Mafia School- Mad Monster Mansion: Sign Ups

26519429368_374f04d964_b.jpg

-When hinges creak in doorless chambers-
-and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls,-
-whenever candlelights flicker where the air is deathly still,-
-that is the time when ghosts are present,-
-practicing their terror with ghoulish delight!-
Disney's The Haunted Mansion

Welcome, foolish mortals, to Mad Monster Mansion! This game is indeed a Mafia School game, and is open to players of all skill levels, both the experienced, the not-so-experienced, and the completely new. This game will be relatively standard in terms of the roles and atmosphere found in most Eurobricks Mafia games, and is a great starting point for anyone interested in playing!

Before you may proceed, you must sign up. Post in this thread if you desire to play, and please answer these three questions:

1. Have you played Mafia before? If yes, what kind of experience do you have with Mafia? 

2. Will you be able to participate for the next four to six weeks? 

3. You've just been cast to play a monster in a big budget movie! What monster or scary creature are you cast as?

Sign ups will continue until we get 15 players, but I can extend the amount of participants if need be by a little. As said above, sign ups are open to everyone, so get the word out!
Ghoulish fun begins soon!

1) Never

2) I’ll be around, but maybe not as active as I have been in the past - spring is a busy season!

3) Student loan debt :wacko:

I’d love to play, but if there’s a lot of signups please give my spot to someone new, since that’s what this is all about.

Hey @Dragonator it might be cool if this were frontpaged... :innocent: Get some new faces in here...

1.) Yes, most recently, Trial by Jury

2.) Yep

3.) Jar Jar Binks The Wi Fi in my house A vampire, definitely :grin:

To echo Medium, it’ll be great to attract new players here, so if we end up with more new players than there are spaces, please give up my spot too and feel free to put me down as a reserve. 

(1) Yes. (Very funny @mediumsnowman:laugh: )

(2) I'll try my best. :wink:

(3) A werewolf. (That was a tough decision! :laugh: )

I also agree with the others above. Let's make the new guys first! :sweet: :thumbup: I'll gladly sit as a reserve if needed.

Edited by LegoMonorailFan

Have you played Mafia before? If yes, what kind of experience do you have with Mafia? Yep a lot  

2. Will you be able to participate for the next four to six weeks? Yep

3. You've just been cast to play a monster in a big budget movie! What monster or scary creature are you cast as? The rock in Indiana jones

1. Have you played Mafia before? If yes, what kind of experience do you have with Mafia? 

Quite a bit. Even hosted one.

2. Will you be able to participate for the next four to six weeks? 

Absolutely!

3. You've just been cast to play a monster in a big budget movie! What monster or scary creature are you cast as?

My ex.

1. Yep

2. Yep.

3. Some sort of Gremlin or otherwise highly chaotic critter.

As some other folks have said, let the new players stake claims before me for this, since it is a school or something.

Also, I never did a Mafia school, I just kind of started playing with you guys a while back and they let me in. What is this exactly?

17 minutes ago, Actor Builder said:

1. Yep

2. Yep.

3. Some sort of Gremlin or otherwise highly chaotic critter.

As some other folks have said, let the new players stake claims before me for this, since it is a school or something.

Also, I never did a Mafia school, I just kind of started playing with you guys a while back and they let me in. What is this exactly?

A long time ago, some five years ago, Eurobricks Mafia was a lot more popular. To prepare new players, the staff mandated that you had to pass a Mafia School game in order to sign up for proper Mafia Games. Seeing as how Mafia on Eurobricks has died down, the rule on it has relaxed somewhat, but I figured for my first game I'd make it a Mafia School game to ease both myself and potential new players into the game. :classic:

I'm totally in, and i'm digging the theme!

1) Yes, i've played four-five mafia games on EB as of now.

2) Yes.

3) Fly Man!

38 minutes ago, LegoRacer1 said:

This looks interesting, I play a lot of Town of Salem...is that similar to this?

it is quite similar to Town of Salem, but it's a bit more of a slower boil. Day's last 72 hours and nights last 48 hours. 

If you enjoy Town of Salem, you'll probably enjoy this! :classic:

10 minutes ago, Kintobor said:

it is quite similar to Town of Salem, but it's a bit more of a slower boil. Day's last 72 hours and nights last 48 hours. 

If you enjoy Town of Salem, you'll probably enjoy this! :classic:

I guess I will take a try.

1.) No

2.) Yes

3.) A ghost

Well a new mafia game is always fun. Though since this is a mafia school I will echo what others have said and say if the game is overcrowded I will step down so some new faces can join. 

1. Yes 4 mafia games, and 1 Secret Enemies game. 

2. Should be. 

3. The Creature From The Horrid Lepin Set. 

Sounds Fun!  I have a large time commitment to grad school....however, if you need more players then I will find the time.  :sweet:  Otherwise put me as a backup.

1. Yes, many many games.

2. I'll find the time.

3. The Blob; 'turns out you don't need a brain, they are over-rated'.......

I know post bumping is discouraged, but I do so only so we don't lose anyone already signed up.

Just a suggestion, maybe we could put the banner of the game into all our signatures for the people who have signed up? And maybe something like “Come over to the Mafia Forum if you want to play !” 

I appreciate your guys support. Really, it means a lot. :thumbup:

I've contacted Dragonator with a request to front page the sign up thread, but seeing as how it's been ages since a Mafia game has been advertised through the front page, I don't know what success it will have. I also have not received word from Dragonator since I left him a PM, which was on Saturday.

We have enough players that at this point I can feasible run a game of The Resistance if push comes to shove, but I'll only run it if there's enough interest, and most everyone's on board.

So, I'll ask the question, is there an interest in playing The Resistance?

Well after reading up on what The Resistance is, I can say personally that it sounds slightly different, but none the less intriguing! So if we don't fill in the remaining slots anytime soon, I'll still be onboard. :wink:

I'll play if needed for a slot.

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. A yes man

Maybe try reaching out to some of the folks who felt intimidated by the last game?  I'd prefer we keep it as Mafia.

Edited by fhomess

Well, I’m back.

1. Yes. I’ve played in The Convention and BRICKYWOOD.

2. Yes.

3. A 50 foot tall giant mutant killer genetically modified homocidal metal gamma ray infused bird MK.II please.