9 hours ago, Ludo Visser said:

This is a cool little module. Aside from the spacer no rare or difficult parts as far as I can tell. Just need to get me some balls :laugh:  Thanks for sharing!

Thank you! You can build it without the spacer piece but it does help.

On 27/02/2018 at 9:46 PM, Frequenzberater said:

Awesome small module! One of the best miniloop GBCs I have seen so far.

Thank you! More are coming soon :)

I've been meaning to post in this topic for days but haven't had the chance. It's an awesome little module. 

I was going to see if I could make an LDD file from the video, but I was beaten to post. 

Thanks for all the effort in putting together instructions. I'll be building this soon. 

Thanks for showing your creation with us. It's amazing! :thumbup:

I've tried to put 4 arms in a row and pass on balls to each other but unfortunately the timing of the arms keeps changing and I cannot see why. The 24 tooth wheel hooks on the top of the LBG tower, could be the reason for changed timing. I also need to run it passing 1 ball per second which is may be too fast.
I still like the arm movement very much, I will try to make a GBC with 4 arms with 2 parallel ball streams and less critical timing.

Help:- I am having trouble getting the ball loading to work correctly - any tips on how to set the gears up please ?

Should the 14/24 diff body be free to rotate slightly or should it be fixed so it doesn,t move ?

Found best if use a speed controller instead of a basic controller.

On 03/03/2018 at 11:52 AM, Doug72 said:

Many thanks for the excellent instructions,

you're welcome

the version 2.0 of the building instructions is online since a couple of days, replacing the former version

4 hours ago, Doug72 said:

Help:- I am having trouble getting the ball loading to work correctly - any tips on how to set the gears up please ?

Should the 14/24 diff body be free to rotate slightly or should it be fixed so it doesn,t move ?

Found best if use a speed controller instead of a basic controller.

It is ok if the 14/24 tooth gear moves a little bit, the edge of it should hit the top of the 1x2 brick beside it. I use rechargeable batteries for mine which is probably why your one is running to fast. I would recommend loosening all the parts of the loading mechanism so there is the least amount of friction possible.

After 4 re-builds I have stopped trying to make a Goldberg GBC out of it with 3 to 4 cardan arms. The tryout works but it drops too many balls to be part of a circle of GBC's running all day.

25895657817_33207a2b2d_c.jpg