Ashnflash

[MOC] Playstation CMF Series

Hi there! I just thought that I'd come on here to share my latest CMF Series creation. After polling people it was decided that my next series would be Playstation. And without further ado... 

Playstation BagPlaystation Insert

If you like what you see and want to see what my next series will be, check me out on https://www.instagram.com/ashnflash/ or https://www.flickr.com/photos/126310952@N08/ 

If you've got any comments or suggestions. Just post them below or private message me! 

Thanks so much! 

I would so buy these if they were real! I grew up on the old PS1 so I remember Crash and Spyro. One minifig i'd personally add myself would be "Gran Turismo Driver" It would be a racing driver minifig with black visor in Gran Turismo branded overalls and helmet.

I would also Add Alucard from Castlevania: SotN, and Cloud Strife, or Sephiroth from FFVII, Solid Snake maybe?

Edited by Eggyslav

Omg these are amazing

Crash, Cortex and Coco are my favorites!

Excellent work on these! :purrr:

Great work! Big fan of your CMF series ideas!!

The only games here I’m an active player of are Crash, Spyro, and Sly, so if any of these games were ever to become an actual Lego license, I’d pick them up in a heart beat!

6 hours ago, RacerRabbit said:

I would so buy these if they were real! I grew up on the old PS1 so I remember Crash and Spyro. One minifig i'd personally add myself would be "Gran Turismo Driver" It would be a racing driver minifig with black visor in Gran Turismo branded overalls and helmet.

Ouuu I never thought of that! I also grew up with those systems. And play Gran Turismo. Maybe if there's demand for a second series I'll do it :) 

2 hours ago, Eggyslav said:

I would also Add Alucard from Castlevania: SotN, and Cloud Strife, or Sephiroth from FFVII, Solid Snake maybe?

Thanks for the suggestions! I only stuck to games I had played and characters from strictly PS4 exclusives. 

2 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Omg these are amazing

Crash, Cortex and Coco are my favorites!

Excellent work on these! :purrr:

Thanks so much friend! 

27 minutes ago, saysonder said:

Great work! Big fan of your CMF series ideas!!

The only games here I’m an active player of are Crash, Spyro, and Sly, so if any of these games were ever to become an actual Lego license, I’d pick them up in a heart beat!

Thank you! I would pick them up quick too! Maybe with Spyro's 20th. Who knows! 

I think their is a problem, I don't know a third of the characters. (Basically the second row or 7-12.) For the more casual "player" that could be a issue. But at the same time I wonder if it says more about me. Or if Sony/PlayStation doesn't have that many unique characters. 

14 minutes ago, samurai-turtle said:

I think their is a problem, I don't know a third of the characters. (Basically the second row or 7-12.) For the more casual "player" that could be a issue. But at the same time I wonder if it says more about me. Or if Sony/PlayStation doesn't have that many unique characters. 

Ha! I only know 4 characters: Spyro, Crash, Cortex and Coco. But that's because I barely play video games anymore. 

The rest, well, they look amazing but no idea who they are :laugh:

By the way @Ashnflash I have a suggestion: The black question marks/PS logos in the background are kinda distracting , which is a real shame considering the insane amount of detail these have :classic: 

12 hours ago, samurai-turtle said:

I set out to make the characters I wanted to make. In the second row there is only one character who maybe shouldn't be there. The rest are all iconic characters from Uncharted and the Last of Us. I made the series about the Playstation characters I knew and love (as well as others I'd never played but made anyways). 

12 hours ago, spiderfan2000 said:

I really wish those Uncharted minifigures were real! :grin:

Me too... Me too.... :) 

12 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Ha! I only know 4 characters: Spyro, Crash, Cortex and Coco. But that's because I barely play video games anymore. 

The rest, well, they look amazing but no idea who they are :laugh:

By the way @Ashnflash I have a suggestion: The black question marks/PS logos in the background are kinda distracting , which is a real shame considering the insane amount of detail these have :classic: 

Ya thanks for the suggestion! Originally I had taken the Disney background from the actual series and adapted into a Playstation one. But looking at TLBM and the Series 18 they don't have a pattern. Just a background. Which is what I'm starting to do with my Last Jedi Series and Oscars series. 

2 hours ago, DutchBlockhead said:

These are great, i'd love to own a LEGO Kratos, Spyro and Crash.

A Tony Hawk pro skater fig and/or a Tekken (3) one would also be cool!

Thank you for your kind words and for your suggestions! 

Although not a figure, but if this were to be made i would like a PS1 Memory card build with it! The old days where we had no cloud-saves or even internal harddrives.

Woooow...!! Those Uncharted minifig's are absolutely amazing...!! Very cool and with a lot of detail's, specially Drake's ring with "Sic Parvis Magna" inscription on it... 

Great job...!! 

P.S.: I would submit it on Lego Ideas... Just a thought... :laugh:

4 hours ago, DutchBlockhead said:

Although not a figure, but if this were to be made i would like a PS1 Memory card build with it! The old days where we had no cloud-saves or even internal harddrives.

Ahah that would've been a cool accessory for someone xD 

3 hours ago, Lego-fire said:

Wow I love your sackboy! Maybe next series to be something including Buffy the Vampire Slayer?

Ahah maybe. I know someone who would really appreciate that :) 

2 hours ago, Hook said:

Woooow...!! Those Uncharted minifig's are absolutely amazing...!! Very cool and with a lot of detail's, specially Drake's ring with "Sic Parvis Magna" inscription on it... 

Great job...!! 

P.S.: I would submit it on Lego Ideas... Just a thought... :laugh:

Thanks so much! Unfortunately... You can't submit minifigure series anymore :( 

4 hours ago, DutchBlockhead said:

Memory Card Suit Guy? :laugh:

16 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Memory Card Suit Guy? :laugh:

Ahah that would be really funny xD 

5 hours ago, Pop Star c o said:

Why?

It's a part of their rules and regulations. 

6 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

It's a part of their rules and regulations. 

But if you were in TLG, you would be able to suggest it. And I think that TLG deserves someone like you.