shineyu

[MOC] My Final MOC: GROVE GMK 6400 Fully RC with 82mm ties

hello everyone,

This is my Final project : Grove GMK 6400 with 82mm ties, Because my family and personal problems, So I had stopped to create Lego MOC for a long long long time. So I hope my final project you like. 

161443n87kel5cxltuuuek.jpg

161444ri0i94b4m9nmlgdz.jpg

161445nfzht0nn7gk077tb.jpg

161446r9i9i78vbz8a5v96.jpg

161446l5be5535wgo3w7cb.jpg

161447qap3t3te03m4zp4a.jpg

161448wbuc23jbl0zgr230.jpg

161449myh7h1df9ydrinth.jpg

161449hnvtvaanv2taialk.jpg

161449cd4z75jjfzcqitd5.jpg

161450fj0j8zjjelubj9jt.jpg

161451zckpd6k0o6pfjbff.jpg

161451g4qy7vzj7vvyj300.jpg

161452p7mkndvxkydfn2n0.jpg

161453qph2j09h9z415w2h.jpg

161453mvpe87nrqenpnjnn.jpg

A real beauty, I absolutely love it. The details, the scale, the amazingly finished look, it's awesome. Would like to know more about functions, boom length and carrying capacity.

All the best with your personal issues!

Hope you will sort the problems soon. 
About the crane, well, probably your best work so far. Grove cranes are hard to capture in bricks, but you did a great job.

Wow. Just, wow. :wub:

It's very realistic, You have to look really closely to see it's Lego. Also, the white/gray/black combination works really well, and the decals and red warning stripes stand out very nicely. Really a wonderful model. It's been a long time I have seen such a beautiful Lego crane :wub:

The Mercedes truck looks small in comparison, but is also a great model in its own right.

Fantastic creation. :wub: It is a worthy tribute to the great MOC's you have made over the years. I hope your family & personal troubles will be solved. Best wishes for that.

Stunning... You really topped your MOCing career. :thumbup::thumbup:

Best wishes and good luck for You!

Edited by agrof

As a fellow crane lover this is terrific and a very welcomed post.  Thank you for sharing.  A little more information (details, manualized vs. PF, etc.) would certianly be welcomed.  The tires are also an outstanding fit.   Any future plans for making a video?

About your break from MOCing, certainly take the time you need to sort out family and personal problems.  But rest assured, you are not the first.  There are countless others who have had to take breaks or make adjustments to their MOCing hobby.  Perhaps this will be your last MOC, but leave the door open.  MOCing is only a hobby, and if it needs to take a back-seat to other priorities for a while, so be it.  It will be here when you return. 

I speak from experience not perhaps from family issues, but because of my profession.  I travel and move alot which really cuts into hobby-time.  I have a large collection that is very difficult to move, and when called for long, overseas assignments, I simply really can't be that engaged in building because my collection is at home.  This coming SEPT I will leave home for a whole year.  Overseas.  Not taking much with me and certainly no LEGOs.  But I know that after that year, life will again stabilize, and will again return to the hobby I love. 

Good Luck with everything.....

Most amazing mobile crane ever! I had to just stare at it before really see it clearly.

Best of wishes!

STUNNING! This must surely go straight into the HoF.

As others have said, take all the time you need to sort out the problems you face and I wish you well with that.

I'd like to think it's an 'enforced' break rather than a finality but whatever, you'll be sorely missed from these pages and we all here hope you'll one day be back wowing us with your incredible builds.

Just wonderful!  The finish and scale are both lovely, and top-notch sticker work as well!  Thank you for sharing.  :classic:

I wish you and your family well!

Wow! Another stunning build! I like how you systematically build in Lego Technic figure scale and include them in the excellent pictures of your builds.

I hope that this will not be your final build and that we can see more of your great creations in the future. From my experience building Lego Technic is like a mindfulness exercise that allows you to escape from your sorrows and subconsciously think of solutions. Take care and I hope to see you back here in form with another great creation!

Hello Shineyu

I can only repeat the other answers, this crane is fantastic !!

I love also your trucks.

I hope you can solve the problems and come back with new fantastic MOCs !! We will miss you !!

Awesome. You really have your own style. One thing I would do is remove the brick figures. They look childisch compared to the realism of your models.