Sign in to follow this  
Bodi

[OL-FB] Shiplimit

A quick build to expand my shiplimit.

Eltina shipyards, Lagaufre was at his office, suddenly a man came in, hearing his footsteps, Lagaufre rose his head behind a pile of documents.

15193609201_DISPLAY.jpg

-"Good day, monsieur,  what can I do for you?" asked Lagaufre

-"Good day, monsieur le chevalier, I came here on behalf of mayor Romain, to inquire about the financial status of your shipyards," replied the man in green.

-"Hum, we are making profits, I think, no?

-"Not exactly, you managed to sell a ship recently, which is a good thing, but almost simultaneously, you ordered the construction of a larger ship, which we, the Eltina treasury was unable to cover the expense. You must ask for a loan, otherwise we'll be forced to sell that ship to highest bidder."

-"Very well, fair point, I see I have to write a letter to our venerable seigneur Lavalette and another letter to our highly esteemed Admiral Duke."

15193609212_DISPLAY.jpg

Thanks for viewing.

Excellent curtains there, mate, and with the tiled floor and micro-fig statues, this makes for a really nice and official-looking scene :thumbup:  Great work with this!

15 hours ago, Roadmonkeytj said:

Very nice little build ... Love the statuettes and the curtains 

Where did you aquire the short elephant gun?

Thank you! That gun is from Brickwarrior.

14 hours ago, Garmadon said:

Excellent curtains there, mate, and with the tiled floor and micro-fig statues, this makes for a really nice and official-looking scene :thumbup:  Great work with this!

Thank you Garm! Glad you like the "official-looking".:pir_laugh2:

9 hours ago, LM71Blackbird said:

Nice little vignette! Great work on the curtains and the windows! 

Thank you Blackbird. 

8 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

@Roadmonkeytj : the elephant gun comes from brickwarrior or brickarms, I can't remember

Those curtains are amazing !

Thank you Thaum. And yes, the gun is a brickwarrior one.

A very nice and clean build, Bodi. The pillars are nice, but as others have said, the curtains and windows are the best feature of this MOC. 

Absolutely fantastic build @Bodi. Very clean, and well detailed. Keep up the good work, and good luck with your ships!

On 2018/2/24 at 8:38 PM, blackdeathgr said:

However small, this is one of your best builds! :wink: Great curtains and accessories all over!

Thank you BD! In fact the curtains are kind of easy, there are just slopes put together, it happens I have a dozen of them blue slope from an old creator ferryboat.

On 2018/2/25 at 1:41 AM, Captain Genaro said:

A very nice and clean build, Bodi. The pillars are nice, but as others have said, the curtains and windows are the best feature of this MOC. 

Thank you CG!

8 hours ago, Elostirion said:

Amazing scene! The curtains are marvellous. Great work.

Thanks Elos, glad you like my curtains.:pir_laugh2:

4 hours ago, Mesabi said:

Absolutely fantastic build @Bodi. Very clean, and well detailed. Keep up the good work, and good luck with your ships!

Thanks Mesabi. I'll try to build more ships.:pir_laugh2: