This is ASSAULT3R, a Lego Mindstorms EV3 Assault Vehicle.

After getting a second Lego EV3 set, I knew that I had to build something awesome.

Features

• RWD and Steering
  • Ultrasonic Sensor
  • Infrared Sensor
  • Two Color Sensors
  • Dual Ball Shooters
  • Gullwing Doors
  • Detailed Interior and Exterior

The ASSAULT3R's front sports red lights that will strike fear in enemies and their machines. Its dual ball shooters will shoot a total of six Lego balls, three for each side, high or low. That's twice the weaponry used by EV3RSTORM. The gullwing doors allow easy access for operators and it makes the ASSAULT3R look futuristic yet sinister. I had a lot of fun building this, and I'm very happy with the result.

And of course, here are some photos as always.

pAgBZKq.jpgHVyT4fg.jpg9XykX93.jpgLRAeUcG.jpg5sjKuXZ.jpgchBb9wI.jpg3lz845X.jpgLsNKfpp.jpgdH2TAn6.jpgIQrclGy.jpgzIxsU4o.jpgrhiXZQL.jpg

Edited by StudRobotics
No Views Except For TheMindGarage

4 minutes ago, TheMindGarage said:

Awesome! I like the diagonal panels on the sides - they almost look F1-inspired.

This entire build literally was to show that not all tanks should be boxy and flat. :grin:

Just now, StudRobotics said:

This entire build literally was to show that not all tanks should be boxy and flat. :grin:

The very first tanks were parallelogram-shaped. This helped them cross the WWI trenches. That said, they often had no suspension, so they had a habit of knocking out the crew due to the impacts.

1 minute ago, TheMindGarage said:

The very first tanks were parallelogram-shaped. This helped them cross the WWI trenches. That said, they often had no suspension, so they had a habit of knocking out the crew due to the impacts.

Mine has no suspension too. :laugh: