

Year 3:

Hagrid Hutt with Buck, Malefoy, Hagrid and his dog (40 dollars)

Shrieking Shack : Peter Pettegrow, Sirius Black, Lupin in wolf, Harry, Ron (leg hurt) (99 dollars), Hermione with time

Year 4:

Labyrinthe: Fleur, Victor Krum, Harry Potter (30 dollars)

First task: Magyar vs Harry ( 45 dollars)

Year 5:

Room of Requirement: Harry, Ginny, Marietta Edgecombe (ravenclaw), Hannah Abbot (Hufflepuff) ( 30 dollars)

Year 5 I think is unlikely they have in that wave and Knight Bus is is highly likely in year 3 I would say, other that that I think you have some good guesses :classic:

4 hours ago, Roebuck said:

If we get a green house set and second quidditch based set they should be within your grasp :wink:

Year 5 I think is unlikely they have in that wave and Knight Bus is is highly likely in year 3 I would say, other that that I think you have some good guesses :classic:

I would see the knight bus with the Leaky Cauldron. Why with Leaky Cauldron? Because if i made a link with the weasley car, they put it in the whomping willow set, do you see?

The knight bus, alone in a set has already created by lego. I Think they will change that.

And with the Leaky Cauldron: Tom, The prime minister Fudge et and Sirius Black in dog.

Edit: Year 5 is difficult to build in lego i think. The second D2C coulb be focused on the Ministry of magic/ Or a Hogwarts Express..

Edited by Black Numenorean