A few months ago I build a scale model of a Scania R-series of PWT Thermo; a Belgian trucking company. This company has also operated some older Scania types like the one I modeled in this new project. It is a 1:17 scaled 142H V8 with Vebe refrigerated trailer.

The model is scaled 1:17, remote controllable by bluetooth SBrick, and equiped with two Lego PF XL engines for drive and one PF servo engine for steering. It is powered by an RC battery pack that is placed behind the seats in the cabin. The combo consists of about 4300 bricks.

39583010585_b04af70929_b.jpg

39583011265_9b0d585ef9_b.jpg

7 minutes ago, Edwin Korstanje said:

Absolute stunning model B.O.W and the details are spot on. also the stickers from Jaap looks amazing good on her.:wub::thumbup:

Thnx Ed!

Beautiful! I love the color combination :wub:

I'm really wonder how it looks without all the stickers, there quite a lot. I bet it would look awesome as well!

Here is the original with different trailer. This truck has actually seen some transformations over the years, but the color scheme remained.

15734437470_5b36d9d328_b.jpg

On 28/02/2018 at 8:15 PM, Bricksonwheels said:

Here is the original with different trailer. This truck has actually seen some transformations over the years, but the color scheme remained.

15734437470_5b36d9d328_b.jpg

Is the trailer different?  I don't see any differences - the side looks identical, which just how well you did this model.  Please can you point out what the trailer differences are.

Sorry, just saw the box between the back two pairs of wheels on your model that doesn't exist in the picture.  I guess I can tell the difference, then.  But what else is different?

Edited by Vilhelm22

Its just a different trailer.. nothing more nothing less :-)  The company has a number of trailers that have different axle configurations.

Edited by Bricksonwheels

I would like see this car in action. Are you able to, share anything that would allow us try to build. . . such a model by yourself  ?

Hard to believe this is really made from LEGO. It’s absolutely beautiful.

Well done! What an amazing achievement. It looks so good you can hardly tell it's made from LEGO.